Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If its two-head Plague/Nature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
As a nature lair, I really hope that it's not a plague/nature dragon. Especially since we already share our one dragon (wildclaws) with plague. I get that it's a cool idea to link these flights and very fun lore-wise but I really want nature to get a breed that is 100% their own.

(also just personal preference but I'm not a fan of the gore factor of plague and wouldn't really want to share that aesthetic on an ancient)
As a nature lair, I really hope that it's not a plague/nature dragon. Especially since we already share our one dragon (wildclaws) with plague. I get that it's a cool idea to link these flights and very fun lore-wise but I really want nature to get a breed that is 100% their own.

(also just personal preference but I'm not a fan of the gore factor of plague and wouldn't really want to share that aesthetic on an ancient)
Tl1dGxE.png v2PJF9u.pnglaHSHQi.png qWAlLLU.png OxagJgG.png LRdLP2V.png I suffer from brain fog frequently so I may not always make sense.
canonically ancients were made at the peak of the deity's fighting. it seems unlikely the two sisters would make a joint dragon!
canonically ancients were made at the peak of the deity's fighting. it seems unlikely the two sisters would make a joint dragon!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
[quote name="Crowbar" date="2021-07-30 10:09:31" ] I really hope it's just a standalone plague thing and not a duo flight breed. stop attaching the flights at the hip, literally! [/quote] Ya right? Plaguemom wanted to murder Gladekeeper just when she could feel her being around, that idea that her first breed would be some kinda combo effort with the [b]enemy [/b]is like. What?
Crowbar wrote on 2021-07-30 10:09:31:
I really hope it's just a standalone plague thing and not a duo flight breed. stop attaching the flights at the hip, literally!

Ya right? Plaguemom wanted to murder Gladekeeper just when she could feel her being around, that idea that her first breed would be some kinda combo effort with the enemy is like. What?
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
I’m not in plague or nature, but I think it’d be weird and sort of a disservice to them to have it be a duel breed, both flights only have one breed anyway, and nature’s is a gem breed that cycles out, it just seems icky
I’m not in plague or nature, but I think it’d be weird and sort of a disservice to them to have it be a duel breed, both flights only have one breed anyway, and nature’s is a gem breed that cycles out, it just seems icky
jyIIBkp.png
I really, really hope it isn’t both elements. Just let us Plaguelings have something of our own…
I really, really hope it isn’t both elements. Just let us Plaguelings have something of our own…
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
It won't be Plague/Nature, because literally the only trust I have left in the devs is that they wouldn't do Nature like that.

Plague? Yeah, I'd be more suprised if they gave us something good and plaguey than not. But they have a little more respect for the other flights.
It won't be Plague/Nature, because literally the only trust I have left in the devs is that they wouldn't do Nature like that.

Plague? Yeah, I'd be more suprised if they gave us something good and plaguey than not. But they have a little more respect for the other flights.
Thing is, the BOTE lore already has the two elements linked, and so far, the ancients seem to be linked to the events. Much as I understand plague and nature's unhappiness, it only makes sense that it goes this way.

In the future, of course, there's no reason why they shouldn't have their own thing going on.
Thing is, the BOTE lore already has the two elements linked, and so far, the ancients seem to be linked to the events. Much as I understand plague and nature's unhappiness, it only makes sense that it goes this way.

In the future, of course, there's no reason why they shouldn't have their own thing going on.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Let Plague have their own ancient, we already got shorted by sharing the BotE story with Nature, I’m not down to share a breed
Let Plague have their own ancient, we already got shorted by sharing the BotE story with Nature, I’m not down to share a breed
sBdLZtA.png
[quote name="firewins" date="2021-07-30 10:22:18" ] As a nature lair, I really hope that it's not a plague/nature dragon. Especially since we already share our one dragon (wildclaws) with plague. [/quote] wc is nature. and mirrors are plague.
firewins wrote on 2021-07-30 10:22:18:
As a nature lair, I really hope that it's not a plague/nature dragon. Especially since we already share our one dragon (wildclaws) with plague.
wc is nature. and mirrors are plague.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
[quote name="Eviscerate" date="2021-07-30 10:10:54" ] As a Plagueling, I don't like that idea. We should all be able to have our separate ancients specific to each flight. I'm sure some people in Nature wouldn't appreciate not getting their own true ancient, considering their only breed is a gem one that cycles. I get we are two sides of the same coin, but that doesn't mean we have to share things. [/quote] As a Light-borne Clan now in Arcane, I also don't like this idea. For the Elevens' sake, let poor Nature and Plague have separate things. [quote name="Kapow" date="2021-07-30 10:35:27" ] [quote name="firewins" date="2021-07-30 10:22:18" ] As a nature lair, I really hope that it's not a plague/nature dragon. Especially since we already share our one dragon (wildclaws) with plague. [/quote] wc is nature. and mirrors are plague. [/quote] @Kapow They mean that the encyclopedia entry for Wildclaws states that a large portion of their population lives in Plague, because their behaviours are very similar to Plague Flight's mindset of the strong surviving. So already, Nature and Plague are forced to be connected. [quote]This species has begun to expand into new domains, the most notable of which is The Wandering Contagion.[/quote] [quote]Wildclaw hierarchy revolves around physical might and hunting prowess. A dragon's station is dictated by their ability to provide for the clan, with the best hunters and fighters being awarded positions of power.[/quote]
Eviscerate wrote on 2021-07-30 10:10:54:
As a Plagueling, I don't like that idea. We should all be able to have our separate ancients specific to each flight.
I'm sure some people in Nature wouldn't appreciate not getting their own true ancient, considering their only breed is a gem one that cycles.

I get we are two sides of the same coin, but that doesn't mean we have to share things.
As a Light-borne Clan now in Arcane, I also don't like this idea.

For the Elevens' sake, let poor Nature and Plague have separate things.

Kapow wrote on 2021-07-30 10:35:27:
firewins wrote on 2021-07-30 10:22:18:
As a nature lair, I really hope that it's not a plague/nature dragon. Especially since we already share our one dragon (wildclaws) with plague.
wc is nature. and mirrors are plague.

@Kapow They mean that the encyclopedia entry for Wildclaws states that a large portion of their population lives in Plague, because their behaviours are very similar to Plague Flight's mindset of the strong surviving. So already, Nature and Plague are forced to be connected.
Quote:
This species has begun to expand into new domains, the most notable of which is The Wandering Contagion.
Quote:
Wildclaw hierarchy revolves around physical might and hunting prowess. A dragon's station is dictated by their ability to provide for the clan, with the best hunters and fighters being awarded positions of power.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7