Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | waiting for the new ancient like
1 2 3 4
I'm mostly excited to see the baby [emoji=coatl love size=1]
I'm mostly excited to see the baby
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif
I'm so excited for this new Ancient! If it does have multiple heads, then it's perfect for a fandragon I want to make. I'm so hopeful.
I'm so excited for this new Ancient! If it does have multiple heads, then it's perfect for a fandragon I want to make. I'm so hopeful.
fo11Vhp.png
hope and pray it comes out next month!! it'd be very fitting :]
hope and pray it comes out next month!! it'd be very fitting :]
as a plagueling i have been v i b r a t i n g with excitement ever since we saw that silhouette!! really hope we get it next month, it'll make riot of rot even more fun
as a plagueling i have been v i b r a t i n g with excitement ever since we saw that silhouette!! really hope we get it next month, it'll make riot of rot even more fun
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
[color=brown]Ah, so many lore possibilties... [emoji=candle size=1]
Ah, so many lore possibilties...
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I am literally vibrating the the soup over this, this ancient is gonna be amazing!
I am literally vibrating the the soup over this, this ancient is gonna be amazing!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Definitely excited to see it. I'm really hoping we see some really wild line-breaking terts for this one.

Hoping it will drop soon though, I've got a really gorgeous close red range plague g1 and I love her with tapir/flair but I've been holding off on geneing her because I want to see how she looks as the new Ancient first (and really hoping for those as parallel genes tbh).....but the wait is killing me.
Definitely excited to see it. I'm really hoping we see some really wild line-breaking terts for this one.

Hoping it will drop soon though, I've got a really gorgeous close red range plague g1 and I love her with tapir/flair but I've been holding off on geneing her because I want to see how she looks as the new Ancient first (and really hoping for those as parallel genes tbh).....but the wait is killing me.
I too wanna just jam into the HYPEEEEE!!! [emoji=guardian star size=2]
I too wanna just jam into the HYPEEEEE!!!

lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2021-09-10 16:49:15" ] Definitely excited to see it. I'm really hoping we see some really wild line-breaking terts for this one. [/quote] OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THE LINEBREAKING TERTS Now I'm even MORE hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
PersimmonBird wrote on 2021-09-10 16:49:15:
OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THE LINEBREAKING TERTS

Now I'm even MORE hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
Can someone post a link to it or something? I don't know how I always seem to miss these sketches - when everyone was hyped for Veils and alluding to past teases I was like, "The what? Huh? Who? Where?!"
Can someone post a link to it or something? I don't know how I always seem to miss these sketches - when everyone was hyped for Veils and alluding to past teases I was like, "The what? Huh? Who? Where?!"
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
1 2 3 4