Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | first thing you did after maintenance?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Borkbean" date="2021-08-18 20:57:55" ] I smacked baldwin for giving me another green sludge. [/quote] He'd giving me everything except green sludge....
Borkbean wrote on 2021-08-18 20:57:55:
I smacked baldwin for giving me another green sludge.

He'd giving me everything except green sludge....
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
[quote name="borb" date="2021-08-18 18:09:59" ] for some reason i checked my notifications like somebody mightve pinged me during maintenance pfttt [/quote] I did this, too...then I went a-grinding
borb wrote on 2021-08-18 18:09:59:
for some reason i checked my notifications like somebody mightve pinged me during maintenance pfttt
I did this, too...then I went a-grinding
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
Gathering… trading post… forums
Gathering… trading post… forums
I just came online to incubate a nest and was shocked after all of my dragons appeared breedable. I've been starving my lair due to lack of activity(and cuz not feeding them means more food if I wait long enough) and seeing them there shocked me.
I just came online to incubate a nest and was shocked after all of my dragons appeared breedable. I've been starving my lair due to lack of activity(and cuz not feeding them means more food if I wait long enough) and seeing them there shocked me.
[quote name="Jxckal" date="2021-08-18 18:10:17" ] Came to the forums to watch the fallout. [/quote] And also Which Waystone, lol
Jxckal wrote on 2021-08-18 18:10:17:
Came to the forums to watch the fallout.
And also Which Waystone, lol
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Gathered and started bonding on my laptop while doing G&G on my phone. I had treasure to make!
Gathered and started bonding on my laptop while doing G&G on my phone. I had treasure to make!
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Bonded with half my fams
And then slept
Bonded with half my fams
And then slept
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
I kissed the staff and all my dragons
I kissed the staff and all my dragons
I'm also noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | my FR tumblr93sr.png
Cried because I didn't win the light sprite from roundsey :-/
Cried because I didn't win the light sprite from roundsey :-/
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
[quote name="Akiri" date="2021-08-18 18:15:52" ] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/4oBwVbdxOFtR3HqIof/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] I'm dying rn! Lol. After the maintnence i just did all my daily's. But seriously get some sleep Akiri!
Akiri wrote on 2021-08-18 18:15:52:
giphy.gif
I'm dying rn! Lol. After the maintnence i just did all my daily's.
But seriously get some sleep Akiri!
LMLA6wg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8