Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How has your playstyle changed?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I thought this would be an interesting question- How have you changed since over the years since you've started?

I used to think gen ones were a huge waste of money (They still kinda are) but now I love them. It's so satisfying to pick one up and essentially personalize it rather than buying a dragon with existing genes.
I thought this would be an interesting question- How have you changed since over the years since you've started?

I used to think gen ones were a huge waste of money (They still kinda are) but now I love them. It's so satisfying to pick one up and essentially personalize it rather than buying a dragon with existing genes.
used to jump through so many hoops to make sure my dragons went to good homes

now I'll exalt them myself if they don't sell and I don't bat an eye

also, I'm better at making money
used to jump through so many hoops to make sure my dragons went to good homes

now I'll exalt them myself if they don't sell and I don't bat an eye

also, I'm better at making money
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
i became obsessed with primals and now i have no more lair space

saving up for vials now to give to some of my oldies :]
i became obsessed with primals and now i have no more lair space

saving up for vials now to give to some of my oldies :]
75197714_350.png
Totally agree with the g1 thing! I also never even touched the coli for like 3 years, and now I grind all the time.
Totally agree with the g1 thing! I also never even touched the coli for like 3 years, and now I grind all the time.
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
I used to be a pretty heavy exalter and coliseum player with like a full aesthetic lair and attempts at lore, but now I just kinda vibe in the fairgrounds and my lair is full of fandragons. Still coli but only for festivals and only if I feel like it.
I used to be a pretty heavy exalter and coliseum player with like a full aesthetic lair and attempts at lore, but now I just kinda vibe in the fairgrounds and my lair is full of fandragons. Still coli but only for festivals and only if I feel like it.
onl96wk.png
I had no money at all for a year and vague dreams of a g1 lair and now I'm back with gems from a skin shop
I had no money at all for a year and vague dreams of a g1 lair and now I'm back with gems from a skin shop
H0mc65a.png
august | 中文
@brightmyth
skin shop
used to hoard unhatched eggs like crazy thinking i would always have a steady supply of g1s to gene
but i got tired of that so one day i sold them all and got myself a ton of gems

now i sell just about every egg i get and only hatch on special occasions, if i do at all
used to hoard unhatched eggs like crazy thinking i would always have a steady supply of g1s to gene
but i got tired of that so one day i sold them all and got myself a ton of gems

now i sell just about every egg i get and only hatch on special occasions, if i do at all
rgM9df8.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
I only recently decided I have a color range I generally want to keep, so it's easier to say goodbye to pretty dragons that fall outside of that.

Also now I'm participating in flight stuff, so I'm exalting/selling dragons much more often. Plus general fun stuff that goes along with that.
I only recently decided I have a color range I generally want to keep, so it's easier to say goodbye to pretty dragons that fall outside of that.

Also now I'm participating in flight stuff, so I'm exalting/selling dragons much more often. Plus general fun stuff that goes along with that.
bVVJNGR.png
In Lightning? Join VOLT Teams! Ask me about it!
Before my hiatus

- Collected random dragons
- All of them were nakey, very little apparel
- Never using the coliseum
- Rarely used the fairgrounds, only if i needed quick cash
- Ignored familiars

These are the changes I made after returning (July 2020) up to this point

- Only collecting G1's or Breeding Project dragons with specific parent name schemes
- Becoming a mono-fanlair
- Drowning all my dragons in apparel
- Bonding with all 600 familiars every day pain
- Fairgrounds and coli everyday
Before my hiatus

- Collected random dragons
- All of them were nakey, very little apparel
- Never using the coliseum
- Rarely used the fairgrounds, only if i needed quick cash
- Ignored familiars

These are the changes I made after returning (July 2020) up to this point

- Only collecting G1's or Breeding Project dragons with specific parent name schemes
- Becoming a mono-fanlair
- Drowning all my dragons in apparel
- Bonding with all 600 familiars every day pain
- Fairgrounds and coli everyday
seGmw74.jpg
Used to buy familiar's on the marketplace.
Now just grinds coli.

Used to spend treasure every chance I get
Now can save 6 million treasure in the horde
Used to buy familiar's on the marketplace.
Now just grinds coli.

Used to spend treasure every chance I get
Now can save 6 million treasure in the horde
lckqq6P.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7