Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Dedication Ranking
1 2 3
This is a ranking as to how dedicated the members of each flight are to the aesthetic and doings of their flight. This isn't dominance geared. If you think something should be moved somewhere else, let me know. I may not move it, though, since some may be too biased. ;)

1. Plague

I would go to say that most of the members of Plague grasp onto that rotting, fleshy, aesthetic. They use it whenever they can. In their forum layout, their lairs, pretty much everywhere on Flight Rising. Hence, why they're first in this list.

2. Lightning

Lots and lots of Lightning members gear to the electrical, mechanical aesthetic of Lightning. In their lairs and on forums. Always talking about bossdad, being employees of him, and so on.

3. Water

I wasn't too sure whether to put Light or Water in the third spot, but I decided on Water. They have a missing deity, when will he come home? The members of this flight don't actually know. I see many members of Water stick to their respected aesthetic.

4. Light

Yes, yes. My Flight. I see lots of Light members dedicated to the whole yellow theme, with riches and relics. I see the aesthetic in lairs a lot, of course! We also discuss Glittermom a lot, and advocate for Light in those "Which Flight to Join?" posts. Just like the other top flights do.

5. Arcane

I do happen to see a lot of members of Arcane dedicated to their flight's aesthetic. Especially in lairs. I see them have pinky-purple galaxy dragons, stargazer dragons, and so on. They also talk about their deity, spacedad, often.

6. Nature

Like before, I couldn't decide. I put Nature at 6, though I think Nature and Shadow are kind of at a tie with eachother, with Ice slightly behind. Lots of Nature lairs stick to the aesthetic of, well, nature. Lots of green in their dragons, so much life, and all of that wonderful stuff.

7. Shadow

Shadow has a lot of members dedicated to the aesthetic of it. I do see a lot of goopy, more edgy dragons in Shadow lairs, respectably. I feel like they also advocate hard on their flight in the "Which Flight to Join?" threads.

8. Ice

I see a fair amount of Ice members that stick with the Ice aesthetic and overall theme. Though, I would say, not as many as the others before them, of course.

9. Wind

Wind! Some do stick to the windy aesthetic, but it doesn't seem as though too many do. They have corgis, free-spirit, and all of that lovely stuff. But, I don't see too many dragons in Wind lairs that match the aesthetic. Though, I will say, forum wise, you can spot a Windy from a mile away.

10. Fire

Fire is next! I don't seem to see a ton of Fire themed lairs. No lava, no hotness, no oranges and reds. But when I do see a Fire themed lair, they are really awesome.

11. Earth

The Earth members are 100% dedicated to dominance, but not really their aesthetic. I usually see Earth members do dual lairs with other elements, since many are there for dominance purposes, so they don't actually blend with the aesthetic of Earth.
This is a ranking as to how dedicated the members of each flight are to the aesthetic and doings of their flight. This isn't dominance geared. If you think something should be moved somewhere else, let me know. I may not move it, though, since some may be too biased. ;)

1. Plague

I would go to say that most of the members of Plague grasp onto that rotting, fleshy, aesthetic. They use it whenever they can. In their forum layout, their lairs, pretty much everywhere on Flight Rising. Hence, why they're first in this list.

2. Lightning

Lots and lots of Lightning members gear to the electrical, mechanical aesthetic of Lightning. In their lairs and on forums. Always talking about bossdad, being employees of him, and so on.

3. Water

I wasn't too sure whether to put Light or Water in the third spot, but I decided on Water. They have a missing deity, when will he come home? The members of this flight don't actually know. I see many members of Water stick to their respected aesthetic.

4. Light

Yes, yes. My Flight. I see lots of Light members dedicated to the whole yellow theme, with riches and relics. I see the aesthetic in lairs a lot, of course! We also discuss Glittermom a lot, and advocate for Light in those "Which Flight to Join?" posts. Just like the other top flights do.

5. Arcane

I do happen to see a lot of members of Arcane dedicated to their flight's aesthetic. Especially in lairs. I see them have pinky-purple galaxy dragons, stargazer dragons, and so on. They also talk about their deity, spacedad, often.

6. Nature

Like before, I couldn't decide. I put Nature at 6, though I think Nature and Shadow are kind of at a tie with eachother, with Ice slightly behind. Lots of Nature lairs stick to the aesthetic of, well, nature. Lots of green in their dragons, so much life, and all of that wonderful stuff.

7. Shadow

Shadow has a lot of members dedicated to the aesthetic of it. I do see a lot of goopy, more edgy dragons in Shadow lairs, respectably. I feel like they also advocate hard on their flight in the "Which Flight to Join?" threads.

8. Ice

I see a fair amount of Ice members that stick with the Ice aesthetic and overall theme. Though, I would say, not as many as the others before them, of course.

9. Wind

Wind! Some do stick to the windy aesthetic, but it doesn't seem as though too many do. They have corgis, free-spirit, and all of that lovely stuff. But, I don't see too many dragons in Wind lairs that match the aesthetic. Though, I will say, forum wise, you can spot a Windy from a mile away.

10. Fire

Fire is next! I don't seem to see a ton of Fire themed lairs. No lava, no hotness, no oranges and reds. But when I do see a Fire themed lair, they are really awesome.

