Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It’s really nice [maintenance]
1 2
I agree I was super happy to know even if I didn't understand the details either. FR staff is one thing that helps make this place special
I agree I was super happy to know even if I didn't understand the details either. FR staff is one thing that helps make this place special
0daf0bq.gif3CqUIAq.gifhQ5VT34.gif
I concur with this sentiment. practically speaking it doesnt really matter if we know or not, but nonetheless i appreciated the information about what happened :]
I concur with this sentiment. practically speaking it doesnt really matter if we know or not, but nonetheless i appreciated the information about what happened :]
Wishful list of stuff
I'm always willing to trade for

WE DO NOT HATCH EGGS IN THIS LAIR NOT EVER (BUT OPENING CHESTS FEELS SO GOOD) AND ALSO WE LOVE CATS SO MUCH
(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
This is a big reason why I love FR, tbh. Staff on other sites are often very hands off/obtuse as to issues with ,the site or updates. FR staff is very open about their site, issues, and how they do business. They aren't perfect with how they communicate everything but it's far above many other sites out there. It makes me feel more appreciated by staff, and like staff is an active part of the community on the site, rather than shadowy, dark overlords who silently watch over us lol
This is a big reason why I love FR, tbh. Staff on other sites are often very hands off/obtuse as to issues with ,the site or updates. FR staff is very open about their site, issues, and how they do business. They aren't perfect with how they communicate everything but it's far above many other sites out there. It makes me feel more appreciated by staff, and like staff is an active part of the community on the site, rather than shadowy, dark overlords who silently watch over us lol
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
1 2