Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Going on the AH to look at gen ones like
1 2
I’ve made it my mission to not look at G1s in the AH until the end of summer. My wallet can’t handle it
I’ve made it my mission to not look at G1s in the AH until the end of summer. My wallet can’t handle it

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
[quote name="Azurepocalypse" date="2021-07-24 11:17:37" ] I can't do that. Everytime I do I end up with five new projects I'll never finish. [/quote] I was called out big time xD *glances at my hibden page full of G1 projects I'll probably never finish* Q o Q
Azurepocalypse wrote on 2021-07-24 11:17:37:
I can't do that. Everytime I do I end up with five new projects I'll never finish.

I was called out big time xD *glances at my hibden page full of G1 projects I'll probably never finish* Q o Q
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
me but for entirely different reasons because i actually want projects right now, and yet every time i go to look for one i can't find anything i like. i'm only allowed to have projects when i don't have the treasure or space for them, apparently </3
me but for entirely different reasons because i actually want projects right now, and yet every time i go to look for one i can't find anything i like. i'm only allowed to have projects when i don't have the treasure or space for them, apparently </3
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Yeah, it's totally like this. Every time-
Yeah, it's totally like this. Every time-
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
I feel like I'm the only one here immune to the pull of Gen 1s lol. I have a gran total of 3 non progens and have no idea what to do with them. [img]https://i.imgur.com/yORc6LY.png[/img]
I feel like I'm the only one here immune to the pull of Gen 1s lol. I have a gran total of 3 non progens and have no idea what to do with them.
yORc6LY.png
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
I keep reflexively opening the AH because the past 3 months I’ve bought a ton of gen 1s.
This needs to stop.

*quietly opens AH in another tab*
I keep reflexively opening the AH because the past 3 months I’ve bought a ton of gen 1s.
This needs to stop.

*quietly opens AH in another tab*
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
1 2