Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bumble Battalion!
1 2 3 4 5
[center] OKAY SO. I hoard bumbles! A friend of mine recently made a joke that I was making a "Bumble Battalion." @Potatoad THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS IDEA [size=6] WE HAVE A BUTTON!!![/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/846296776700592139/917965054773719090/pixil-frame-0.png[/img] ( @skystalker @corndog @potatoad @ChaoticConfetti @empanada @TidelordVerified @Gormanghaste @Astronic ) I spent about 10mins in krita, and made this! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/236551532663799811/880218460129476608/Bumble_Battalion.png[/img] Feel free to use this if you've contributed to the BB! Aaaand! Potatoad made this for Bisexual day! [img]https://i.imgur.com/qilQ7sx.png[/img] Here's our mascot! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72223295][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722233/72223295_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [center][size=3][b]FAQ[/b][/size][/center] [quote]How do I contribute to the BB? [b]Sending @RipPip a bumble or any bee-related items![/b][/quote] [quote]What's the point of this? [b]I'm hoping to expand this in the future, as I just love these lil fuzzy bois, but at the moment, there really is no point other than collecting and expanding my army >:)[/b][/quote] [center]Thank you so much to anyone who has helped me with this! If you contribute, or just want to help spread the BB, please help me meme it into oblivion lol[/center]
OKAY SO. I hoard bumbles! A friend of mine recently made a joke that I was making a "Bumble Battalion." @Potatoad THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS IDEA

WE HAVE A BUTTON!!!

pixil-frame-0.png
( @skystalker @corndog @potatoad @ChaoticConfetti @empanada @TidelordVerified @Gormanghaste @Astronic )

I spent about 10mins in krita, and made this!
Bumble_Battalion.png
Feel free to use this if you've contributed to the BB!
Aaaand! Potatoad made this for Bisexual day!
qilQ7sx.png
Here's our mascot!
72223295_350.png
FAQ
Quote:
How do I contribute to the BB?

Sending @RipPip a bumble or any bee-related items!
Quote:
What's the point of this?

I'm hoping to expand this in the future, as I just love these lil fuzzy bois, but at the moment, there really is no point other than collecting and expanding my army >:)
Thank you so much to anyone who has helped me with this! If you contribute, or just want to help spread the BB, please help me meme it into oblivion lol
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
[center][size=4][b][u][i]CURRENT NUMBER OF BUMBLES[/i][/u][/b][/size] [item=Bumble] x122 [size=3][b][u][i](Also Coral Carpenders)[/i][/u][/b][/size] [item=Coral Carpenter] x1 [/center]
CURRENT NUMBER OF BUMBLES
Bumble
x122

(Also Coral Carpenders)
Coral Carpenter
x1
Now I need to collect some guys to send to you-

edit: thank you! hope your enjoying it. sent a few bumbles your way~
Now I need to collect some guys to send to you-

edit: thank you! hope your enjoying it. sent a few bumbles your way~
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
@Skystalker I love your new sig! I've been reading your book every once and a while! It's real good!
@Skystalker I love your new sig! I've been reading your book every once and a while! It's real good!
G L O R I O U S

Somehow, I’ve been grinding the Training Fields for ages, and I’ve gotten a freakin’ Bumble Accent but not the actual familiar. Bumble drop rates are baffling.
G L O R I O U S

Somehow, I’ve been grinding the Training Fields for ages, and I’ve gotten a freakin’ Bumble Accent but not the actual familiar. Bumble drop rates are baffling.
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
@Potatoad It's real painful ;-; I've got a Bumble accent too, but no good dragon to put it on *sob*
@Potatoad It's real painful ;-; I've got a Bumble accent too, but no good dragon to put it on *sob*
@RipPip Same

Rn it's just chillin' in my vault
@RipPip Same

Rn it's just chillin' in my vault
Come to think of it, I haven't gotten any Coral Carpenters either.

Hmmmmmm.........*narrows eyes at drop rate algorithms*
Come to think of it, I haven't gotten any Coral Carpenters either.

Hmmmmmm.........*narrows eyes at drop rate algorithms*
I haven't gotten any Bumbles yet but I FINALLY managed to get a Coral Carpenter from the Coliseum. Maybe I can use it to infiltrate the Bumbles and forcibly adopt some...
I haven't gotten any Bumbles yet but I FINALLY managed to get a Coral Carpenter from the Coliseum. Maybe I can use it to infiltrate the Bumbles and forcibly adopt some...
only 69? unacceptable
only 69? unacceptable
MuAIaYM.png
1 2 3 4 5