11. Earth

The Earth members are 100% dedicated to dominance, but not really their aesthetic. I usually see Earth members do dual lairs with other elements, since many are there for dominance purposes, so they don't actually blend with the aesthetic of Earth.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
i feel like most people in plague joined for the flight aesthetic so the top ranking definitely makes sense to me imo. you can typically spot germs relatively easily in forums because of their obvious matching plague vistas and avatars haha

and we in arcane do love spacedad! who doesn't love him? world-ending disasters? what disasters?
i feel like most people in plague joined for the flight aesthetic so the top ranking definitely makes sense to me imo. you can typically spot germs relatively easily in forums because of their obvious matching plague vistas and avatars haha

and we in arcane do love spacedad! who doesn't love him? world-ending disasters? what disasters?
the wind one is definitely true! i used to have the windsinger vista + my wind rep as my avatar
the wind one is definitely true! i used to have the windsinger vista + my wind rep as my avatar
empyreal_minuets.png
I'd say Fire is true. A lot of people end up staying for the community so our aesthetics can be incredibly varied.
I'd say Fire is true. A lot of people end up staying for the community so our aesthetics can be incredibly varied.
giphy.gif
Local windy here, I agree with the low ranking. I have spatters of wind themed aesthetic (like my profile pic rn), but just like the wind stereotype/lore, I am very explorative - my main, most developed idea in my clan is how dragons experience the world and partake/mimic aspects of other flight cultures in their lives.

This means that wind for me is like a background theme and also my foundation theme - my lair wouldn't make as much stereotypical lore sense if I wasn't wind but I don't talk much about windy culture in my lore beyond "They are friendly and accepting to all" and "All dragons must go through a journey through sornieth of some kind as a right of passage into adulthood" etc

I think I would put shadow folk up a few ranks though. I don't think I've ever seen a shadow player not be obsessed with the aethetic in one regard or another - they will definitely have lots of darker coloured dragons/outfits an very emphatically advocate people join their flight, and specifically say "The aesthetic is [insert goopy compliment]"
Local windy here, I agree with the low ranking. I have spatters of wind themed aesthetic (like my profile pic rn), but just like the wind stereotype/lore, I am very explorative - my main, most developed idea in my clan is how dragons experience the world and partake/mimic aspects of other flight cultures in their lives.

This means that wind for me is like a background theme and also my foundation theme - my lair wouldn't make as much stereotypical lore sense if I wasn't wind but I don't talk much about windy culture in my lore beyond "They are friendly and accepting to all" and "All dragons must go through a journey through sornieth of some kind as a right of passage into adulthood" etc

I think I would put shadow folk up a few ranks though. I don't think I've ever seen a shadow player not be obsessed with the aethetic in one regard or another - they will definitely have lots of darker coloured dragons/outfits an very emphatically advocate people join their flight, and specifically say "The aesthetic is [insert goopy compliment]"
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
As someone who has been in Earth for 2+ years because it's profitable even though all of my lore belongs to Lightning, I approve of this list.
As someone who has been in Earth for 2+ years because it's profitable even though all of my lore belongs to Lightning, I approve of this list.
Did you know: You're cool. Yup, that's about it.
Haha, it’s definitely easy to spot most windies… except I don’t think most people would look at me and immediately think I’m one. I haven’t had a wind themed profile in a while, my avatar is usually a fandragon with a vista to match and my signature is just one of my favorite items and the text is just in colors to match.

But I like the Wind lore and general vibes a lot, hence why I’ve been here since the day I started :D I just don’t think my forum setup immediately screams Wind either. I could use at least one dragon with the flight theme too but… I have a different preference of personal dragon aesthetics usually.
Haha, it’s definitely easy to spot most windies… except I don’t think most people would look at me and immediately think I’m one. I haven’t had a wind themed profile in a while, my avatar is usually a fandragon with a vista to match and my signature is just one of my favorite items and the text is just in colors to match.

But I like the Wind lore and general vibes a lot, hence why I’ve been here since the day I started :D I just don’t think my forum setup immediately screams Wind either. I could use at least one dragon with the flight theme too but… I have a different preference of personal dragon aesthetics usually.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
I've been both to Light and Arcane and yes, the ranking is spot-on. [emoji=fae tongue size=1]
I've been both to Light and Arcane and yes, the ranking is spot-on.

CPMK3ES.gif

>she/her
>fandragons
>fr+15
Most of my lair is pretty jumbled aesthetic-wise because I just like collecting pretty dragons. I do have a fair amount of nature-themed dragons, though. I love the nature aesthetic but I'm just not too dedicated to lore.

On the forums, though, I think I go pretty hard on the vibe.
Gladekeeper vista, decked out nature-y avatar, and even a hand-drawn gladekeeper signature. All my previous signatures have also featured glademom.
Most of my lair is pretty jumbled aesthetic-wise because I just like collecting pretty dragons. I do have a fair amount of nature-themed dragons, though. I love the nature aesthetic but I'm just not too dedicated to lore.

On the forums, though, I think I go pretty hard on the vibe.
Gladekeeper vista, decked out nature-y avatar, and even a hand-drawn gladekeeper signature. All my previous signatures have also featured glademom.
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
Everybody can guess my flight and my fellow flight siblings & I deserve that rank

We live for style & soup!
Everybody can guess my flight and my fellow flight siblings & I deserve that rank

We live for style & soup!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

1 2 3