Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breed u hate but everyone else loves?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
bogsneaks :-( they have a bad vibe.
bogsneaks :-( they have a bad vibe.
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
I don't hate any breeds, but I'm not a big fan of Wildclaws. I gene a lot of g1s, and I usually can't deal with the huge amount it costs to buy a scroll. They're alright, though! But the only way I think I'd get one is if a UMA popped up for one that I really wanted.
I don't hate any breeds, but I'm not a big fan of Wildclaws. I gene a lot of g1s, and I usually can't deal with the huge amount it costs to buy a scroll. They're alright, though! But the only way I think I'd get one is if a UMA popped up for one that I really wanted.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I won't say that that I hate them, but I really dislike female skydancers. So far, I haven't seen a single female skydancer that I loved that wasn't wearing a user made skin.
I won't say that that I hate them, but I really dislike female skydancers. So far, I haven't seen a single female skydancer that I loved that wasn't wearing a user made skin.
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Female Spirals, can't stand their pose. As someone who loves making outfits in this game, they are so hard to dress. Their pose also look awkward imo, looks really scrunched

From the times I've played FR, I had other breeds I didn't like: tundras, female coatls, male pearlcatchers, and snappers. All of these I've redeemed, all but female spirals. I still don't get it
Female Spirals, can't stand their pose. As someone who loves making outfits in this game, they are so hard to dress. Their pose also look awkward imo, looks really scrunched

From the times I've played FR, I had other breeds I didn't like: tundras, female coatls, male pearlcatchers, and snappers. All of these I've redeemed, all but female spirals. I still don't get it
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
coatls, but mostly the female pose. i just...id rather have other things in my lair. i dont mind them though, i dont rlly hate any breeds save for snappers since they just. are so hard to work with unless theyre babies
coatls, but mostly the female pose. i just...id rather have other things in my lair. i dont mind them though, i dont rlly hate any breeds save for snappers since they just. are so hard to work with unless theyre babies
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
Female spirals; I like spirals as a breed, but F spirals look bad to me. Especially the profile of their face. Very strange, but I seriously haven't brought myself to like a single one
Female spirals; I like spirals as a breed, but F spirals look bad to me. Especially the profile of their face. Very strange, but I seriously haven't brought myself to like a single one
Check out my YCH thread HERE!

591.png
Hate is a strong word, I don't hate any breed or pose, but there are some that I wouldn't see myself owning. One of those being veilspuns.

I can agree that they are gorgeous, especially with the right skins but I just can't see myself owning one. Maybe I'm just a Gaoler loyalist haha.

(I also just hold a general dislike for most female poses.)
Hate is a strong word, I don't hate any breed or pose, but there are some that I wouldn't see myself owning. One of those being veilspuns.

I can agree that they are gorgeous, especially with the right skins but I just can't see myself owning one. Maybe I'm just a Gaoler loyalist haha.

(I also just hold a general dislike for most female poses.)
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
I don't really like Bogsneaks on their own... also, I'm not sure if this counts, but I don't really like the F Gaoler pose that much.
I don't really like Bogsneaks on their own... also, I'm not sure if this counts, but I don't really like the F Gaoler pose that much.
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
I'm not terribly fond of Imps or pearls or mirrors all things considered.

I think every breed has its place but...I have difficulty connecting to those.
I'm not terribly fond of Imps or pearls or mirrors all things considered.

I think every breed has its place but...I have difficulty connecting to those.
lik2pA1X.jpg
I do not like ancients at all

female veils and baby gaolers are the exceptions though :L
I do not like ancients at all

female veils and baby gaolers are the exceptions though :L
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29