Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I realised what flare/flau remind me of
1 2 3
OK, that is now my headcannon, you are right it looks like that and i love it (want for ancients...sooo much want with my gaoler lair...) but for now: Sapphire / Cyan / White [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=71&bodygene=82&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=4&winggene=82&wings=89&auth=a0e3e6e31b538aa83cce98bd1d1c1cd7b018775c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
OK, that is now my headcannon, you are right it looks like that and i love it (want for ancients...sooo much want with my gaoler lair...) but for now:
Sapphire / Cyan / White

dragon?age=1&body=71&bodygene=82&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=4&winggene=82&wings=89&auth=a0e3e6e31b538aa83cce98bd1d1c1cd7b018775c&dummyext=prev.png
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons

You're right and you should SAY it.

You're right and you should SAY it.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
I need a figure skating dragon now :L
I need a figure skating dragon now :L
[quote name="nekopallet" date="2021-07-24 13:50:38" ] Brb getting a figure skater dragon [/quote]
nekopallet wrote on 2021-07-24 13:50:38:
Brb getting a figure skater dragon
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
He was a skater derg, she said see you later derg.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
i knew it looked familiar!
i knew it looked familiar!
Professional figure skaters are actually just disguised FR dragons with Flare/Flaunt
Professional figure skaters are actually just disguised FR dragons with Flare/Flaunt
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Yeah, someone actually pointed that out in a discord server I'm in! It really does look similar.
Yeah, someone actually pointed that out in a discord server I'm in! It really does look similar.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
[quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-07-24 17:14:00" ] He was a skater derg, she said see you later derg. [/quote] this is a legendary post
TenderVulture wrote on 2021-07-24 17:14:00:
this is a legendary post

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
The need for a Johnny Weir fandragon has never been so strong.
The need for a Johnny Weir fandragon has never been so strong.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
1 2 3