Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | first thing you did after maintenance?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Summon the Tidelord to ask him what he thinks of the new ads because I’m lovin em.
Summon the Tidelord to ask him what he thinks of the new ads because I’m lovin em.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
Gathered a bunch, and I got an egg. The best part was that I was thinking right before how awesome it would be to get an egg as a post-maintenance gift. I almost couldn't believe it when I got it.
Gathered a bunch, and I got an egg. The best part was that I was thinking right before how awesome it would be to get an egg as a post-maintenance gift. I almost couldn't believe it when I got it.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Thanks akiri!

Hmm replied to PMs. Really missed the site during the downtime
Thanks akiri!

Hmm replied to PMs. Really missed the site during the downtime
» Ping friendly
................................................................. Bb8deOg.png
Hatched the nests that I had been waiting too. I decided to hatch an egg, but the colors were ehhh.
Hatched the nests that I had been waiting too. I decided to hatch an egg, but the colors were ehhh.
I will put something here eventually.
Be disappointed about not winning anything from roundsey, as per the norm. Then visit baldwin.
Be disappointed about not winning anything from roundsey, as per the norm. Then visit baldwin.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
Headed to the fairground to get the rest of the treasure I didn't get when the maintain started
Headed to the fairground to get the rest of the treasure I didn't get when the maintain started
Do5TvZy.png
hatched a nest!
hatched a nest!
nTa2yPT.png
Gathered and bonded with my familiars.
Gathered and bonded with my familiars.
Lawn Decoration JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
checked my ah notifications, got excited that something sold, then disappointed when it was just a 2g familiar (gems are gems, though!)
checked my ah notifications, got excited that something sold, then disappointed when it was just a 2g familiar (gems are gems, though!)
earth.gif

stormseeker_caw_zps4vp6rapp.gif

8JUZVfh.png
zTn96gl.png

stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
[quote name="thePurple" date="2021-08-18 18:17:46" ] [quote name="Akiri" date="2021-08-18 18:15:52" ] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/4oBwVbdxOFtR3HqIof/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] You deserve it! Rest well and thanks for your hard work <3 [/quote] YES!!! i can only imagine how much of a nightmare it was for you and the team ;_; thank you & all the staff for all the hard work today!!! me, i went to check FRD to see what others were saying LMAO
thePurple wrote on 2021-08-18 18:17:46:
Akiri wrote on 2021-08-18 18:15:52:
giphy.gif
You deserve it! Rest well and thanks for your hard work <3

YES!!! i can only imagine how much of a nightmare it was for you and the team ;_; thank you & all the staff for all the hard work today!!!

me, i went to check FRD to see what others were saying LMAO
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8