Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ...Dragon Cuddles. That is all
1 2 3 4
It won't leave me alone, so here y'all go. Cuddling the dragons. @RainesRhapsody
(P.S. I am completely ignoring the canon sizes for this, what's an official size range?)

Spirals just... cocoon you. You are stuck, there is no escape. They're cuddly little things so they just full body loop around you, like a noodle-y blanket. No bathroom breaks but at least you wont be cold

Imperials have you tucked between their arms. You know how when a dog has a bone and they stick it between their front legs and lay their head/neck over it? That's an Imp cuddle. Very protec....

Wildclaws, okay, hear me out, spooning. They sleep on their side, feeties partway under their bodies. They'll cuddle you to their chest with their arms, with a wing thrown over you (bonus: they make little raptor purrs in their sleep)

Nocturne's have those Big Wingies, and I personally headcanon them to be semi-prehensile/able to grab/the claws move! They cuddle by using said wing-claws as mini arms, holding and hugging you into their chests

Guardians are always protective. You're put against their chest, a wing canopy-ing above you, their head and neck wrapped around, and then their tail wrapping around the rest of their body. Nothing's gonna get you in your sleep, don't worry

Fae use their big, billowy wings as blankies! They sleep on their stomachs or sides, draping a large wing over you as you sleep. But! They are not apposed to the occasional full body cuddle, but that's normally reserved for naps instead of deep sleep

Mirrors, due to their pack nature, practically need to sleep with someone/thing else. They don't curl around, some of the more lax/kind/gentle ones may throw a wing over, but generally they just smoosh their side into yours, or go back to back.

Tundras, originating from the Icefield, naturally want to snuggle up aaallll the time. They'll let you sleep on their backs, tucked into their sides, under their wings, under their legs, with their necks/tails curled around you, cuddle bugs!

Obelisks actively want you to use their manes as giant pillows-blanket combos. They're protective by nature and think you being snuggled up into their oversized mane means you're closer and easier to protect

Coatls are like a combo Spiral-Guardian. They wrap their long tails around you, but have you hugged to their chest with their neck curling around. Their fluffy little manes and and feathery wings help keep you warm, but also good luck escaping

Okay first thing about Ridgebacks is good luck getting one of them to sleep. Workaholics to a whole new level. Cuddling them is... tricky... to say the least. Spurs and way too many sharp n pointy bits. You eventually find a good spot gently nestled into into their belly, while their long necks noodle into an unusual-yet comfy-position

You end up sleeping on a Snapper's back. Their wide, broad bodies aren't the best for traditional cuddles, so back sleep it is! Grab a pillow and a blanket, find a way to climb on up there, and get comfy! Since Snappers don't sleep, you might end up being gently swayed to sleep as they walk.

Skydancers have big wings and hohoho wing cuddles, their feathers are gentle and soft too. Sleeping on their sides, one wing tucked under to keep you off the ground, the other gently draped over you. Their heads gently tuck down in-between their own wings to cuddle against you.

Ohhh chonkie Bogsneak cuddles.... they lay kinda sploot-ed out like gators/crocs do. Cuddling into their side AND taking a nap on their large backs/tails are both valid! When cuddling into their side they tend to put a big arm over you, to keep you close. (Imagining laying on one's back while their in the water, like baby on momma gator)

Pearls... are... well... hope you don't mind half cuddling a dragon, half cuddling a giant pearl. They have one arm clutching you to their chest, the other doing the same to the pearl. If anything, take it as a complement, it means you're special to them!

Okay so you know how chickens lay? That's Banescales, but they curl their big ole necks around for you <3. If you can ignore/get through the spines there, their necks make good pillows, but maybe cuddling under the wing (totally not momma hen) would be less stab-y

Gaoler fur is like those giant foam block pits at jump parks. Impossible to escape from. Accept your fate in the fur. The fate is maximum comfort because it is SOFT. Like being cuddled by the Ultimate Giant Puppy, just a little more antler-y

First thing about Veilspuns is hair OUT OF WAY. Magic hair ties, anyone? But seriously, they're flipping their hair to the opposite of whatever side they're on so it doesn't get tugged. Otherwise, normal side cuddles! They like to nuzzle their noses to you, as a comfort that you're there
It won't leave me alone, so here y'all go. Cuddling the dragons. @RainesRhapsody
(P.S. I am completely ignoring the canon sizes for this, what's an official size range?)

Spirals just... cocoon you. You are stuck, there is no escape. They're cuddly little things so they just full body loop around you, like a noodle-y blanket. No bathroom breaks but at least you wont be cold

Imperials have you tucked between their arms. You know how when a dog has a bone and they stick it between their front legs and lay their head/neck over it? That's an Imp cuddle. Very protec....

