Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | first thing you did after maintenance?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i went and stared at my dragons x)
i went and stared at my dragons x)
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
my raffle was supposed to end today, so I'm counting tickets now and drawing in a couple hours!!
my raffle was supposed to end today, so I'm counting tickets now and drawing in a couple hours!!
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
Read my 1 letter as someone send it and I saw it right before maintenance
Read my 1 letter as someone send it and I saw it right before maintenance
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
[quote name="StormyPhoenix29" date="2021-08-18 18:19:51" ] [quote name="Jxckal" date="2021-08-18 18:10:17" ] Came to the forums to watch the fallout. [/quote] [/quote]
StormyPhoenix29 wrote on 2021-08-18 18:19:51:
Jxckal wrote on 2021-08-18 18:10:17:
Came to the forums to watch the fallout.
WDPGGWi.png
Well, I’m here first thing after I woke up xD I didn’t expect the maintenance to take so long :0
Well, I’m here first thing after I woke up xD I didn’t expect the maintenance to take so long :0
m16OKP.jpeg
I came back to some expired auction notifications, so I had to take care of those.
I came back to some expired auction notifications, so I had to take care of those.
PQznZys.png
I changed my username in celebration then did G&G.
I changed my username in celebration then did G&G.
5QFhSCA.png ______
Psy| FR+2| Vey/Vem/Ver| Quoi
Your local Horsemen obsessed weirdo. Pfp Dragon.
______ tZhMLLB.png
[quote name="SariStar" date="2021-08-18 19:52:15" ] I came back to some expired auction notifications, so I had to take care of those. [/quote] This too.
SariStar wrote on 2021-08-18 19:52:15:
This too.
5QFhSCA.png ______
Psy| FR+2| Vey/Vem/Ver| Quoi
Your local Horsemen obsessed weirdo. Pfp Dragon.
______ tZhMLLB.png
Checked the forums, I don't even know why because I immediately went to my dragons after looking at the discussion page lol
Checked the forums, I don't even know why because I immediately went to my dragons after looking at the discussion page lol
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
f a m s
f a m s
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!