Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I’m sick of lameforgers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I mean, we're called Plagueweenies and all that by other flights due to us not partaking in a dominance battle once. But we take pride in that! We're surviving and we're thriving despite what the site thinks of us.

...But seriously, Lameforgers is something I never see an issue with? We're not making fun or anything, it's...it's just a funny little haha?????
I mean, we're called Plagueweenies and all that by other flights due to us not partaking in a dominance battle once. But we take pride in that! We're surviving and we're thriving despite what the site thinks of us.

...But seriously, Lameforgers is something I never see an issue with? We're not making fun or anything, it's...it's just a funny little haha?????
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
my flight - plague has been called disgusting, gross, ugly, phobia triggering and such all over the forums, since the begining of time. i've been blocked by a bunch of people for literally just having a plague primal dragon as my avatar. you are upset because we're laughing at a typo admins made once. i'm sorry, but you have to learn how to take a joke and cope with minor inconveniences
my flight - plague has been called disgusting, gross, ugly, phobia triggering and such all over the forums, since the begining of time. i've been blocked by a bunch of people for literally just having a plague primal dragon as my avatar. you are upset because we're laughing at a typo admins made once. i'm sorry, but you have to learn how to take a joke and cope with minor inconveniences
All of the flights, if not all, most, have jokes that poke fun at them.
All of the flights, if not all, most, have jokes that poke fun at them.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I was IN fire flight when the typo happened and let me tell you

we had an absolute BLAST!

It was so freaking funny? Not only was it one of the DEVS who messed up, but it was UNDEL and the cherry on the cake, FLAMECALLER ACTUALLY SHOWED UP TO VOICE HER DISTASTE IN THE TYPO

it's literally become a running gag! Years later Flamecaller confirmed that she's still mad about it and it's just absolutely hilarious because this is a freaking deity, one of the four original gods of Sornieth, helped shape the world, lives in volcanos, created coatls and banescales and she's mad about a typo XD

I feel sorry that OP feels hurt by this, because to me and to a lot of fire flighters still, I'm sure, we thought it was amazing cuz we got to hear Mather talk and it was about a typo of all things! It was just a sort of humanizing (for lack of a better term) moment for our deity? Sure, we can expect any person to get cranky about a typo, but an actual fire breathing, volcano living, world shaping deity???? Idk it's STILL super funny to me, definitely one of my favorite deity/player interactions on the entire site
I was IN fire flight when the typo happened and let me tell you

we had an absolute BLAST!

It was so freaking funny? Not only was it one of the DEVS who messed up, but it was UNDEL and the cherry on the cake, FLAMECALLER ACTUALLY SHOWED UP TO VOICE HER DISTASTE IN THE TYPO

it's literally become a running gag! Years later Flamecaller confirmed that she's still mad about it and it's just absolutely hilarious because this is a freaking deity, one of the four original gods of Sornieth, helped shape the world, lives in volcanos, created coatls and banescales and she's mad about a typo XD

I feel sorry that OP feels hurt by this, because to me and to a lot of fire flighters still, I'm sure, we thought it was amazing cuz we got to hear Mather talk and it was about a typo of all things! It was just a sort of humanizing (for lack of a better term) moment for our deity? Sure, we can expect any person to get cranky about a typo, but an actual fire breathing, volcano living, world shaping deity???? Idk it's STILL super funny to me, definitely one of my favorite deity/player interactions on the entire site
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
Nah it's pretty funny.
Nah it's pretty funny.
It kinda sucks but like I don’t think people are making fun of the typo and not really the flight, you know what I mean? Besides every flight gets poked fun at for something. We all know that my flight (Arcane) gets made fun of constantly for ending the world
It kinda sucks but like I don’t think people are making fun of the typo and not really the flight, you know what I mean? Besides every flight gets poked fun at for something. We all know that my flight (Arcane) gets made fun of constantly for ending the world

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
[quote name="Charias" date="2021-08-23 10:16:31" ] Honestly I think it's hilarious... it's not making fun of the festival or flight, just a throwback to a funny little typo. Not a bit deal. [/quote] ^^^
Charias wrote on 2021-08-23 10:16:31:
Honestly I think it's hilarious... it's not making fun of the festival or flight, just a throwback to a funny little typo. Not a bit deal.
^^^
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
[quote name="Winterwald" date="2021-08-23 10:15:28" ] Its just a joke.. i don't think its a big deal [/quote]
Winterwald wrote on 2021-08-23 10:15:28:
Its just a joke.. i don't think its a big deal
p3jdzi4.png
I wish people would poke fun at Nature more. Does anyone even remember we exist?
I wish people would poke fun at Nature more. Does anyone even remember we exist?
Heart.gif
I don't think anyone means to be offensive, but we must remember that FR has a lot of newer players who don't have the context of an old joke. Also, of any labels applied to flights, I think 'lame' is the rudest I've ever heard. It's also problematic as a negative label for people with disabilities. It just makes me personally go 'ick' every time I see it.
I don't think anyone means to be offensive, but we must remember that FR has a lot of newer players who don't have the context of an old joke. Also, of any labels applied to flights, I think 'lame' is the rudest I've ever heard. It's also problematic as a negative label for people with disabilities. It just makes me personally go 'ick' every time I see it.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9