Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeding project woes
So I just wanna take a moment to talk about how the rng does not like me and my breeding project. For a while I've been trying to breed for a male white, crimson, umber dragon and I've collected a few pairs for he project and their nest hatched today, suffice to say it's offical that rng hates me considering they were both one offs on both sides of umber, when their primaries and secondaries were perfect [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71118948][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711190/71118948_350.png[/img][/url] Soil tert [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71118949][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711190/71118949_350.png[/img][/url] Sable tert And umber is right in between the two Brb crying forever
So I just wanna take a moment to talk about how the rng does not like me and my breeding project.

For a while I've been trying to breed for a male white, crimson, umber dragon and I've collected a few pairs for he project and their nest hatched today, suffice to say it's offical that rng hates me considering they were both one offs on both sides of umber, when their primaries and secondaries were perfect
71118948_350.png
Soil tert

71118949_350.png
Sable tert

And umber is right in between the two
Brb crying forever
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
@EternallySacred - Oh, that’s painful. ;__; I know that feeling too well... I recently finished a breeding project for a Goldenrod/Beige/Chocolate female, and it took ages since RNG kept giving me Goldenrod/Beige/Brown (one off tert) or Amber/Beige/Chocolate (one off primary) instead.

I hope your next nest gives you the hatchling you want! White/Crimson/Umber is a really pretty combo.
@EternallySacred - Oh, that’s painful. ;__; I know that feeling too well... I recently finished a breeding project for a Goldenrod/Beige/Chocolate female, and it took ages since RNG kept giving me Goldenrod/Beige/Brown (one off tert) or Amber/Beige/Chocolate (one off primary) instead.

I hope your next nest gives you the hatchling you want! White/Crimson/Umber is a really pretty combo.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
oh dear. i fear i'm going to have similar luck.
i'm trying for a dragon to more reliably breed w/ an existing dragon for an abyss/maize/marigold, since I'm going to have to put them on a lightning nest. i just began the first breeding today
oh dear. i fear i'm going to have similar luck.
i'm trying for a dragon to more reliably breed w/ an existing dragon for an abyss/maize/marigold, since I'm going to have to put them on a lightning nest. i just began the first breeding today
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
Extremely painful, hate that. Here, I'm blowing some good luck your way since I seem to have stupidly good luck when it comes to breeding projects- here's to hoping you get em soon
Extremely painful, hate that. Here, I'm blowing some good luck your way since I seem to have stupidly good luck when it comes to breeding projects- here's to hoping you get em soon
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Good luck. I've been constantly getting the same specific one off and it's so annoying.
Good luck. I've been constantly getting the same specific one off and it's so annoying.
tumblr_inline_o21bnbQvyI1r3lvtf_400.png
Oof, good luck! I've been breeding for a Fire/Fire/Marigold Wildclaw since, like...last August I think? Parents are Fire/Fire/Carrot and Fire/Fire/Marigold, so it's not like they're that far off, and I've got several pairs I'm using to try for the right color, so you'd think it'd happen sooner rather than later, but...
Oof, good luck! I've been breeding for a Fire/Fire/Marigold Wildclaw since, like...last August I think? Parents are Fire/Fire/Carrot and Fire/Fire/Marigold, so it's not like they're that far off, and I've got several pairs I'm using to try for the right color, so you'd think it'd happen sooner rather than later, but...
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
wow, big mood... good luck!!
wow, big mood... good luck!!
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
oof, that absolutely sucks

the pair I'm hosting for a friend is having the exact same problem (they're trying to get a sapphire/obsidian/cyan f pose derg with a fairly tight pair, and all we've seen is navy and cobalt prims. sapphire has just been non existent with this pair for some reason)
oof, that absolutely sucks

the pair I'm hosting for a friend is having the exact same problem (they're trying to get a sapphire/obsidian/cyan f pose derg with a fairly tight pair, and all we've seen is navy and cobalt prims. sapphire has just been non existent with this pair for some reason)
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e