Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Infinite treasure, but...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
No.
No.
[quote name="Ouraboura" date="2021-07-24 04:47:57" ] Buy a whole bunch of stuff and put all my purchases and treasure/gems in my vault. You said hoard, not vault! [/quote] what a loophole! i'd definitely use that trick to vault everything by the end of my spending spree so my items stay intact! i only have 2 high-levelled dragons in my lair anyway, and the amount of profit i'd make from selling all the expensive items i'd buy would by far exceed the amount of treasure and gems i have right now.
Ouraboura wrote on 2021-07-24 04:47:57:
Buy a whole bunch of stuff and put all my purchases and treasure/gems in my vault. You said hoard, not vault!
what a loophole!

i'd definitely use that trick to vault everything by the end of my spending spree so my items stay intact! i only have 2 high-levelled dragons in my lair anyway, and the amount of profit i'd make from selling all the expensive items i'd buy would by far exceed the amount of treasure and gems i have right now.
absolutely not, i spent time and energy on my coli team. i'm not losing those free eliminates.

plus, most of the things i need at this point are from gathering. so it wouldn't really help me at all, and i've got plenty enough treasure for the things that still do need it
absolutely not, i spent time and energy on my coli team. i'm not losing those free eliminates.

plus, most of the things i need at this point are from gathering. so it wouldn't really help me at all, and i've got plenty enough treasure for the things that still do need it
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
Yes, no problem in asking people to train my dragons, or I'll just have someone hold them for me, I'll pay them in advance and let them hold for me.
Yes, no problem in asking people to train my dragons, or I'll just have someone hold them for me, I'll pay them in advance and let them hold for me.
[quote name="Lameforgers" date="2021-07-24 06:33:58" ] If the vault isn't affected, then I could vault the infinite treasure. [/quote] the only limit to this would be the coding limits. sure, you could vault a lot of treasure but only up to the number limit. it probably has a limit that keeps you from adding more, or it goes to 0 anyway. before a 'but theres infinite treasure' the "infinite treasure" could just be resetting back to the max integer it can be.
Lameforgers wrote on 2021-07-24 06:33:58:
If the vault isn't affected, then I could vault the infinite treasure.
the only limit to this would be the coding limits. sure, you could vault a lot of treasure but only up to the number limit. it probably has a limit that keeps you from adding more, or it goes to 0 anyway.

before a 'but theres infinite treasure' the "infinite treasure" could just be resetting back to the max integer it can be.
010220mrcheese.png dark-dragon-egg-pixel.gif 2bf6nnX.png
LCqISMP.png
v2PJF9u.png
Piko

fr+3

YMPbu9R.png
7ntZZGM.png
oK2VVlE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
If the vault loophole doesn't work, I'd still do it. Get all the lair space and hibden upgrades, give everyone nice familiars and outfits, get everybody fully gened, and have sets of fully gened pretty Gen1s and expensive familiars ready to go and equipped to rebuild. Alternatively, I'd just commission a ton of art.
If the vault loophole doesn't work, I'd still do it. Get all the lair space and hibden upgrades, give everyone nice familiars and outfits, get everybody fully gened, and have sets of fully gened pretty Gen1s and expensive familiars ready to go and equipped to rebuild. Alternatively, I'd just commission a ton of art.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Buy level 25 dragon, ask someone to hold it for you. Or, ask someone to hold all of the level 25s in your lair.
Buy a bunch of eliminates and other battle stones.
Buy everything I want, basically. Finish tons and tons of projects and create new ones.
Once done, put everything in vault.
Buy level 25 dragon, ask someone to hold it for you. Or, ask someone to hold all of the level 25s in your lair.
Buy a bunch of eliminates and other battle stones.
Buy everything I want, basically. Finish tons and tons of projects and create new ones.
Once done, put everything in vault.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Buy all the lair slots,get like,twenty of each old festival stuff,unhatched eggs,chests,primal dergs,elims,100 of each gene,then I’ll vault all the money and all the stuff I got.Then I’ll commission art for a lot of my dragons,go to a bunch of hatchery,go on the AH and buy everything I want.Then I vault all that as well.Buy some XXX primal gen1s,then wait a few months and sell the ones I don’t like.Buy my last nesting ground expansion.
It would be great.
Buy all the lair slots,get like,twenty of each old festival stuff,unhatched eggs,chests,primal dergs,elims,100 of each gene,then I’ll vault all the money and all the stuff I got.Then I’ll commission art for a lot of my dragons,go to a bunch of hatchery,go on the AH and buy everything I want.Then I vault all that as well.Buy some XXX primal gen1s,then wait a few months and sell the ones I don’t like.Buy my last nesting ground expansion.
It would be great.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
no
absolutely not

all my effort to have max lvl dragons of every element/flight gone
no
absolutely not

all my effort to have max lvl dragons of every element/flight gone
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
Vault everything or get a friend to hold onto it all just before your 24 hours end

and If said friend has space, ask them to hold onto your levelled dragons ;)
Vault everything or get a friend to hold onto it all just before your 24 hours end

and If said friend has space, ask them to hold onto your levelled dragons ;)
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8