Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Was anyone going to tell me..
Was anyone going to tell me you can view other people's bestiaries or was I supposed to find that out myself?

Did they say this when they revamped it? I only noticed it because I saw my id number in the url. Was this always a feature???

Like, this is Shadowbinder's bestiary: https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/5
just change the number to an ID and it shows a user's bestiary.
Was anyone going to tell me you can view other people's bestiaries or was I supposed to find that out myself?

Did they say this when they revamped it? I only noticed it because I saw my id number in the url. Was this always a feature???

Like, this is Shadowbinder's bestiary: https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/5
just change the number to an ID and it shows a user's bestiary.
EsIuUMi.png
The little book icon with a paw on it underneath a person's profile pic on their forum post opens that person's bestiary, and you can also click on that icon on the person's profile page! [emoji=bestiary size=1] I [i]think[/i] this is something that people could always do?? but I'm not sure.
The little book icon with a paw on it underneath a person's profile pic on their forum post opens that person's bestiary, and you can also click on that icon on the person's profile page!

I think this is something that people could always do?? but I'm not sure.
wait it wasn't always like that?
wait it wasn't always like that?
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
this was always a feature
this was always a feature
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
[quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-07-24 18:40:28" ] The little book icon with a paw on it underneath a person's profile pic on their forum post opens that person's bestiary, and you can also click on that icon on the person's profile page! [emoji=bestiary size=1] I [i]think[/i] this is something that people could always do?? but I'm not sure. [/quote] I swear I clicked that book before and it just sent me to my own bestiary
FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2021-07-24 18:40:28:
The little book icon with a paw on it underneath a person's profile pic on their forum post opens that person's bestiary, and you can also click on that icon on the person's profile page!

I think this is something that people could always do?? but I'm not sure.
I swear I clicked that book before and it just sent me to my own bestiary
EsIuUMi.png