Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [PSA] Drakeharvest whoopsie fixed!
1 2 3 4 5
My heart breaks without the new scene. I really hope this is just an automatic update and an oversight, and there will be an elaboration. I'm so sad seeing that Drakeharvest is once again getting the middle finger (it was the last to get the additional food items, despite being the first mini event ever)
My heart breaks without the new scene. I really hope this is just an automatic update and an oversight, and there will be an elaboration. I'm so sad seeing that Drakeharvest is once again getting the middle finger (it was the last to get the additional food items, despite being the first mini event ever)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
drakeharvest is my fav microholiday but the whoopsie is making me wanna do other stuff for the time being :v
drakeharvest is my fav microholiday but the whoopsie is making me wanna do other stuff for the time being :v
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Yeah, I did some of my dailies hoping to get some Drakeharvest items, but it appears it is using the old system and there is no new scene. If this is an error, then I just wasted my dailies today. :/
Yeah, I did some of my dailies hoping to get some Drakeharvest items, but it appears it is using the old system and there is no new scene. If this is an error, then I just wasted my dailies today. :/
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Oh my gosh, the new scene is gorgeous! [item=scene: drakeharvest]
Oh my gosh, the new scene is gorgeous! Scene: Drakeharvest
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
[quote name="Birdsofwax" date="2021-09-09 09:06:02" ] Oh my gosh, the new scene is gorgeous! [item=scene: drakeharvest] [/quote] Hm? So it is getting one then?
Birdsofwax wrote on 2021-09-09 09:06:02:

Hm? So it is getting one then?
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Birdsofwax" date="2021-09-09 09:06:02" ] Oh my gosh, the new scene is gorgeous! [item=scene: drakeharvest] [/quote] Full scene image: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/scene/41418.png[/img]
Birdsofwax wrote on 2021-09-09 09:06:02:

Full scene image:

41418.png
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
Has anyone gotten it to drop? Or is it not quite in yet.
Has anyone gotten it to drop? Or is it not quite in yet.
4QFtgPW.png
Got some plants from Tomo questions, so I think it's getting changed over.
Got some plants from Tomo questions, so I think it's getting changed over.
4QFtgPW.png
I got a scene just now.
I got a scene just now.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Apologies everyone! The scene and sitewide drops are now in. THank you for your patience! [emoji=nocturne scared size=1]
Apologies everyone! The scene and sitewide drops are now in. THank you for your patience!
1 2 3 4 5