Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Poll] Dragon Purchase Preferences
1 2 3 4 5
Done! Could I be on the pinglist?
Done! Could I be on the pinglist?
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
did the poll! ^^ can I be added to the pinglist please?

tbh my main source of money is glimmer n gloom but I went with non-hatchery breeding, since I'm starting a project soon, and I'm planning to sell the ones I won't need
did the poll! ^^ can I be added to the pinglist please?

tbh my main source of money is glimmer n gloom but I went with non-hatchery breeding, since I'm starting a project soon, and I'm planning to sell the ones I won't need
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
Done, pinglist plese! [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
Done, pinglist plese!
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Thank you everyone <3 Everyone added to the pinglist!
Thank you everyone <3 Everyone added to the pinglist!
#UnnamedIsValid
My pronouns are xe/xim/xir/xirself.
Wishlist on the dragon
61671499.png Dragon Purchase Preference Poll
Closes 12:01 server time. Sept 1st.
filled! ping me for the results!
filled! ping me for the results!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
Could I be added to the pinglist? Forgot to ask earlier.
Could I be added to the pinglist? Forgot to ask earlier.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
Done!
Done!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Pokemoncha and DarkVixen added to the pinglist!

Thank you everyone, we're getting amazing data so far!
Pokemoncha and DarkVixen added to the pinglist!

Thank you everyone, we're getting amazing data so far!
#UnnamedIsValid
My pronouns are xe/xim/xir/xirself.
Wishlist on the dragon
61671499.png Dragon Purchase Preference Poll
Closes 12:01 server time. Sept 1st.
done, pinglist please?
done, pinglist please?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I filled out the poll. Add me to the pinglist, please!

I'm an exalting lair and I prefer pre-named dragons for fodder, but I also prefer pre-named dragons for basically everything else too, including permas. Not only does it save me from having to pick a name, but it also feels more special and sentimental to buy a pre-named dragon when I intend to keep it. With almost every pre-named perma I bought, I kept their name. And with some of them, I work it into their lore (most of which I haven't typed out yet, but it's all stored away in my brain).

Even if I have a different name in mind for a pre-named perma, I can easily make back the money I spent on a renaming scroll just by exalting a single fodder dragon after I spend a few minutes training it, so it's basically no trouble for me.
I filled out the poll. Add me to the pinglist, please!

I'm an exalting lair and I prefer pre-named dragons for fodder, but I also prefer pre-named dragons for basically everything else too, including permas. Not only does it save me from having to pick a name, but it also feels more special and sentimental to buy a pre-named dragon when I intend to keep it. With almost every pre-named perma I bought, I kept their name. And with some of them, I work it into their lore (most of which I haven't typed out yet, but it's all stored away in my brain).

Even if I have a different name in mind for a pre-named perma, I can easily make back the money I spent on a renaming scroll just by exalting a single fodder dragon after I spend a few minutes training it, so it's basically no trouble for me.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png