Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SSE 2021 [Done!]
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
@ern I'm so glad you enjoyed your gift ^~^ I had a lot of fun shopping for you! I'm glad that the stones and Koi went to good use that gal looks stunning <3
@ern I'm so glad you enjoyed your gift ^~^ I had a lot of fun shopping for you! I'm glad that the stones and Koi went to good use that gal looks stunning <3
tDeKDnH.png

Oh my goodness thank you so so much! I got grinched but still got an amazing gift. I'm honestly floored by the kindness of people. Thank you to all the elves and to @Eve, I hope you all and everyone else has a wonderful holidays [emoji=familiar heart size=1] The sprites I received are displayed on Norwood and Aurora! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49539829][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/495399/49539829_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67577361][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/675774/67577361_350.png[/img][/url]
Oh my goodness thank you so so much! I got grinched but still got an amazing gift. I'm honestly floored by the kindness of people. Thank you to all the elves and to @Eve, I hope you all and everyone else has a wonderful holidays
The sprites I received are displayed on Norwood and Aurora!
49539829_350.png
67577361_350.png
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
@Eve Thank you SO much for donating all these beautiful UMAs and other goodies that I will be putting to good use <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57379577][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573796/57379577_350.png[/img][/url]
@Eve Thank you SO much for donating all these beautiful UMAs and other goodies that I will be putting to good use <3

57379577_350.png
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Autopsy

I'm glad that you liked your gifts and it would be awesome to see your fnished project dragons. :)
@Autopsy

