Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SSE 2021 [Done!]
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 90 91
@EagerNicol

You're welcome! Happy holidays :D
@EagerNicol

You're welcome! Happy holidays :D
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
@Empedocles Thank you so much for the generous gifts!! I’m not sure who I’ll use the vial or scatter on yet but I hatched the egg and got this lovely boy! He’s got lots of potential and I think I’ll try to finish him by the end of December. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74569805][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745699/74569805_350.png[/img][/url] The crates were a nice surprise, I’ll save them for a mass opening when I get more! The slime and scene were great too, you really went beyond my expectations and it was a joy opening your gift! I hope you have a happy holiday and new year too!
@Empedocles
Thank you so much for the generous gifts!! I’m not sure who I’ll use the vial or scatter on yet but I hatched the egg and got this lovely boy! He’s got lots of potential and I think I’ll try to finish him by the end of December.
74569805_350.png

The crates were a nice surprise, I’ll save them for a mass opening when I get more! The slime and scene were great too, you really went beyond my expectations and it was a joy opening your gift! I hope you have a happy holiday and new year too!
@SpiffyKitten

I got your gifts yesterday, but had to take a bit to formulate my thoughts. I am floored by your sheer generosity. Literally was at a loss for words when I saw the amount of messages come in. I was not expecting anything like this. You gave me so many incredible gifts that I felt overwhelmed with gratitude and happiness. The 50+ familiars I didn't have was already incredible, but then the sheer volume of apparel knocked me right back over again. You tore through the entirety of my wishlist, so much so that you completed or nearly completed over half of my outfits. I'll have to restructure my whole wishlist and I could not be happier about it.

And then, the last message - I almost cried. You are so, so generous and wonderful. You singlehandedly completed nearly all of my non-g1 projects, including many of them that included gem genes. And all the EGGS. I cannot thank you enough, you have made this SS so very memorable and amazing for me. I hope you have a very relaxing and fulfilling holiday, and that you get everything you wish for. <3

(P.S. I absolutely love your HK fandragons. :D)
@SpiffyKitten

I got your gifts yesterday, but had to take a bit to formulate my thoughts. I am floored by your sheer generosity. Literally was at a loss for words when I saw the amount of messages come in. I was not expecting anything like this. You gave me so many incredible gifts that I felt overwhelmed with gratitude and happiness. The 50+ familiars I didn't have was already incredible, but then the sheer volume of apparel knocked me right back over again. You tore through the entirety of my wishlist, so much so that you completed or nearly completed over half of my outfits. I'll have to restructure my whole wishlist and I could not be happier about it.

And then, the last message - I almost cried. You are so, so generous and wonderful. You singlehandedly completed nearly all of my non-g1 projects, including many of them that included gem genes. And all the EGGS. I cannot thank you enough, you have made this SS so very memorable and amazing for me. I hope you have a very relaxing and fulfilling holiday, and that you get everything you wish for. <3

An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
[quote name="@IllusiveFox" date="2021-12-26 12:26:07" ] @/Empedocles Thank you so much for the generous gifts!! I’m not sure who I’ll use the vial or scatter on yet but I hatched the egg and got this lovely boy! He’s got lots of potential and I think I’ll try to finish him by the end of December. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74569805][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745699/74569805_350.png[/img][/url] The crates were a nice surprise, I’ll save them for a mass opening when I get more! The slime and scene were great too, you really went beyond my expectations and it was a joy opening your gift! I hope you have a happy holiday and new year too! [/quote] Im stoked that you love the gift and omg that dragon is AWESOME. Plz message me when the babe is all gened up as I’d love to see the transformation.
@IllusiveFox wrote on 2021-12-26 12:26:07:
@/Empedocles
Thank you so much for the generous gifts!! I’m not sure who I’ll use the vial or scatter on yet but I hatched the egg and got this lovely boy! He’s got lots of potential and I think I’ll try to finish him by the end of December.
74569805_350.png

The crates were a nice surprise, I’ll save them for a mass opening when I get more! The slime and scene were great too, you really went beyond my expectations and it was a joy opening your gift! I hope you have a happy holiday and new year too!
Im stoked that you love the gift and omg that dragon is AWESOME. Plz message me when the babe is all gened up as I’d love to see the transformation.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
@SheridanCharon i'm so happy you liked your gifts! familiars are my favorite gift to give, so my pile of gifts to you was super familiar heavy. but omg those dragons are GORGEOUS and that hatch is the most perfect little tree dragon AHH!!

i hope you are enjoying your winter holiday season!

@danijust sorry for the late message! this season has been a whirlwind for me irl. thank you SO MUCH for the eternal youth scroll???!!! and the eye vials!!!! my project dragons keep piling up with no end in sight so these are so greatly appreciated to help me finish these nagging projects that i have on the backburner! i don't know who i'm going to give each item to yet. gonna spend some time mulling it over :>

and i can't forget the familiar! at last, my skoll finally has his brother!! i'm getting down to the final familiars i need, so even one new one is HUGE! thank you thank you!!!
@SheridanCharon i'm so happy you liked your gifts! familiars are my favorite gift to give, so my pile of gifts to you was super familiar heavy. but omg those dragons are GORGEOUS and that hatch is the most perfect little tree dragon AHH!!

i hope you are enjoying your winter holiday season!

