Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What’s the point of the inbreeding pre-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="ethanol" date="2021-08-17 09:58:25" ] Reading this post was a wild ride... Like, pretty sure OP just wanted to know from a gameplay perspective, not be. Given a moral lecture y'all [/quote]
******* wrote on 2021-08-17 09:58:25:
Reading this post was a wild ride... Like, pretty sure OP just wanted to know from a gameplay perspective, not be. Given a moral lecture y'all
70804687p.png 70156534p.png 72742371p.png Rw7uKRS.png
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
I can also understand annoyance if, game mechanic wise, two dragons are siblings, but in the lairs lore they aren't. (Ex. My space dragons who are near identical twins but not considered so in my lore as they do not sense like such)

However, say I could breed them. For a project. They're so close together it'd be way to easy to get the desired dragon.
I can also understand annoyance if, game mechanic wise, two dragons are siblings, but in the lairs lore they aren't. (Ex. My space dragons who are near identical twins but not considered so in my lore as they do not sense like such)

However, say I could breed them. For a project. They're so close together it'd be way to easy to get the desired dragon.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Wow a lot of you really just came on this thread to be condescending and act oh-so disgusted like "oh boy, look at me. look how much I DON'T APPROVE OF INBREEDING!!! LOOK HOW GOOD AND MORAL I AM!!!!"

Anyone knows inbreeding is wrong y'all. Op literally just asked about a gameplay mechanic, and y'all made it out to be a debate about morality.

Such a good impression y'all are making /sarcasm
Wow a lot of you really just came on this thread to be condescending and act oh-so disgusted like "oh boy, look at me. look how much I DON'T APPROVE OF INBREEDING!!! LOOK HOW GOOD AND MORAL I AM!!!!"

Anyone knows inbreeding is wrong y'all. Op literally just asked about a gameplay mechanic, and y'all made it out to be a debate about morality.

Such a good impression y'all are making /sarcasm
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
Do some of you guys need me to call a manager for you? It's a question about a gameplay mechanic. If you're reading more into it, that's on you, not the OP.
Do some of you guys need me to call a manager for you? It's a question about a gameplay mechanic. If you're reading more into it, that's on you, not the OP.
to be honest i think this thread probably shows why - other than making things too easy when it comes to breeding, it'd be unpopular with users as everyone has this 'ew incest' reaction

although at the same time i'm guessing a lot of people don't actually regard the dragons' parents/offspring lists as lore
to be honest i think this thread probably shows why - other than making things too easy when it comes to breeding, it'd be unpopular with users as everyone has this 'ew incest' reaction

although at the same time i'm guessing a lot of people don't actually regard the dragons' parents/offspring lists as lore
The fact that so many people were just so mean because of a simple question is disgusting.

(edit: grammar)
The fact that so many people were just so mean because of a simple question is disgusting.

(edit: grammar)
glower_shelf.png
Ooookay, this thread has more run its course. It's locked and will be undergoing additional review. Thank you.
Ooookay, this thread has more run its course. It's locked and will be undergoing additional review. Thank you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9