Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If its two-head Plague/Nature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
newstuffforthisyear.png
Then I predict the other gender art has the other side in the forehround. Hatchlings, probably head-on or close to it
newstuffforthisyear.png
Then I predict the other gender art has the other side in the forehround. Hatchlings, probably head-on or close to it
I do like the idea of a nature/plague breed with one side being fluffy and wild and the other side being all plagueish, and it'd only make sense if each pose features one of the elements! This is exciting!
I do like the idea of a nature/plague breed with one side being fluffy and wild and the other side being all plagueish, and it'd only make sense if each pose features one of the elements! This is exciting!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
I really hope it's just a standalone plague thing and not a duo flight breed. stop attaching the flights at the hip, literally!
I really hope it's just a standalone plague thing and not a duo flight breed. stop attaching the flights at the hip, literally!
As a Plagueling, I don't like that idea. We should all be able to have our separate ancients specific to each flight.
I'm sure some people in Nature wouldn't appreciate not getting their own true ancient, considering their only breed is a gem one that cycles.

I get we are two sides of the same coin, but that doesn't mean we have to share things.
As a Plagueling, I don't like that idea. We should all be able to have our separate ancients specific to each flight.
I'm sure some people in Nature wouldn't appreciate not getting their own true ancient, considering their only breed is a gem one that cycles.

I get we are two sides of the same coin, but that doesn't mean we have to share things.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
i really think if you tried to combo those two elements into one dragon, it would rip itself apart from them being the elements being the direct nemesis of each other.
i really think if you tried to combo those two elements into one dragon, it would rip itself apart from them being the elements being the direct nemesis of each other.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
how would this idea work for genes though? like obviously we’d get breed specific, but what about the most common shared genes. idk i feel like youd really have to be specific with colors too to get the point across that its half plague half nature
how would this idea work for genes though? like obviously we’d get breed specific, but what about the most common shared genes. idk i feel like youd really have to be specific with colors too to get the point across that its half plague half nature
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
I really hope it’s just solo plague. They shouldn’t have to share an ancient—plus it makes no sense since their deities would never work together to make a breed
I really hope it’s just solo plague. They shouldn’t have to share an ancient—plus it makes no sense since their deities would never work together to make a breed
66.png
Solo plague could be rad, but if it's a mix then I hope you're right and each pose features a different element :0
Solo plague could be rad, but if it's a mix then I hope you're right and each pose features a different element :0
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png
If they did make it dual element they would HAVE TO MAKE IT CRYSTAL CLEAR each flight would still get it's own individual ancient. If they didn't there'd be rioting and probably some users so fed up they'd quit.
If they did make it dual element they would HAVE TO MAKE IT CRYSTAL CLEAR each flight would still get it's own individual ancient. If they didn't there'd be rioting and probably some users so fed up they'd quit.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I wouldn't mind plague/nature breed, personally, but only after we get our own separate ones first, if even then
we already had to share bote story, come on

As a palgueling, it would feel like we'd be put in the side and basically ignored once more, and i'm sure many nature peeps also would rather not have their choices be 'limited gem mp breed or funky fusion monster' when it comes to nature-breeds
I wouldn't mind plague/nature breed, personally, but only after we get our own separate ones first, if even then
we already had to share bote story, come on

As a palgueling, it would feel like we'd be put in the side and basically ignored once more, and i'm sure many nature peeps also would rather not have their choices be 'limited gem mp breed or funky fusion monster' when it comes to nature-breeds
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7