@danijust sorry for the late message! this season has been a whirlwind for me irl. thank you SO MUCH for the eternal youth scroll???!!! and the eye vials!!!! my project dragons keep piling up with no end in sight so these are so greatly appreciated to help me finish these nagging projects that i have on the backburner! i don't know who i'm going to give each item to yet. gonna spend some time mulling it over :>

and i can't forget the familiar! at last, my skoll finally has his brother!! i'm getting down to the final familiars i need, so even one new one is HUGE! thank you thank you!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
[quote name="Deramadus" date="2021-12-26 12:28:21" ] @SpiffyKitten I got your gifts yesterday, but had to take a bit to formulate my thoughts. I am floored by your sheer generosity. Literally was at a loss for words when I saw the amount of messages come in. I was not expecting anything like this. You gave me so many incredible gifts that I felt overwhelmed with gratitude and happiness. The 50+ familiars I didn't have was already incredible, but then the sheer volume of apparel knocked me right back over again. You tore through the entirety of my wishlist, so much so that you completed or nearly completed over half of my outfits. I'll have to restructure my whole wishlist and I could not be happier about it. And then, the last message - I almost cried. You are so, so generous and wonderful. You singlehandedly completed nearly all of my non-g1 projects, including many of them that included gem genes. And all the EGGS. I cannot thank you enough, you have made this SS so very memorable and amazing for me. I hope you have a very relaxing and fulfilling holiday, and that you get everything you wish for. <3 (P.S. I absolutely love your HK fandragons. :D) [/quote] What a lovely message to wake up to! I’m happy to have helped complete your projects! Your dragons are going to look gorgeous! I had a lot of fun filling out your wishlist :D and thank you! I spent a lot of time dressing them up (especially White Lady >.>) Thank you for this sweet message TwT I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
Deramadus wrote on 2021-12-26 12:28:21:
@SpiffyKitten

What a lovely message to wake up to! I’m happy to have helped complete your projects! Your dragons are going to look gorgeous! I had a lot of fun filling out your wishlist :D and thank you! I spent a lot of time dressing them up (especially White Lady >.>)
Thank you for this sweet message TwT I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M2UBPah.png[/img][/center] In an unexpected turn of events, we only have [b]seven [/b]users who were grinched! Their gifts are being put together; unused gifts and donations will be retained for future SSEs and related events. Thank you all for being awesome! We have a ton of donations now! Please consider sending gifts to random users, or taking part in the December Kindness challenge! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3071316][img]https://image.ibb.co/nBK2N0/candle-smol.png[/img][/url] [/center]
M2UBPah.png

In an unexpected turn of events, we only have seven users who were grinched! Their gifts are being put together; unused gifts and donations will be retained for future SSEs and related events.

Thank you all for being awesome!

We have a ton of donations now! Please consider sending gifts to random users, or taking part in the December Kindness challenge!
candle-smol.png
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Thank you @Nevvermore for all the accents/skins. Gets me one step closer to having all the ones I want/need. Atm, they will be put into my vault as I am hoping to revamp/organize all my dragons and such this coming year.

@FloatingInSpace, thank you for being such a great elf!
Thank you @Nevvermore for all the accents/skins. Gets me one step closer to having all the ones I want/need. Atm, they will be put into my vault as I am hoping to revamp/organize all my dragons and such this coming year.

@FloatingInSpace, thank you for being such a great elf!
@LightBreaker Thank you so, so much for your thoughtful gift! I had so much fun hatching the egg and I've been delightfully throwing the eliminates and rallies on my dragons who have needed them for so long. Thank you so much for the Koi, it is going to look absolutely amazing on one of my gene projects, here's how she'll look when I'm finally done gening her: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=24&breed=5&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=11&tertgene=73&winggene=25&wings=82&auth=9cb213f20db731bbc8c4e31b26af270f8abff254&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And of course thank you for the goblin! I love those little guys so much, seeing one in the message made me smile so hard! [emoji=new friend size=1] I really can't thank you enough, you went absolutely above and beyond for my gift and I'm so grateful for it. I hope you have a relaxing and warm holiday season!
@LightBreaker

Thank you so, so much for your thoughtful gift! I had so much fun hatching the egg and I've been delightfully throwing the eliminates and rallies on my dragons who have needed them for so long.

Thank you so much for the Koi, it is going to look absolutely amazing on one of my gene projects, here's how she'll look when I'm finally done gening her:
dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=24&breed=5&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=11&tertgene=73&winggene=25&wings=82&auth=9cb213f20db731bbc8c4e31b26af270f8abff254&dummyext=prev.png

And of course thank you for the goblin! I love those little guys so much, seeing one in the message made me smile so hard!

I really can't thank you enough, you went absolutely above and beyond for my gift and I'm so grateful for it. I hope you have a relaxing and warm holiday season!
td9UiZS.png
[center]@Eve I just want to say thank you so much for being a generous donor! I have one of my dreams achieved now thanks to your generous gift! My progen now showcases it :)) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12133087][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/121331/12133087_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Eve
I just want to say thank you so much for being a generous donor! I have one of my dreams achieved now thanks to your generous gift!

My progen now showcases it :))
12133087_350.png
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 90 91