Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] A Very Relaxing Time
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
congratulations to water! both flights did amazing, the amount of flips was a testament to that :D
congratulations to water! both flights did amazing, the amount of flips was a testament to that :D
I collapsed after that and now I am awake I just want to say THANK YOU to Earth for being an amazing opponent and keeping us on our toes all the time. I've never pushed so hard or felt so anxious lol. It was so much fun.

And THANK YOU to the Droplets who worked so hard: raised money, drew ducks, sniped, trained and exalted on repeat, attended, checked numbers, patiently answered questions, got things wrong, got things right, and cheered everyone on with the generosity of spirit - and hoards/banks - that I feel Water flight has come to be known for. You guys absolutely rock.

And a final THANK YOU to all the OOF support on both sides. From boarding to buying badges, to being patient and to also apparently being cold-hearted when it comes to clearing out your lairs, thank you for all the supports and warm wishes. We've loved it, even if y'all are terrifying when there's an XP boost in the Coli.
I collapsed after that and now I am awake I just want to say THANK YOU to Earth for being an amazing opponent and keeping us on our toes all the time. I've never pushed so hard or felt so anxious lol. It was so much fun.

And THANK YOU to the Droplets who worked so hard: raised money, drew ducks, sniped, trained and exalted on repeat, attended, checked numbers, patiently answered questions, got things wrong, got things right, and cheered everyone on with the generosity of spirit - and hoards/banks - that I feel Water flight has come to be known for. You guys absolutely rock.

And a final THANK YOU to all the OOF support on both sides. From boarding to buying badges, to being patient and to also apparently being cold-hearted when it comes to clearing out your lairs, thank you for all the supports and warm wishes. We've loved it, even if y'all are terrifying when there's an XP boost in the Coli.
ZAxNr9o.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/311380716678283264/873989065026994216/flipsBarcode.png[/img] here's the final barcode/scarf!
flipsBarcode.png

here's the final barcode/scarf!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
WOOOOO WE DID IT! Great job everyone! This was my first time participating in an event like this, I had a [i]fintastic[/i] time! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
WOOOOO WE DID IT! Great job everyone!
This was my first time participating in an event like this, I had a fintastic time!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
YJIzMyQ.png
Feel free to ping me!

cVPo4yi.pngdEe2UrM.png
RUGBzP5.png
FObX7rS.png
WQA384m.png
I feel like I'm kind of late. But, congrats to water! We did it! We won the battle! Congrats to Earth for giving us a run for our money. ;)
I feel like I'm kind of late. But, congrats to water! We did it! We won the battle! Congrats to Earth for giving us a run for our money. ;)
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
[center][size=4]free badge for all. my final message. goodbye (for now)[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385255561559539713/874156733751259146/sleep_apng.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385255561559539713/874156737882644570/sleep_apng_s.png[/img] congratulations to water! this was actually my first battle, very exciting towards the end. i'm so happy my badges got the reception they did this badge is for [b]everyone[/b] who sent a dragon in to either water or earth, and of course for those in water and earth who were fighting![/center]

free badge for all. my final message. goodbye (for now)

sleep_apng.pngsleep_apng_s.png

congratulations to water!

this was actually my first battle, very exciting towards the end. i'm so happy my badges got the reception they did

this badge is for everyone who sent a dragon in to either water or earth, and of course for those in water and earth who were fighting!
OSdYejY.png
I had an absolutely FANTASTIC week. It was my first battle and right at the end I was beaming.

Great job Earth, you really gave us a run for our money!

Can't wait to start the scarf!
I had an absolutely FANTASTIC week. It was my first battle and right at the end I was beaming.

Great job Earth, you really gave us a run for our money!

Can't wait to start the scarf!
20.png Panromantic.png
tyEuRXe.png
NN9NPXA.png
rUoKR6y.png
Autistic.png
YMPbu9R.png
TWUOxzI.png
176 nests hosted and counting...
[quote name="Sanzuwu" date="2021-08-08 22:45:56" ] [center][size=4]free badge for all. my final message. goodbye (for now)[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385255561559539713/874156733751259146/sleep_apng.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385255561559539713/874156737882644570/sleep_apng_s.png[/img] congratulations to water! this was actually my first battle, very exciting towards the end. i'm so happy my badges got the reception they did this badge is for [b]everyone[/b] who sent a dragon in to either water or earth, and of course for those in water and earth who were fighting![/center] [/quote] put this in the FR louvre any other decision is the wrong one.
Sanzuwu wrote on 2021-08-08 22:45:56:

this was actually my first battle, very exciting towards the end. i'm so happy my badges got the reception they did

this badge is for everyone who sent a dragon in to either water or earth, and of course for those in water and earth who were fighting!
put this in the FR louvre

any other decision is the wrong one.
1HDUhks.png
[quote name="Sanzuwu" date="2021-08-08 22:45:56" ] [center][size=4]free badge for all. my final message. goodbye (for now)[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385255561559539713/874156733751259146/sleep_apng.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385255561559539713/874156737882644570/sleep_apng_s.png[/img] congratulations to water! this was actually my first battle, very exciting towards the end. i'm so happy my badges got the reception they did this badge is for [b]everyone[/b] who sent a dragon in to either water or earth, and of course for those in water and earth who were fighting![/center] [/quote] That is adorable!!!!
Sanzuwu wrote on 2021-08-08 22:45:56:

That is adorable!!!!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
[quote name="alittlebriton" date="2021-08-08 12:45:16" ] ...that I feel Water flight has come to be known for. You guys absolutely rock.[/quote] [color=navy][font=asdfghjkl]wouldn't that be Earth [emoji=spiral winking size=2]
alittlebriton wrote on 2021-08-08 12:45:16:
...that I feel Water flight has come to be known for. You guys absolutely rock.
wouldn't that be Earth
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87