Wildclaws, okay, hear me out, spooning. They sleep on their side, feeties partway under their bodies. They'll cuddle you to their chest with their arms, with a wing thrown over you (bonus: they make little raptor purrs in their sleep)

Nocturne's have those Big Wingies, and I personally headcanon them to be semi-prehensile/able to grab/the claws move! They cuddle by using said wing-claws as mini arms, holding and hugging you into their chests

Guardians are always protective. You're put against their chest, a wing canopy-ing above you, their head and neck wrapped around, and then their tail wrapping around the rest of their body. Nothing's gonna get you in your sleep, don't worry

Fae use their big, billowy wings as blankies! They sleep on their stomachs or sides, draping a large wing over you as you sleep. But! They are not apposed to the occasional full body cuddle, but that's normally reserved for naps instead of deep sleep

Mirrors, due to their pack nature, practically need to sleep with someone/thing else. They don't curl around, some of the more lax/kind/gentle ones may throw a wing over, but generally they just smoosh their side into yours, or go back to back.

Tundras, originating from the Icefield, naturally want to snuggle up aaallll the time. They'll let you sleep on their backs, tucked into their sides, under their wings, under their legs, with their necks/tails curled around you, cuddle bugs!

Obelisks actively want you to use their manes as giant pillows-blanket combos. They're protective by nature and think you being snuggled up into their oversized mane means you're closer and easier to protect

Coatls are like a combo Spiral-Guardian. They wrap their long tails around you, but have you hugged to their chest with their neck curling around. Their fluffy little manes and and feathery wings help keep you warm, but also good luck escaping

Okay first thing about Ridgebacks is good luck getting one of them to sleep. Workaholics to a whole new level. Cuddling them is... tricky... to say the least. Spurs and way too many sharp n pointy bits. You eventually find a good spot gently nestled into into their belly, while their long necks noodle into an unusual-yet comfy-position

You end up sleeping on a Snapper's back. Their wide, broad bodies aren't the best for traditional cuddles, so back sleep it is! Grab a pillow and a blanket, find a way to climb on up there, and get comfy! Since Snappers don't sleep, you might end up being gently swayed to sleep as they walk.

Skydancers have big wings and hohoho wing cuddles, their feathers are gentle and soft too. Sleeping on their sides, one wing tucked under to keep you off the ground, the other gently draped over you. Their heads gently tuck down in-between their own wings to cuddle against you.

Ohhh chonkie Bogsneak cuddles.... they lay kinda sploot-ed out like gators/crocs do. Cuddling into their side AND taking a nap on their large backs/tails are both valid! When cuddling into their side they tend to put a big arm over you, to keep you close. (Imagining laying on one's back while their in the water, like baby on momma gator)

Pearls... are... well... hope you don't mind half cuddling a dragon, half cuddling a giant pearl. They have one arm clutching you to their chest, the other doing the same to the pearl. If anything, take it as a complement, it means you're special to them!

Okay so you know how chickens lay? That's Banescales, but they curl their big ole necks around for you <3. If you can ignore/get through the spines there, their necks make good pillows, but maybe cuddling under the wing (totally not momma hen) would be less stab-y

Gaoler fur is like those giant foam block pits at jump parks. Impossible to escape from. Accept your fate in the fur. The fate is maximum comfort because it is SOFT. Like being cuddled by the Ultimate Giant Puppy, just a little more antler-y

First thing about Veilspuns is hair OUT OF WAY. Magic hair ties, anyone? But seriously, they're flipping their hair to the opposite of whatever side they're on so it doesn't get tugged. Otherwise, normal side cuddles! They like to nuzzle their noses to you, as a comfort that you're there
UDp5HOz.pngforum_friendly_noodleverse.gifGek4MgE.pngezgif-3-304cb7f281.gifundefined.png
this is cute
this is cute
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
wow i didn't know i needed this but i'm deffo imagining my dergs in a cuddle puddle around me next time i sleep ty
wow i didn't know i needed this but i'm deffo imagining my dergs in a cuddle puddle around me next time i sleep ty
YdXahFO.gif
melly | clan spellsong | fr+3 | 30 | she/her
aww this is so sweet....i wish it could be real
aww this is so sweet....i wish it could be real
earth.gif

stormseeker_caw_zps4vp6rapp.gif

8JUZVfh.png
zTn96gl.png

stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
honestly
i want to be hugged by a coatl, even if i end up never escaping
honestly
i want to be hugged by a coatl, even if i end up never escaping
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
Literally I constantly think about how soft Obelisks would be just bc of their manes,,, like,,,, soff
Literally I constantly think about how soft Obelisks would be just bc of their manes,,, like,,,, soff
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
This is so cute!
This is so cute!
oJK1fXV.png
okay, this post made me feel good
honestly, this is one of the most comfort and satisfying things I saw here
gonna save it in my bookmarks.
and now I want to be cudlled by a gaoler even more than usual

thank you.
okay, this post made me feel good
honestly, this is one of the most comfort and satisfying things I saw here
gonna save it in my bookmarks.
and now I want to be cudlled by a gaoler even more than usual

thank you.
1636172654371.png 7kXqKFJ.png Feel absolutely free to ping me!
Very good post OP--I'm going to be thinking about tundra cuddles even more now, which I didn't think was possible.
Very good post OP--I'm going to be thinking about tundra cuddles even more now, which I didn't think was possible.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
awwwwwwww this is a very wholesome post qwq <3333
awwwwwwww this is a very wholesome post qwq <3333
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
1 2 3 4