Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Just got my first digging egg!
1 2 3
IM VERY EXCITED WHAT DO I DO WITH IT
IM VERY EXCITED WHAT DO I DO WITH IT
personally i would hatch! it’s a special occasion after all, but if you don’t want to risk it selling is a good option. congratulations!
personally i would hatch! it’s a special occasion after all, but if you don’t want to risk it selling is a good option. congratulations!
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
Hatch!!
Hatch!!
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
Ooh, congrats! I'd say hatch since it's your first, but the choice is up to you! :>
also, you probably meant scavenging
Ooh, congrats! I'd say hatch since it's your first, but the choice is up to you! :>
also, you probably meant scavenging
Hatch!
Hatch!
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
sell, it's worth a heck of a lot of money and you could easily buy a pretty g1 for part of the profit. much better than hatching and having a really high chance of getting something unworkable
sell, it's worth a heck of a lot of money and you could easily buy a pretty g1 for part of the profit. much better than hatching and having a really high chance of getting something unworkable
hatch always hatch
hatch always hatch
||Vera - She/Her||

>Avatar Dragon
>About Me
>FAQ
>Wishlist
>Projects

tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png Check out my adopt shop!
theultimatecatsig.gif
I’ve seen many people regret not hatching their first egg, so I say hatch it
I’ve seen many people regret not hatching their first egg, so I say hatch it
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I personally would hatch BUT I've also hatched a ton of ugly babies and you can buy some very pretty g1s for cheap in the AH- so I guess it's up to you!

Even though it's not profitable to hatch eggs it's a lot of fun and it's a special occasion
I personally would hatch BUT I've also hatched a ton of ugly babies and you can buy some very pretty g1s for cheap in the AH- so I guess it's up to you!

Even though it's not profitable to hatch eggs it's a lot of fun and it's a special occasion
21010.png
Toad | She/Her | Visit my Plump Boy Emporium! | About
HATCH
HATCH
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
1 2 3