Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If all moderndragons could wear apparel
1 2
So this isn't a suggestion but I'm curious.

We all know about the EY glitch that allowed hatchlings to wear apparel for a brief time. How would people feel if this was just how it was?

Like, EY and hatchlings could wear apparel, but nothing was made to be fitted to them, or even edited to be, and you simply had to get creative with what you put on the hatchlings. Basically if the glitch was allowed to remain.

The reason I'm asking is some of the apparel meant for modern breeds doesn't fit quite right on the breed they're drawn/edited for, like some helmets and headpieces don't actually align with the dragon's skull; and some of the apparel meant for adult dragons did fit really well when the glitch was possible.

Personally I'd be fine with it, and would love to see how the community utilizes all the new items like the luminax plushie; but how would you feel?

[As a side note, I do not support hatchling-fitted apparel, but I do support skins]
So this isn't a suggestion but I'm curious.

We all know about the EY glitch that allowed hatchlings to wear apparel for a brief time. How would people feel if this was just how it was?

Like, EY and hatchlings could wear apparel, but nothing was made to be fitted to them, or even edited to be, and you simply had to get creative with what you put on the hatchlings. Basically if the glitch was allowed to remain.

The reason I'm asking is some of the apparel meant for modern breeds doesn't fit quite right on the breed they're drawn/edited for, like some helmets and headpieces don't actually align with the dragon's skull; and some of the apparel meant for adult dragons did fit really well when the glitch was possible.

Personally I'd be fine with it, and would love to see how the community utilizes all the new items like the luminax plushie; but how would you feel?

[As a side note, I do not support hatchling-fitted apparel, but I do support skins]
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
I would see what looked the most ridiculous and keep what was, then name the kid "Lord Smug" for no reason.
I would see what looked the most ridiculous and keep what was, then name the kid "Lord Smug" for no reason.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
I'd most definitely slap flowerfalls on every single baby of mine if we could and it'd be really fun to see what kind of creative ways people would layer their apparel.

I agree that redrawing apparel to fit hatchlings is a no-no, but letting the adult ones be put there for the lulz and see what happens would be great! (also yes please, hatchling skins so I can go more broke)
I'd most definitely slap flowerfalls on every single baby of mine if we could and it'd be really fun to see what kind of creative ways people would layer their apparel.

I agree that redrawing apparel to fit hatchlings is a no-no, but letting the adult ones be put there for the lulz and see what happens would be great! (also yes please, hatchling skins so I can go more broke)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I’d have no problem with this, especially for the flowerfalls alone.
I mean even with the properly fitting apparel you can make funny looking/escher dragons, so I don’t see it as super game breaking.
Ideally they could just have a pop up that says “You are trying to dress a hatchling. Apparel is only formatted to fit on adult dragons. Do you wish to continue? Yes/no”
And then people who want to create goofy hatchling outfits could do so. I’d like the chaos.
I’d have no problem with this, especially for the flowerfalls alone.
I mean even with the properly fitting apparel you can make funny looking/escher dragons, so I don’t see it as super game breaking.
Ideally they could just have a pop up that says “You are trying to dress a hatchling. Apparel is only formatted to fit on adult dragons. Do you wish to continue? Yes/no”
And then people who want to create goofy hatchling outfits could do so. I’d like the chaos.
HfosCmC.png YbTJOZ2.png uiGoU30.pngHfosCmC.png YbTJOZ2.png
*dialtone noises as i try to figure out which breed EY stands for*
*dialtone noises as i try to figure out which breed EY stands for*
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
@PeacefulPyro Eternal Youth
@PeacefulPyro Eternal Youth
Puts an invisibility cloak on my hatchling to make a Caspar the friendly ghost fandragon
Puts an invisibility cloak on my hatchling to make a Caspar the friendly ghost fandragon
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
i'd be fine with that to be honest. wouldn't mind at all
i'd be fine with that to be honest. wouldn't mind at all
I’d love this! It’d be fun to see what kinds of silly (or potentially cool) outfits people could come up with. Plus, since it would just pull the art from the adult pose, no new art would have to be made.

I know I’d like to slap some candles or flowerfalls on my permababies. :’)
I’d love this! It’d be fun to see what kinds of silly (or potentially cool) outfits people could come up with. Plus, since it would just pull the art from the adult pose, no new art would have to be made.

I know I’d like to slap some candles or flowerfalls on my permababies. :’)
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
...this would be a fantastic April Fool's prank. Switch all adult art to babbins but leave their skin and apparel intact.
...this would be a fantastic April Fool's prank. Switch all adult art to babbins but leave their skin and apparel intact.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.