I'm glad that you liked your gifts and it would be awesome to see your fnished project dragons. :)
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
Thank you @Eve, elves, and Argante for your generosity in this special event! I was initially really disappointed about being grinched, but the communication today helped a lot. The rematch process was both quick and came with amazing gifts. [emoji=tundra star size=1]
Thank you @Eve, elves, and Argante for your generosity in this special event! I was initially really disappointed about being grinched, but the communication today helped a lot. The rematch process was both quick and came with amazing gifts.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/M2UBPah.png[/img] And with that, the [b]2021 Secret Santa[/b] draws to a close! Thank you all so much for taking part; we hope you had a lovely holiday! [color=#ea4e3e][b]2022 SSE Pinglist[/b][/color] [b]If you want to be pinged for next year's Secret Santa[/b], please add yourself to the pinglist [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KOiZJ5KSdVzW9vc_Jv6KYML-11hvWPMyTDJ7yeTRxug/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url][/b]. If you added yourself to the pinglist in [b]previous years[/b], you must add yourself [b]again[/b]. If you cannot access Sheets for whatever reason, just ping @Argante and tell me to add you! [color=#ea4e3e][b]Sign-Ups Will Open November 1st, 2022[/b][/color] This is to allow October events to run undisturbed by the Secret Santa! I will likely have the WIP thread up in September or October. [color=#ea4e3e][b]Changes & Clarifications[/b][/color] The 2022 Secret Santa will feature [b]changes and clarifications to current guidelines[/b]. We will of course remind you at the time, but make sure to read the thread in its entirety next year! [color=#ea4e3e][b]2021 Giveaway[/b][/color] Drawing for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3077095#post_3077095]the giveaway[/url] will begin [b]Tuesday, December 28th[/b]. Grinches have been removed from the pool. The daily giveaway ends December 31st. There is unlikely to be a giveaway next year; this was to help distribute @/Eve's incredibly generous donation! [color=#ea4e3e][b]2021 Feedback Form[/b][/color] We have a short form available for you all [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvd79OqR0rT4fpd7pUFHDSfqvl4UjFCAFaAR0UrLQ1aUpVcw/viewform?usp=sf_link][b]here[/b][/url]. Thank you all again! I've learned a lot from hosting this year, and can't wait to see you all next year! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [size=1][size=1][size=1]@SilverDeath @stealthclaw @Annoyed @Enkue @littleraddish128 @EmotionalTree @Jxckal @Wahlmur @kibeth @fairytones @Lallie @Xotik @IllusiveFox @Jessyta @Fekawifu @Viscere @Vendrus @DesertUmbra @Kindryte @Arkeyr79 @Sharanay @ErInsomnia @Cathat @ @SimplyNashie @Ern @SheridanCharon @TombOfTheLich @Snipe @Leopardmask @Crowharlequin @Fanartsy @Crustacean @AlmightyAmu @Valikor @coincidence @MarinaQuakenbush @RedWillia @Minones @Rocpool @feleathion @PiscesInPiscinam @minty @TsarinaTorment @SilverLately @QuirkyRabbit @ghostingskies @Skychickens @TacoTequila @Rokkan @Ronnie1107 @Jaypaw @DewFeather @Cocolatia @yellllowstar @Zyzzylva @Xirei @smolfroglesbian @Mirres @Crescentstar711 @cloudydawn @aura12 @foliage @QuotetheRaven @Aristata @Endofighter @Dragonwyspr @Woodchip @Empedocles @SunstonePhoenix @Agreas @Dracowolf @CasualFlier @smeen @kyrin18 @Stolen @Cherryfleck @DamnStormCloaks @anemo @Voronwis @Rowain312 @Tsunami102 @TheDawnEffect @Rohi @dokidokibunni @Alphazi @GrumpyKettle @Rhowyn @Vanq @DancingHare @meh1129 @Cuon @SilverSong92 @rizibizi4 @beroya @Tenebrae @RillC @Sinjin @RosieHawk @absolmon @Dursky @ApprenticeWriter @Kadaj @Andraya @Chocoli @CupcakeCass @Artichoke @Kunikida @foxshapedshadows @Pensacola @zerrace @AspenCrow @KittyAoba @Lyel @kittykass @gravitycon @hotpants @Pazazz @Tetumi @Marmite @Glisselda @EWSpirit @Mekhalive @Iymarra @theAbby @Saturnalian @Tunesmith @Naeryl @Snallygaster @QuirkyJunimo @Thiedo @Winterwald @Spinyax @Industry @Madarakita @ChaoticConfetti @TheBlueOne @Malreau @Rangiku @AzureArchangel @Shadowtime @imginate @SeaCat @BlackRayser @yurihands @Klawzor @MollyMerula @Mariette @Severynn @miniquiny999 @VermilionVasili @Demetre @TeenyTK @pensive @pandakitty1 @Eidos @2towels @makwa @noun @mayanaz @LightBreaker @IncognitoPlayer @BlurryReality @Reckless @Riyoke @KnucklePuck @BraveEguana @0Amity0 @KhepriRose @evereden @Seonai @ttaikapapu @zanblue @SeaEagle @Owleics @Deramadus @thegrinningcrow @adrienne1614 @Spiritdreams @handdrawnviolist @vaguelycanine @Glacecakes @SilverOtter @PrincessArya @Necralisk @Moofe @Zeno123 @Formenos @Sychra @BananaDr4gon @Jazzyleia @Evbay @halcy @ProudMomof1 @COparade @HermitQueen @AbsoluteRadiance @Kivovis @Hokuto @Katsuji @Bearskull @Firefirebert @Rutile @Smudgen73 @cactiBubbles @PoisonedKoolaid @3ctoplasm @astrotheology @Atantyr @OctopusKing @jumbledbyrd @Cherenkov @Panther202 @Sedo @counterklock @Yun @Zorua345 @KnightYumi @Ithaca @Firefly15 @CabbageCat @SilentRiver @Nonbibarry @Acacia @late711 @Saffles @Problem @AtticaIonia @Kaial @Juxta13 @bmw @QueenSabriel @DinraalCanon @creosote @pedanticism @Pai @NightmareJudge @LemonySnaket @Snowfarm @Hippotang @squidragon @inkwardlychaotic @Sinaasappelsap @furo @ClearBright @amoebawasp @foxesave @Daiysis @Elfydragon @Rahkali @Runi @nissabug @RisenWolf @mithrel @Dragonsongbird @Starwindrider @Qhersek @snowmoon @Snek @Revheks @magicspell @Jaakisaur @dragonpals @Auralyx @PrinceyBoy @EldenRing @Sandydragon595 @WhoKnowsMe @Venusian @kuujo @Chirentis @Eialyne @Ceruleanfire @danijust @AetherSeer @Notion @satanism @Nevvermore @ilios @Mosspodge @act @Iceluoxue @seradis @Kitanya @Juxtapose @ChristianCutie @Autopsy @DianaMoon @Vyria @RubyOfFire @starlapelle @Spiffykitten @MaybeHuman @POTaDOS @Skaarsgard @Aprycus @LyriaSylvain @treehouse @jibori @6969 @matchstickphyre @Jhortanas @KleinFye @Hutt @cowboyskittles @Eeree @nebulastep @Flireon @markicha @Coward @Krok @Redspike944 @aemj9277 @HalfStep @KinesisBoomer @Tamaska @StarfallRanch @Yewwily @dragonsrus92 @VovaTheBoss @FusionBoltzGX @Ryasma @EagerNicol @Silverbelle @Algebra @Kxida @Turquai @FriedRhys @chamilet @AuroraSaturnis @Unelore @PuzzleDust @anduil @mintea00 @LizzardLady @callerunknown @Embrace @Faeninaa @cartographic @foggie @Azurepocalypse @boundingfeather @Selah @MoonGazer @Kumatora @CitrineCitrus @Ezra14 @PastCat @ObiWanKenobi @Caileire @TheMalachitegay @Giogeth @PrinceRaven @LissaJo @Mopegop @LarksPond @SilverCinny @Paranormal6 @starcrossedpath @Zeco5000 @AceChaser @Shadowninja830 @Hifriend @Shozurei @Watercolour @StrangeJellybean @tearful @dreamclaws @Stasha @Insight89x @CatInDisguise @Chrisondra @SerafinaZephyr @Emordnilap @supremejade @Dragonation @Mythantos @usualuniqueness @smorphie @Blacknovelist @Seles @quotesnmiracles @MaplesHaiku @Athenasia @whirlwish @Feynren @prettykitty426 @Teletraan @Lynxfrost13 @ivories @CometBlaster @GirlfriendEater @Dakkokki @lesen @Lumie999 @lyricalmyxteries @Unrest @lagpie @melleyash @Zodiakey @IBeeJuliana @Dalilah @Pyrouge @KaichouKai @BlueEternity @ColorBlindBrat @addams @pepperzucchini @IAmAPerson @Eschtaaa @seamists @elytra @jbapple @KaitoFletcher @Bxy26 @Sybrand @CyMorgue @FairyForestKing @Vrtra @Oggdo @chromatographic @HawkMartian @clowning @FlameValkyrie @kausbrai @Mandragorum @Atomica @Shadowkitty9 @LostArchway @Hocotate @AMothWithAnxiety @HoneyDoc @BotanyBlack @DraigTeg @PlanetariumPixel @lusbiana @tilkka @Raidye @Peachkissed @Stormytehcat11 @RaynixAura @Loyalties @SuzyChi @Misweathering @NightRising @Amariel @Xsathra @Chickles13 @Jianghu @willowlight @Clownz @dads @arawoods @Cnidocyte @Kudu @NimStratus @mythicalviper @Foa @Nejibana @Shale @RosharanNoivern @xique @5inthemorning @Khayria @mysteriously @Changelin @LaughingMagician @onuo @FlyingIce @Feet @chuchus900 @ClownEngaged @Hag @Heart @Starflight897 @EclipsedSun @SayuriHawthorn @VolcanicThunder @beskad @lizzytiki @Firedragona @Uwibami @Zenhugz @NataliaRomanova @X3X @wyraj @starlightvelaris @SomethingWitty @BarbaraFett @RevHellebore @Sphere @DuskDiamond @MythDancer @Denutena @EchoedSilence @awanderingprson @Plushstiel @HeadEmpty @Stellori @SilentWanderer @iamnotsurewatdo @Firra @CrystallizedMoon @dustclouds @Kothra @RandomShmoe @Grail @eucy @WinterofDecay @BlueWillow @Aeraki @Leremis @dinomatika @NerdyDisco @Hex @Firtarian @SocklessWonder @crimsonpixie @Ajgreelyfan3 @darkonek @Petall @Fallstorn @ChrispBreadfield @Arkhas @AlphaSnowdust @HoneyedBee @CelestialBlue @Brewstoid @WhiteClover @Waywardhunter @celinikal @Cantertothewinds @snowy @brightmyth @Whymsical @Roule @jankasi @EuphoriasDelight @rarewareofficial @coolrat @pawsmos @BapeTheFish @mPhish @condonzack @vangeance @Flaxen @mericorn @Noodlesper @spacedaydreamer @Gig @fattycatty @Gaston @Uyi @kijauni @OYL @Lewyn @StarlightDragon7 @Doki @brambee @FeDog @LissaJade @WaterWolf600 @sockmonkeygerald @Loras @Orbeez @MistyGold @montromising @virtualpet @stanza @someeon @tropicoolfish @findingpears @clustxr @Casanoble @FeatherHibiscus @saphariadragon @williwawwarden @cut73ry @Peachbug @MysticMangoes @Triforces @renown @Rukorix @MewBladeXxX @AlexRobins @mesai @Atherissss @Swageus @TheAwesoMew @Self @Guardianite @MissHush @LunaSkyshadow @HowDoilnternet @BookishOcelot @Magnoliahybrid @TheAlmightySei @moonthegoon @SilverNW @Neffi @FluffleDuffel @QuetzalFeathers @Zipzapzoom @Jeon @Orodruin @Geekachu @OzuOzu @network23 @pteropus @Cheshly @LilliansLillys @Partpig @Noddddd @DragonsMythos @BlueLatios @audire @Fubuking @eyesymbolism @thatwhatthing @roadkilled @Mekiko @Popette[/size][/size][/size]
M2UBPah.png

