Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I’m sick of lameforgers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
As the others are saying, it’s just a lighthearted joke. That doesn’t invalidate how you feel, but, you could probably just try and ignore it. The block button is there for a reason.
As the others are saying, it’s just a lighthearted joke. That doesn’t invalidate how you feel, but, you could probably just try and ignore it. The block button is there for a reason.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
Now try being in Plague during Riot of Rot and seeing all the Plague hate. /mic drop
Now try being in Plague during Riot of Rot and seeing all the Plague hate. /mic drop
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I can understand how bad it feels when you feel like you’re been targeted, but please be assured that lameforgers is not at all a jab at fire flight!

It happened from a humorous mispelling years ago (which is very easy to make, the dev just happened to miss the critical f that prevents flame from becoming lame)

That been said, just because someone’s feelings are hurt doesn’t mean things have to change to suit them. Not saying this was your intent as you seem to think its an attack on every fire member, but unfortunately some things, like humour can’t be changed by outside forces.
I can understand how bad it feels when you feel like you’re been targeted, but please be assured that lameforgers is not at all a jab at fire flight!

It happened from a humorous mispelling years ago (which is very easy to make, the dev just happened to miss the critical f that prevents flame from becoming lame)

That been said, just because someone’s feelings are hurt doesn’t mean things have to change to suit them. Not saying this was your intent as you seem to think its an attack on every fire member, but unfortunately some things, like humour can’t be changed by outside forces.
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
[quote name="JonSnOwO" date="2021-08-24 02:05:27" ] Now try being in Plague during Riot of Rot and seeing all the Plague hate. /mic drop [/quote] Try being an Earth flight member /mic drop (For real, tho, some people jab a bit too hard at some flights to be considered as harmless jokes)
JonSnOwO wrote on 2021-08-24 02:05:27:

Try being an Earth flight member /mic drop

(For real, tho, some people jab a bit too hard at some flights to be considered as harmless jokes)
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
[quote name="JonSnOwO" date="2021-08-24 02:05:27" ] Now try being in Plague during Riot of Rot and seeing all the Plague hate. /mic drop [/quote] ^^^ genuinely though lameforger's is just a joke based purely on a funny typo, not on the way people actually feel about the festival. now look at the way some very loud people talk about riot of rot. there's a difference between a lighthearted joke and people being genuinely mean.

^^^ genuinely though

lameforger's is just a joke based purely on a funny typo, not on the way people actually feel about the festival. now look at the way some very loud people talk about riot of rot. there's a difference between a lighthearted joke and people being genuinely mean.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
[quote name="PeacefulPyro" date="2021-08-24 02:49:47" ] [quote name="JonSnOwO" date="2021-08-24 02:05:27" ] Now try being in Plague during Riot of Rot and seeing all the Plague hate. /mic drop [/quote] Try being an Earth flight member /mic drop (For real, tho, some people jab a bit too hard at some flights to be considered as harmless jokes) [/quote] I was an Earth flight member! (besides Plague) And the "you guys just get dom for existing" got old, y'all have all my sympathy. Lameforgers is pretty tame by comparison. Which is more making fun of a typo that happened than an attack on Fire flight. Fire seems to have embraced their memetic potential with the Mather jokes and whatnot.
PeacefulPyro wrote on 2021-08-24 02:49:47:

Try being an Earth flight member /mic drop

(For real, tho, some people jab a bit too hard at some flights to be considered as harmless jokes)

I was an Earth flight member! (besides Plague) And the "you guys just get dom for existing" got old, y'all have all my sympathy.

Lameforgers is pretty tame by comparison. Which is more making fun of a typo that happened than an attack on Fire flight. Fire seems to have embraced their memetic potential with the Mather jokes and whatnot.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Well this is a post I didn't expect to read today.
Well this is a post I didn't expect to read today.
[quote name="JonSnOwO" date="2021-08-24 02:05:27" ] Now try being in Plague during Riot of Rot and seeing all the Plague hate. /mic drop [/quote] also, try being a plague member during that certain event in early 2020. i don't think i need to describe it. yes, it was genuinely as bad as one would think. yes, it hurt.
also, try being a plague member during that certain event in early 2020. i don't think i need to describe it. yes, it was genuinely as bad as one would think. yes, it hurt.
@Yuubi
It comes from an early fire festival where Undel typo'd in the announcement post, then made a running joke out of the whoops by having Flamecaller pop up in the thread being annoyed.

Early FR had a lot of issues and minor errors like that, which are fondly remembered and propagated by the userbase.
@Yuubi
It comes from an early fire festival where Undel typo'd in the announcement post, then made a running joke out of the whoops by having Flamecaller pop up in the thread being annoyed.

Early FR had a lot of issues and minor errors like that, which are fondly remembered and propagated by the userbase.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I mean I can understand if it was a joke made at your expense but it was a typo admins made and now there's a little joke about it. It's really just a joke, a harmless one at a that.
I mean I can understand if it was a joke made at your expense but it was a typo admins made and now there's a little joke about it. It's really just a joke, a harmless one at a that.
91741235.png77876607.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9