Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Poll] Dragon Purchase Preferences
1 2 3 4 5
filled it in, add me to the list
filled it in, add me to the list
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
Everyone who's requested it to this point has been added to the pinglist <3
Everyone who's requested it to this point has been added to the pinglist <3
#UnnamedIsValid
My pronouns are xe/xim/xir/xirself.
Wishlist on the dragon
61671499.png Dragon Purchase Preference Poll
Closes 12:01 server time. Sept 1st.
pinglist pls ^^
pinglist pls ^^
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
Took the poll.

As someone who exalts a lot and uses it as a main source of income, I just buy whatever is cheapest, however I much, MUCH prefer pre-named fodder! It makes my life so much easier in several ways!
I don’t have to sit there and either click “random” or ctrl + V multiple times - I am not exaggerating when I say that it is sometimes 100+ times per day. My lair and den is fully expanded and my den is solely used for fodder - mostly hatchlings I wait for aging up. Sometimes a large amount age up on the same day and after I’ve taken them out to either flip or exalt, I gotta replace them.
Then there’s also the issue of potential messages from people being unhappy with what I name my fodder. While I haven’t had many of these interactions, it has happened and it deeply frustrates me. I often name fodder either copy-paste stuff or really dumb names, because if I have to be the one sitting there and naming them, at least I’m gonna find some amusement in it.
Don’t message me about me naming my fodder dumb stuff like “YEET” or “Eggsalt” when you didn’t name them yourself.
Took the poll.

As someone who exalts a lot and uses it as a main source of income, I just buy whatever is cheapest, however I much, MUCH prefer pre-named fodder! It makes my life so much easier in several ways!
I don’t have to sit there and either click “random” or ctrl + V multiple times - I am not exaggerating when I say that it is sometimes 100+ times per day. My lair and den is fully expanded and my den is solely used for fodder - mostly hatchlings I wait for aging up. Sometimes a large amount age up on the same day and after I’ve taken them out to either flip or exalt, I gotta replace them.
Then there’s also the issue of potential messages from people being unhappy with what I name my fodder. While I haven’t had many of these interactions, it has happened and it deeply frustrates me. I often name fodder either copy-paste stuff or really dumb names, because if I have to be the one sitting there and naming them, at least I’m gonna find some amusement in it.
Don’t message me about me naming my fodder dumb stuff like “YEET” or “Eggsalt” when you didn’t name them yourself.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Did the poll please add me to the pinglist
Did the poll please add me to the pinglist
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
answered the survey, would love to be pinged for results :D
answered the survey, would love to be pinged for results :D
220px_blank.png MUYNhfy.png
ikTPgzn.png
FObX7rS.png
Done. [quote name="Phenri" date="2021-08-06 22:49:20" ] Don’t message me about me naming my fodder dumb stuff like “YEET” or “Eggsalt” when you didn’t name them yourself. [/quote] "Eggsalt" is a wonderful name. I'm half-tempted to name my next E lineage dragon "Eggsalt" even if I don't afterwards exalt him. But I definitely will if I expect to.
Done.
Phenri wrote on 2021-08-06 22:49:20:

"Eggsalt" is a wonderful name. I'm half-tempted to name my next E lineage dragon "Eggsalt" even if I don't afterwards exalt him. But I definitely will if I expect to.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I submitted! Could I please have a results ping please? :D
I submitted! Could I please have a results ping please? :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
answered and i'd love a ping please!

only time pre-named dragons bothers me is when they're going in my unnamed tab (bc they're supposed to be ~m y s t e r i o u s~) but it doesn't deter me from buying them really, got a few in that tab who came with names. just sorta throws off the look lmao
answered and i'd love a ping please!

only time pre-named dragons bothers me is when they're going in my unnamed tab (bc they're supposed to be ~m y s t e r i o u s~) but it doesn't deter me from buying them really, got a few in that tab who came with names. just sorta throws off the look lmao
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Could I be added to the pinglist as well?
Could I be added to the pinglist as well?
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
1 2 3 4 5