And with that, the 2021 Secret Santa draws to a close! Thank you all so much for taking part; we hope you had a lovely holiday!

2022 SSE Pinglist

If you want to be pinged for next year's Secret Santa, please add yourself to the pinglist here.

If you added yourself to the pinglist in previous years, you must add yourself again.

If you cannot access Sheets for whatever reason, just ping @Argante and tell me to add you!

Sign-Ups Will Open November 1st, 2022

This is to allow October events to run undisturbed by the Secret Santa! I will likely have the WIP thread up in September or October.

Changes & Clarifications

The 2022 Secret Santa will feature changes and clarifications to current guidelines. We will of course remind you at the time, but make sure to read the thread in its entirety next year!

2021 Giveaway

Drawing for the giveaway will begin Tuesday, December 28th. Grinches have been removed from the pool.

The daily giveaway ends December 31st.

There is unlikely to be a giveaway next year; this was to help distribute @/Eve's incredibly generous donation!

2021 Feedback Form

We have a short form available for you all here.

Thank you all again! I've learned a lot from hosting this year, and can't wait to see you all next year!

@SilverDeath @stealthclaw @Annoyed @Enkue @littleraddish128 @EmotionalTree @Jxckal @Wahlmur @kibeth @fairytones @Lallie @Xotik @IllusiveFox @Jessyta @Fekawifu @Viscere @Vendrus @DesertUmbra @Kindryte @Arkeyr79 @Sharanay @ErInsomnia @Cathat @ @SimplyNashie @Ern @SheridanCharon @TombOfTheLich @Snipe @Leopardmask @Crowharlequin @Fanartsy @Crustacean @AlmightyAmu @Valikor @coincidence @MarinaQuakenbush @RedWillia @Minones @Rocpool @feleathion @PiscesInPiscinam @minty @TsarinaTorment @SilverLately @QuirkyRabbit @ghostingskies @Skychickens @TacoTequila @Rokkan @Ronnie1107 @Jaypaw @DewFeather @Cocolatia @yellllowstar @Zyzzylva @Xirei @smolfroglesbian @Mirres @Crescentstar711 @cloudydawn @aura12 @foliage @QuotetheRaven @Aristata @Endofighter @Dragonwyspr @Woodchip @Empedocles @SunstonePhoenix @Agreas @Dracowolf @CasualFlier @smeen @kyrin18 @Stolen @Cherryfleck @DamnStormCloaks @anemo @Voronwis @Rowain312 @Tsunami102 @TheDawnEffect @Rohi @dokidokibunni @Alphazi @GrumpyKettle @Rhowyn @Vanq @DancingHare @meh1129 @Cuon @SilverSong92 @rizibizi4 @beroya @Tenebrae @RillC @Sinjin @RosieHawk @absolmon @Dursky @ApprenticeWriter @Kadaj @Andraya @Chocoli @CupcakeCass @Artichoke @Kunikida @foxshapedshadows @Pensacola @zerrace @AspenCrow @KittyAoba @Lyel @kittykass @gravitycon @hotpants @Pazazz @Tetumi @Marmite @Glisselda @EWSpirit @Mekhalive @Iymarra @theAbby @Saturnalian @Tunesmith @Naeryl @Snallygaster @QuirkyJunimo @Thiedo @Winterwald @Spinyax @Industry @Madarakita @ChaoticConfetti @TheBlueOne @Malreau @Rangiku @AzureArchangel @Shadowtime @imginate @SeaCat @BlackRayser @yurihands @Klawzor @MollyMerula @Mariette @Severynn @miniquiny999 @VermilionVasili @Demetre @TeenyTK @pensive @pandakitty1 @Eidos @2towels @makwa @noun @mayanaz @LightBreaker @IncognitoPlayer @BlurryReality @Reckless @Riyoke @KnucklePuck @BraveEguana @0Amity0 @KhepriRose @evereden @Seonai @ttaikapapu @zanblue @SeaEagle @Owleics @Deramadus @thegrinningcrow @adrienne1614 @Spiritdreams @handdrawnviolist @vaguelycanine @Glacecakes @SilverOtter @PrincessArya @Necralisk @Moofe @Zeno123 @Formenos @Sychra @BananaDr4gon @Jazzyleia @Evbay @halcy @ProudMomof1 @COparade @HermitQueen @AbsoluteRadiance @Kivovis @Hokuto @Katsuji @Bearskull @Firefirebert @Rutile @Smudgen73 @cactiBubbles @PoisonedKoolaid @3ctoplasm @astrotheology @Atantyr @OctopusKing @jumbledbyrd @Cherenkov @Panther202 @Sedo @counterklock @Yun @Zorua345 @KnightYumi @Ithaca @Firefly15 @CabbageCat @SilentRiver @Nonbibarry @Acacia @late711 @Saffles @Problem @AtticaIonia @Kaial @Juxta13 @bmw @QueenSabriel @DinraalCanon @creosote @pedanticism @Pai @NightmareJudge @LemonySnaket @Snowfarm @Hippotang @squidragon @inkwardlychaotic @Sinaasappelsap @furo @ClearBright @amoebawasp @foxesave @Daiysis @Elfydragon @Rahkali @Runi @nissabug @RisenWolf @mithrel @Dragonsongbird @Starwindrider @Qhersek @snowmoon @Snek @Revheks @magicspell @Jaakisaur @dragonpals @Auralyx @PrinceyBoy @EldenRing @Sandydragon595 @WhoKnowsMe @Venusian @kuujo @Chirentis @Eialyne @Ceruleanfire @danijust @AetherSeer @Notion @satanism @Nevvermore @ilios @Mosspodge @act @Iceluoxue @seradis @Kitanya @Juxtapose @ChristianCutie @Autopsy @DianaMoon @Vyria @RubyOfFire @starlapelle @Spiffykitten @MaybeHuman @POTaDOS @Skaarsgard @Aprycus @LyriaSylvain @treehouse @jibori @6969 @matchstickphyre @Jhortanas @KleinFye @Hutt @cowboyskittles @Eeree @nebulastep @Flireon @markicha @Coward @Krok @Redspike944 @aemj9277 @HalfStep @KinesisBoomer @Tamaska @StarfallRanch @Yewwily @dragonsrus92 @VovaTheBoss @FusionBoltzGX @Ryasma @EagerNicol @Silverbelle @Algebra @Kxida @Turquai @FriedRhys @chamilet @AuroraSaturnis @Unelore @PuzzleDust @anduil @mintea00 @LizzardLady @callerunknown @Embrace @Faeninaa @cartographic @foggie @Azurepocalypse @boundingfeather @Selah @MoonGazer @Kumatora @CitrineCitrus @Ezra14 @PastCat @ObiWanKenobi @Caileire @TheMalachitegay @Giogeth @PrinceRaven @LissaJo @Mopegop @LarksPond @SilverCinny @Paranormal6 @starcrossedpath @Zeco5000 @AceChaser @Shadowninja830 @Hifriend @Shozurei @Watercolour @StrangeJellybean @tearful @dreamclaws @Stasha @Insight89x @CatInDisguise @Chrisondra @SerafinaZephyr @Emordnilap @supremejade @Dragonation @Mythantos @usualuniqueness @smorphie @Blacknovelist @Seles @quotesnmiracles @MaplesHaiku @Athenasia @whirlwish @Feynren @prettykitty426 @Teletraan @Lynxfrost13 @ivories @CometBlaster @GirlfriendEater @Dakkokki @lesen @Lumie999 @lyricalmyxteries @Unrest @lagpie @melleyash @Zodiakey @IBeeJuliana @Dalilah @Pyrouge @KaichouKai @BlueEternity @ColorBlindBrat @addams @pepperzucchini @IAmAPerson @Eschtaaa @seamists @elytra @jbapple @KaitoFletcher @Bxy26 @Sybrand @CyMorgue @FairyForestKing @Vrtra @Oggdo @chromatographic @HawkMartian @clowning @FlameValkyrie @kausbrai @Mandragorum @Atomica @Shadowkitty9 @LostArchway @Hocotate @AMothWithAnxiety @HoneyDoc @BotanyBlack @DraigTeg @PlanetariumPixel @lusbiana @tilkka @Raidye @Peachkissed @Stormytehcat11 @RaynixAura @Loyalties @SuzyChi @Misweathering @NightRising @Amariel @Xsathra @Chickles13 @Jianghu @willowlight @Clownz @dads @arawoods @Cnidocyte @Kudu @NimStratus @mythicalviper @Foa @Nejibana @Shale @RosharanNoivern @xique @5inthemorning @Khayria @mysteriously @Changelin @LaughingMagician @onuo @FlyingIce @Feet @chuchus900 @ClownEngaged @Hag @Heart @Starflight897 @EclipsedSun @SayuriHawthorn @VolcanicThunder @beskad @lizzytiki @Firedragona @Uwibami @Zenhugz @NataliaRomanova @X3X @wyraj @starlightvelaris @SomethingWitty @BarbaraFett @RevHellebore @Sphere @DuskDiamond @MythDancer @Denutena @EchoedSilence @awanderingprson @Plushstiel @HeadEmpty @Stellori @SilentWanderer @iamnotsurewatdo @Firra @CrystallizedMoon @dustclouds @Kothra @RandomShmoe @Grail @eucy @WinterofDecay @BlueWillow @Aeraki @Leremis @dinomatika @NerdyDisco @Hex @Firtarian @SocklessWonder @crimsonpixie @Ajgreelyfan3 @darkonek @Petall @Fallstorn @ChrispBreadfield @Arkhas @AlphaSnowdust @HoneyedBee @CelestialBlue @Brewstoid @WhiteClover @Waywardhunter @celinikal @Cantertothewinds @snowy @brightmyth @Whymsical @Roule @jankasi @EuphoriasDelight @rarewareofficial @coolrat @pawsmos @BapeTheFish @mPhish @condonzack @vangeance @Flaxen @mericorn @Noodlesper @spacedaydreamer @Gig @fattycatty @Gaston @Uyi @kijauni @OYL @Lewyn @StarlightDragon7 @Doki @brambee @FeDog @LissaJade @WaterWolf600 @sockmonkeygerald @Loras @Orbeez @MistyGold @montromising @virtualpet @stanza @someeon @tropicoolfish @findingpears @clustxr @Casanoble @FeatherHibiscus @saphariadragon @williwawwarden @cut73ry @Peachbug @MysticMangoes @Triforces @renown @Rukorix @MewBladeXxX @AlexRobins @mesai @Atherissss @Swageus @TheAwesoMew @Self @Guardianite @MissHush @LunaSkyshadow @HowDoilnternet @BookishOcelot @Magnoliahybrid @TheAlmightySei @moonthegoon @SilverNW @Neffi @FluffleDuffel @QuetzalFeathers @Zipzapzoom @Jeon @Orodruin @Geekachu @OzuOzu @network23 @pteropus @Cheshly @LilliansLillys @Partpig @Noddddd @DragonsMythos @BlueLatios @audire @Fubuking @eyesymbolism @thatwhatthing @roadkilled @Mekiko @Popette
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
thank you for running this event this year!!! it went by smoothly and was very enjoyable :D can't wait for next year!
thank you for running this event this year!!! it went by smoothly and was very enjoyable :D can't wait for next year!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Thanks to my anonymous SS! Falas got the Skink gene. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66342558][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663426/66342558_350.png[/img][/url] Fandragon project got the Skydancer Scroll. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67918846][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679189/67918846_350.png[/img][/url] Baby deity got the Glowing eyes. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62676043][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626761/62676043_350.png[/img][/url] And this lovely lad got the Veined gene! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69224753][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692248/69224753_350.png[/img][/url]
Thanks to my anonymous SS!

Falas got the Skink gene.
66342558_350.png

Fandragon project got the Skydancer Scroll.
67918846_350.png

Baby deity got the Glowing eyes.
62676043_350.png

And this lovely lad got the Veined gene!
69224753_350.png
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
Thank you to my, and all, Secret Santas, and to the Elves, artists, and to Argante and any other organizers and people I forgot! I hope everyone has a good start to the approaching new year. [emoji=nocturne happy size=1][emoji=gust size=1]
Thank you to my, and all, Secret Santas, and to the Elves, artists, and to Argante and any other organizers and people I forgot! I hope everyone has a good start to the approaching new year.
Thanks, arga and elves for the fun! :D
Now everyone go recover their funds on the last few days of NotN XD
Thanks, arga and elves for the fun! :D
Now everyone go recover their funds on the last few days of NotN XD
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91