Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breed u hate but everyone else loves?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
So tell me, what seemingly popular breed/pose do you not care for? By popular i mean the one you’re likely to see at least 1 perma of in a lair- if not many monolairs on them Personally i just cant get into Coatls at all, especially the female pose. Explain it all you want, that tail bump will always freak me out. My brain also still refuses to see them as fire dragons, the phoenix idea helps a bit but my braincell defaults to wind. Also tundras, i’ve only got 1 perma whose character relies on him looking cute/handsome. I think its the slim belly and poses that irk me? Anyway, take a swing at the hornet’s nest with me! Just don’t be genuinely rude about it ofc, everyone has their quirks [img]https://i.imgur.com/RTzSdS4.png[/img]
So tell me, what seemingly popular breed/pose do you not care for? By popular i mean the one you’re likely to see at least 1 perma of in a lair- if not many monolairs on them

Personally i just cant get into Coatls at all, especially the female pose. Explain it all you want, that tail bump will always freak me out. My brain also still refuses to see them as fire dragons, the phoenix idea helps a bit but my braincell defaults to wind.

Also tundras, i’ve only got 1 perma whose character relies on him looking cute/handsome. I think its the slim belly and poses that irk me?

Anyway, take a swing at the hornet’s nest with me!

Just don’t be genuinely rude about it ofc, everyone has their quirks

RTzSdS4.png

..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
I don't really hate them but I don't get all the hype about imps. They just look... kinda bland.
I don't really hate them but I don't get all the hype about imps. They just look... kinda bland.
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
Skydancers and Imps. I don't mind Imps, but they're super overrated IMO. And Skydancers I just outright hate. I mean, I'll buy one if the colors and genes are right and there are no other dragons with those colors/genes, but it is getting breed changed ASAP.
Skydancers and Imps. I don't mind Imps, but they're super overrated IMO. And Skydancers I just outright hate. I mean, I'll buy one if the colors and genes are right and there are no other dragons with those colors/genes, but it is getting breed changed ASAP.
PJb908Z.png
@PaintmasterSheo @BrandonFlowers

honestly i have to agree, i love imps and the male pose is great. But yeah, they’re really just shorter bodied, typical lung dragons with wings :/

Skydancers i can absolutely understand despite loving them myself, they have long stick legs

Also bare in mind everyone that you don’t have to hate-hate them, just not care for em! I should of specified but i hate editing posts

@PaintmasterSheo @BrandonFlowers

honestly i have to agree, i love imps and the male pose is great. But yeah, they’re really just shorter bodied, typical lung dragons with wings :/

Skydancers i can absolutely understand despite loving them myself, they have long stick legs

Also bare in mind everyone that you don’t have to hate-hate them, just not care for em! I should of specified but i hate editing posts

..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
Skydancers. They just look like angry old birds. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/545321168039706664/875078839624138752/angy.jpg[/img] (though I am [i]very slowly[/i] starting to warm up to them.)
Skydancers. They just look like angry old birds.

angy.jpg

(though I am very slowly starting to warm up to them.)
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
Bogsneaks... I do not get their appeal AT ALL.
Bogsneaks... I do not get their appeal AT ALL.
i don't know how popular they are exactly, but i do not like veilspuns, and i like faes even less. it is very few that i see a veilspun or a fae that i like. fae poses just don't strike my fancy, and veilspun f pose isn't that bad to me, but veilspun m pose looks like...

i don't know. i just don't like veilspun m.
i don't know how popular they are exactly, but i do not like veilspuns, and i like faes even less. it is very few that i see a veilspun or a fae that i like. fae poses just don't strike my fancy, and veilspun f pose isn't that bad to me, but veilspun m pose looks like...

i don't know. i just don't like veilspun m.
I don't hate them.. but i don't understand the hype around veils,
they're kind of like imps but if they were 1/4th spiral, they're okay??

just kind of... okay??? i mean i have a couple because i bought them right when i joined but i'm not really doing anything with em atm

they're just kind of boring if im honest, a heavy detractor for me is they can only breed with other veils

... oh also by pose the skydancer male pose, guardian male pose, female tundra pose, and bogsneak male poses are awful
they look so stiff. it irks me
I don't hate them.. but i don't understand the hype around veils,
they're kind of like imps but if they were 1/4th spiral, they're okay??

just kind of... okay??? i mean i have a couple because i bought them right when i joined but i'm not really doing anything with em atm

they're just kind of boring if im honest, a heavy detractor for me is they can only breed with other veils

... oh also by pose the skydancer male pose, guardian male pose, female tundra pose, and bogsneak male poses are awful
they look so stiff. it irks me
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
I have a really hard time liking male skydancers... they look like theyre experiencing rigor mortis hsfgakjl
I have a really hard time liking male skydancers... they look like theyre experiencing rigor mortis hsfgakjl
nTa2yPT.png
[quote name="Orbeez" date="2021-08-12 17:03:24" ] I have a really hard time liking male skydancers... they look like theyre experiencing rigor mortis hsfgakjl [/quote] [color=indigo]NO NO THEY ARE 100% EXPERIENCING THAT I MAINLY HAVE FEMALES FOR A REASON
Orbeez wrote on 2021-08-12 17:03:24:

NO NO THEY ARE 100% EXPERIENCING THAT I MAINLY HAVE FEMALES FOR A REASON
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29