Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [NoN] I know it's only September but...
1 2 3 4
I am so ready for NoN... And we still have... *counts* 3.5 months left. Don't get me wrong, I'm hyped for the flight fests too! This will be my first ever Starfall Celebration (was inactive for the last 2), my second ever Rockbreakers (again, inactive), and my second RoR (why was I on hiatus for that long omg). But... NoN! Strange Chests! Throwing my dragons in coli to find those chests! I partially blame WW for getting me hyped over the chest drops. You see, I barely partook in the my first NoN ever, in 2018. And I missed 2019-2020. And so when WW happened I was like [emoji=Fae star size=1] I probably should stop brewing things for anniversary eggs and start brewing things for NoN... What about you guys?
I am so ready for NoN... And we still have... *counts* 3.5 months left. Don't get me wrong, I'm hyped for the flight fests too! This will be my first ever Starfall Celebration (was inactive for the last 2), my second ever Rockbreakers (again, inactive), and my second RoR (why was I on hiatus for that long omg). But... NoN! Strange Chests! Throwing my dragons in coli to find those chests!

I partially blame WW for getting me hyped over the chest drops. You see, I barely partook in the my first NoN ever, in 2018. And I missed 2019-2020. And so when WW happened I was like

I probably should stop brewing things for anniversary eggs and start brewing things for NoN...

What about you guys?
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
I'm never ready for NotN and often get overwhelmed by it, lol. So many chests to collect and so little time between real life holidays.
I'm never ready for NotN and often get overwhelmed by it, lol. So many chests to collect and so little time between real life holidays.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I'm excited for NOTN too, i can't wait to see how it changes. also i need a noc scroll for a project and i want the price to drop

Edit: you guys are so nice omg? ive had two people offer me noc scrolls, i only needed one stop--
I'm excited for NOTN too, i can't wait to see how it changes. also i need a noc scroll for a project and i want the price to drop

Edit: you guys are so nice omg? ive had two people offer me noc scrolls, i only needed one stop--
66.png
i am always excited for notn i'm gonna hatch so many eggs
i am always excited for notn i'm gonna hatch so many eggs
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
I'm very excited for my second NotN, but I would definitely not say I'm ready for it lol. The end of the year seems to have snuck up so fast...
I'm very excited for my second NotN, but I would definitely not say I'm ready for it lol. The end of the year seems to have snuck up so fast...
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
I'm honestly so excited for it, some apparel I want will finally be back, so I won't have to buy it at super increased prices! And the chests, I love opening event chests way too much lol!
I'm honestly so excited for it, some apparel I want will finally be back, so I won't have to buy it at super increased prices! And the chests, I love opening event chests way too much lol!
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
I just really hope we'll even be able to get the same amount of eggs as usual or even more. I am horrified of the possibility of egg drops getting even more nerfed [emoji=ridgeback scared size=1] I know they said the new system might not be ready this year so that's also something to keep in mind
I just really hope we'll even be able to get the same amount of eggs as usual or even more. I am horrified of the possibility of egg drops getting even more nerfed I know they said the new system might not be ready this year so that's also something to keep in mind
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
They said something about nerfing eggs? //sweats welp then I guess ill have to brew bog eggs for my bday and other events next year *blinks*
They said something about nerfing eggs? //sweats welp then I guess ill have to brew bog eggs for my bday and other events next year *blinks*
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
I've never experienced a single NOTN so I'd say I'm pretty excited! This year's the first time I played flight rising really seriously so I have high hopes for lasting until December.
I've never experienced a single NOTN so I'd say I'm pretty excited! This year's the first time I played flight rising really seriously so I have high hopes for lasting until December.
spiral500100.jpg
[quote name="AlphaSnowdust" date="2021-09-13 01:38:51" ] They said something about nerfing eggs? //sweats welp then I guess ill have to brew bog eggs for my bday and other events next year *blinks* [/quote] Eggs don't need to be nerfed imo. It's just right. If the drop rates are cut even more this year then I'll be upset.
AlphaSnowdust wrote on 2021-09-13 01:38:51:
Eggs don't need to be nerfed imo. It's just right. If the drop rates are cut even more this year then I'll be upset.
1 2 3 4