Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Throwing G1 Obelisk Names at the Wall
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
And here I went and named my obelisks after minerals, lol.

Amity
Aspire
Bliss
Bounce
Cheer
Chirp
Comfort
Delight
Dream
Ecstatic
Excite
Faith
Fidelity
Fond
Fortune
Fun
Giggle
Glee
Happy
Hope
Imagine
Jolly
Joy
Laughter
Love
Merry
Passion
Peace
Pep
Rapture
Sunny
Thrill
Warmth
Zeal

Any other ideas?
And here I went and named my obelisks after minerals, lol.

Amity
Aspire
Bliss
Bounce
Cheer
Chirp
Comfort
Delight
Dream
Ecstatic
Excite
Faith
Fidelity
Fond
Fortune
Fun
Giggle
Glee
Happy
Hope
Imagine
Jolly
Joy
Laughter
Love
Merry
Passion
Peace
Pep
Rapture
Sunny
Thrill
Warmth
Zeal

Any other ideas?
doFoi94.png
Live Laugh Love

Edit: I have now unironically named one of my Obelisks this. I shouldn't have made this joke, it planted an evil seed inside of me
Live Laugh Love

Edit: I have now unironically named one of my Obelisks this. I shouldn't have made this joke, it planted an evil seed inside of me
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
I renamed mine Bravery :) She's a very protective, kind and powerful lady.
I renamed mine Bravery :) She's a very protective, kind and powerful lady.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
I had named mine Velvet, because her grey Jaguar looked like it would feel soft if I petted her... I renamed her now to Courage, since I want to dress her in Umbral armor and she'll probably be a warrior or guard.
I had named mine Velvet, because her grey Jaguar looked like it would feel soft if I petted her... I renamed her now to Courage, since I want to dress her in Umbral armor and she'll probably be a warrior or guard.
Does spite count as a positive emotion
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/68f171d70a021aaab9e465078f8e524b/tumblr_inline_o2z8je8Erz1rfzbu7_500.png[/img] How about a negative emotion that makes people laugh?
tumblr_inline_o2z8je8Erz1rfzbu7_500.png

How about a negative emotion that makes people laugh?

button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
On a more serious note, Hysteria in reference to laughing, "thats hysterical!", Elation/Elate, Calm, Soothed, Tranquil, Serene/Serenity, Mollified, Content
On a more serious note, Hysteria in reference to laughing, "thats hysterical!", Elation/Elate, Calm, Soothed, Tranquil, Serene/Serenity, Mollified, Content
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
[quote name="Falinks" date="2021-07-24 06:18:53" ] Does spite count as a positive emotion [/quote] If you use it to be productive then yes. A lot of things I do simply out of spite because people either say I can't do it or that I'm dumb, so I prove them wrong.
Falinks wrote on 2021-07-24 06:18:53:

If you use it to be productive then yes. A lot of things I do simply out of spite because people either say I can't do it or that I'm dumb, so I prove them wrong.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i named my avatar statue obe Glory :D
i named my avatar statue obe Glory :D
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
What if there are Obelisk goth girls who named themselves after vices. Sloth, Gluttony, Pride, Wrath, Sluggishness, Foolishness, Despair, Vainglorious, etc.
What if there are Obelisk goth girls who named themselves after vices. Sloth, Gluttony, Pride, Wrath, Sluggishness, Foolishness, Despair, Vainglorious, etc.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8