Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If its two-head Plague/Nature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Now that i took a closer look after getting distracted from the curly tail and the 2-3 heads i notice that these wings looks rotten....jupp i sense a plague ancient...
Now that i took a closer look after getting distracted from the curly tail and the 2-3 heads i notice that these wings looks rotten....jupp i sense a plague ancient...
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
i just want lightningggggg
i just want lightningggggg
Letstrythisagain.png
watch it be a wind ancient
watch it be a wind ancient

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
A hybrid Ancient would be cool, but it would also be super unfair to both Plague and Nature, especially Plague. Here's to hoping it's a single element Ancient for either Plague or Nature, though I'm lowkey hoping for Plague.
A hybrid Ancient would be cool, but it would also be super unfair to both Plague and Nature, especially Plague. Here's to hoping it's a single element Ancient for either Plague or Nature, though I'm lowkey hoping for Plague.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
Imagine if it was a completely different element than we expected, like a light mutant instead with Luminax. That would be disappointing to find out that it isn't plague as we expected

I do wish it was plage though, the silhouette looks promising. However if it was shared with nature, it's gonna turn out into another riot
Imagine if it was a completely different element than we expected, like a light mutant instead with Luminax. That would be disappointing to find out that it isn't plague as we expected

I do wish it was plage though, the silhouette looks promising. However if it was shared with nature, it's gonna turn out into another riot
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
[quote name="DarkCarnival" date="2021-07-30 12:16:24" ] Imagine if it was a completely different element than we expected, like a light mutant instead with Luminax. That would be disappointing to find out that it isn't plague as we expected [/quote] It won't be Light. They already have two modern breeds, so the devs said they'll have to wait for their ancient.
DarkCarnival wrote on 2021-07-30 12:16:24:
It won't be Light. They already have two modern breeds, so the devs said they'll have to wait for their ancient.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
[quote name="Metalhead" date="2021-07-30 11:17:37" ] [quote name="Amazonite" date="2021-07-30 11:13:35" ] Plague, I love y'all, but I'm seriously tired of my flight having to share with you. [/quote] This is true sibling rivalry lol [/quote] Could not agree more, sibling.
Metalhead wrote on 2021-07-30 11:17:37:
Amazonite wrote on 2021-07-30 11:13:35:
Plague, I love y'all, but I'm seriously tired of my flight having to share with you.
This is true sibling rivalry lol
Could not agree more, sibling.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="Metalhead" date="2021-07-30 12:21:32" ] [quote name="DarkCarnival" date="2021-07-30 12:16:24" ] Imagine if it was a completely different element than we expected, like a light mutant instead with Luminax. That would be disappointing to find out that it isn't plague as we expected [/quote] It won't be Light. They already have two modern breeds, so the devs said they'll have to wait for their ancient. [/quote] That's fair with the amount they already have, just pointing out a hypothetical of a "what if" if it turns out to be a different element than plague (or plague/nature as the thread is discussing about)
Metalhead wrote on 2021-07-30 12:21:32:
DarkCarnival wrote on 2021-07-30 12:16:24:
It won't be Light. They already have two modern breeds, so the devs said they'll have to wait for their ancient.
That's fair with the amount they already have, just pointing out a hypothetical of a "what if" if it turns out to be a different element than plague (or plague/nature as the thread is discussing about)
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
What if it’s an flight-less breed, kinda like Bogsneaks, except you can only get their eggs during the Warrior’s Way or whatever? Kinda like Nocturne eggs.

It looks like a Chimera of some sort. Maybe it is another Baldwin accident? Although, it could also be a Plague Ancient.

I really hope Plague and Nature doesn’t end up sharing an Ancient. I want to see both Flights get separate Ancient that reflects their individual themes and aesthetics.
What if it’s an flight-less breed, kinda like Bogsneaks, except you can only get their eggs during the Warrior’s Way or whatever? Kinda like Nocturne eggs.

It looks like a Chimera of some sort. Maybe it is another Baldwin accident? Although, it could also be a Plague Ancient.

I really hope Plague and Nature doesn’t end up sharing an Ancient. I want to see both Flights get separate Ancient that reflects their individual themes and aesthetics.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
[quote name="Slee" date="2021-07-30 11:35:13" ] While I would love to see distinct breeds for each flight, if it did turn out to be a combo between Nature and Plague, I would still be pretty enthused about it as an interesting concept. How would that elemental conflict work within a dragon, etc? It was mentioned here that "Not all ancient dragons were created by the elemental gods—others sprang forth from pure coagulated magic, owing no allegiance at all."- I imagine the extended time of Ultimate Smack Down between Plaguemom and Glademom in the Third Era could've thrown plenty magical residue out for some odd hybrid of their respective elements to appear, that's perhaps not even entirely 'aligned' with either. Either way the teaser has me excited. Loving the seemingly snaggled up wings and dual-tailed look! [/quote] @Slee I thought of that too!! I can see EXACTLY where in lore a plagueXnature accidental breed could be created. I mean, it makes complete sense Will the fanbase be happy? Well, no But it would be cool. Honestly? I would love for it to be a nature and plague mix IF we get to have our individual ancients as well. Because as it is, we can only have another 8 ancients. Introducing mixed flight ancients on top of the individual flight ones would be super cool That said, if we get a mixed flight breed and it's the only one nature and plague get to have... then I'll be mad.
Slee wrote on 2021-07-30 11:35:13:
While I would love to see distinct breeds for each flight, if it did turn out to be a combo between Nature and Plague, I would still be pretty enthused about it as an interesting concept. How would that elemental conflict work within a dragon, etc?

It was mentioned here that "Not all ancient dragons were created by the elemental gods—others sprang forth from pure coagulated magic, owing no allegiance at all."- I imagine the extended time of Ultimate Smack Down between Plaguemom and Glademom in the Third Era could've thrown plenty magical residue out for some odd hybrid of their respective elements to appear, that's perhaps not even entirely 'aligned' with either.

Either way the teaser has me excited. Loving the seemingly snaggled up wings and dual-tailed look!

@Slee I thought of that too!! I can see EXACTLY where in lore a plagueXnature accidental breed could be created. I mean, it makes complete sense
Will the fanbase be happy? Well, no
But it would be cool.
Honestly? I would love for it to be a nature and plague mix IF we get to have our individual ancients as well. Because as it is, we can only have another 8 ancients. Introducing mixed flight ancients on top of the individual flight ones would be super cool

That said, if we get a mixed flight breed and it's the only one nature and plague get to have... then I'll be mad.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site