Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Infinite treasure, but...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Why not.... maybe.

I'd buy all the G1s I've had my eye on and then some, as many eggs and scrolls (well, at least a massive number of eggs) as I could buy and then toss it all in my vault. Vault all the gems and valuables I already owned too to avoid losing them. Maybe some expensive UMAs I like or old apparel, but it would depend on what was available at the time.

My only fully levelled and stoned dragons are my coli team and I hardly ever do anything with the coli so that wouldn't be much of an issue.
Why not.... maybe.

I'd buy all the G1s I've had my eye on and then some, as many eggs and scrolls (well, at least a massive number of eggs) as I could buy and then toss it all in my vault. Vault all the gems and valuables I already owned too to avoid losing them. Maybe some expensive UMAs I like or old apparel, but it would depend on what was available at the time.

My only fully levelled and stoned dragons are my coli team and I hardly ever do anything with the coli so that wouldn't be much of an issue.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
no lol
whats the point except temporary dopamine
no lol
whats the point except temporary dopamine
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
@Museless

What about you?^^
@Museless

What about you?^^
egg.gif
[quote name="someeon" date="2021-07-24 06:22:01" ] step 1: give all my stuff to a trusted friend who plays fr step 2: profit [/quote] Literally this. I'm getting everyone I know in on this while I stock up on enough of everything to crash every market available and redistribute the wealth along the way. Forget everything you've ever heard about an "FR elite," me and the besties are about to run the place.
someeon wrote on 2021-07-24 06:22:01:
step 1: give all my stuff to a trusted friend who plays fr
step 2: profit
Literally this. I'm getting everyone I know in on this while I stock up on enough of everything to crash every market available and redistribute the wealth along the way. Forget everything you've ever heard about an "FR elite," me and the besties are about to run the place.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Place everything in my vault.
You said Hoard, not vault. /jk

In reality I would just yeet things at my friend, tell them to hold it for 24 hours in exchange for part of the profit.
Place everything in my vault.
You said Hoard, not vault. /jk

In reality I would just yeet things at my friend, tell them to hold it for 24 hours in exchange for part of the profit.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
Nah. Most of the stuff I want is only available in gems. Though I guess I could grab enough stuff to resell that I could make a bunch of gems afterwards? And to be able to buy the stuff I lost? The dragons being set to 1 would hurt because I have so many level 25s at this point lol. This is assuming I couldn’t cheat by letting somebody else hold my L25s and special items.

Nah. Most of the stuff I want is only available in gems. Though I guess I could grab enough stuff to resell that I could make a bunch of gems afterwards? And to be able to buy the stuff I lost? The dragons being set to 1 would hurt because I have so many level 25s at this point lol. This is assuming I couldn’t cheat by letting somebody else hold my L25s and special items.

vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[quote name="Ouraboura" date="2021-07-24 04:47:57" ] Buy a whole bunch of stuff and put all my purchases and treasure/gems in my vault. You said hoard, not vault! [/quote] Yesss, i was gonna say- before i noticed the hoard was gonna be cleared with the deal, that i would buy as many expensive things as possible, use all my gems cause they aint sticking around anyway etc Then just sell all the stuff after the happening, EZ Then i could pay for my dragons to be leveled with the money i get :3
Ouraboura wrote on 2021-07-24 04:47:57:
Buy a whole bunch of stuff and put all my purchases and treasure/gems in my vault. You said hoard, not vault!

Yesss, i was gonna say- before i noticed the hoard was gonna be cleared with the deal, that i would buy as many expensive things as possible, use all my gems cause they aint sticking around anyway etc

Then just sell all the stuff after the happening, EZ

Then i could pay for my dragons to be leveled with the money i get :3
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
Simple, Mass buy G1's, gene them up, expand my lair and den to max, Prepay for dragon training to get my lv 25's back, buy a ton of skins/accents, prepay for a bunch of stuff like art and custom accents and receive it after the 24hrs. And store about 100,000,000,000,000,000 treasure in the vault and well as transfer everything into my vault so it doesn't disappear from my hoard.
Simple, Mass buy G1's, gene them up, expand my lair and den to max, Prepay for dragon training to get my lv 25's back, buy a ton of skins/accents, prepay for a bunch of stuff like art and custom accents and receive it after the 24hrs. And store about 100,000,000,000,000,000 treasure in the vault and well as transfer everything into my vault so it doesn't disappear from my hoard.
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
Expand lair fully, and use the slots that are not taken up by permas to buy valuable dragons (6 digit and below, triple or near triple g1s, etc). Even if I just bought one very expensive dragon, I would be able to re-sell it at the end and make more money than I would have had before this.

Dealing with dragons gets rid of the entire hoard/vault disappearing problem.
Expand lair fully, and use the slots that are not taken up by permas to buy valuable dragons (6 digit and below, triple or near triple g1s, etc). Even if I just bought one very expensive dragon, I would be able to re-sell it at the end and make more money than I would have had before this.

Dealing with dragons gets rid of the entire hoard/vault disappearing problem.
I will put something here eventually.
Losing everything we've worked to get wouldn't be worth having infinite treasure for a day. So we wouldn't do it :D
Losing everything we've worked to get wouldn't be worth having infinite treasure for a day. So we wouldn't do it :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8