Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Infinite treasure, but...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Buy a G1 imp and all the low digit dragons and destroy the market.
Buy a G1 imp and all the low digit dragons and destroy the market.
0qemJ.gif
There'd be no point, so no. I enjoy my dragons how they are.
There'd be no point, so no. I enjoy my dragons how they are.
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
Buy as much as I can rare stuff and then *vault*
Not hoard hehehe. I can always pay someone to relevel or relevel them myself again. The battlestones and gems I can unequip and vault so they won't really disappear.
Buy as much as I can rare stuff and then *vault*
Not hoard hehehe. I can always pay someone to relevel or relevel them myself again. The battlestones and gems I can unequip and vault so they won't really disappear.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
uh... honestly idk. Imma just throw everything in my vault and I only have one L25 anyways, so probably yes?
uh... honestly idk. Imma just throw everything in my vault and I only have one L25 anyways, so probably yes?
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
if vault/familiar slots/apparel slots arent affected, then yeah its still easy to turn a profit on this haha. as for the levelled dragons, the money youd make from selling the valuables you stuck onto a dragon would be more than enough to pay someone to re-level those dragons for you. You'll be back to normal/richer than ever in under a week
if vault/familiar slots/apparel slots arent affected, then yeah its still easy to turn a profit on this haha. as for the levelled dragons, the money youd make from selling the valuables you stuck onto a dragon would be more than enough to pay someone to re-level those dragons for you. You'll be back to normal/richer than ever in under a week
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
Nah, I’d prefer to keep my coli team to help earn the needed money in the long run.
Nah, I’d prefer to keep my coli team to help earn the needed money in the long run.
Buying Food UMAs
Hmm probably not. As much as I need genes I've spent a bunch of time and gems into leveling and making my dragons coli ready. Thats almost 40 dragons right now as I'm trying to set my whole lair, and I'd rather not lose that.

Then again, I could just buy a bunch of extremely rare dragons off the AH for their ridiculous prices and try to flip them once everything is reset...
Actually I think I would. I need too much in terms of genes and apparel and whatnot, and even though this would clear out my collections, I could grab the 2013 apparel and familiars year 1 fams, a lot of low digit dragons, a couple roundsey dragons to resell after the reset to pay levelers to get my lair back to 25, max my lair space, stock up on food for a lifetime (im always running out), and grab as many palindrome IDs as possible, and then hash out and rework my lair after everything is reset.

I might lose my eliminates but they aren't going for the 700-800g I purchased my first couple for, and while it would be upsetting to lose literal years of work, if the dragons aren't touched ill throw as much apparel and familiars on my dragons to save them as I possibly can, regene everything, and then finally, finally have a lair that doesn't make me anxious because there is so much left to do. I can manage new projects as they come before they stockpile.

Yeah actually, infinite treasure for 24 hours? Absolutely.
This would 100% ruin the economy on the site though because i would single-handedly buy everything i can get my grubby little mits on lmao

Edit: if it doesn't affect the vault, even better, everything i own is already vaulted.
Hmm probably not. As much as I need genes I've spent a bunch of time and gems into leveling and making my dragons coli ready. Thats almost 40 dragons right now as I'm trying to set my whole lair, and I'd rather not lose that.

Then again, I could just buy a bunch of extremely rare dragons off the AH for their ridiculous prices and try to flip them once everything is reset...
Actually I think I would. I need too much in terms of genes and apparel and whatnot, and even though this would clear out my collections, I could grab the 2013 apparel and familiars year 1 fams, a lot of low digit dragons, a couple roundsey dragons to resell after the reset to pay levelers to get my lair back to 25, max my lair space, stock up on food for a lifetime (im always running out), and grab as many palindrome IDs as possible, and then hash out and rework my lair after everything is reset.

I might lose my eliminates but they aren't going for the 700-800g I purchased my first couple for, and while it would be upsetting to lose literal years of work, if the dragons aren't touched ill throw as much apparel and familiars on my dragons to save them as I possibly can, regene everything, and then finally, finally have a lair that doesn't make me anxious because there is so much left to do. I can manage new projects as they come before they stockpile.

Yeah actually, infinite treasure for 24 hours? Absolutely.
This would 100% ruin the economy on the site though because i would single-handedly buy everything i can get my grubby little mits on lmao

Edit: if it doesn't affect the vault, even better, everything i own is already vaulted.
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
step 1: give all my stuff to a trusted friend who plays fr
step 2: profit
step 1: give all my stuff to a trusted friend who plays fr
step 2: profit
kyVzsYk.pngBMbExDU.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[color]bzEU9i1.pngaXGtgfcm.png
well let's see.... I'd probably have fun with training my dragons back up anyway. I assume by "Hoard" you meant everything I own rn but i'll be smart and say that I'd just yeet everything I need into my vault or equip it to my dragons. I would just stalk the Marketplace, purchase all genes I need at once, unfortunately for me I'd still need Capsule and I can only make a limited amount of those in 24 hours so I'd be stalking the AH like a maniac and ask people to make them for me. I would also purchase all apparel I could possibly need until I have like 25-100 of each item I frequently use. I'd also maybe purchase all available XXX G1s and resell them later. I wouldn't buy all of the fest apparel because I don't really need it but I would purchase a ton of Fathomsearch Jugs, some Boneyard Tatters, Skeletal Chimes, etc. And hope to finally get those KS items. Basically feasible if I know what I'm doing.
well let's see.... I'd probably have fun with training my dragons back up anyway. I assume by "Hoard" you meant everything I own rn but i'll be smart and say that I'd just yeet everything I need into my vault or equip it to my dragons. I would just stalk the Marketplace, purchase all genes I need at once, unfortunately for me I'd still need Capsule and I can only make a limited amount of those in 24 hours so I'd be stalking the AH like a maniac and ask people to make them for me. I would also purchase all apparel I could possibly need until I have like 25-100 of each item I frequently use. I'd also maybe purchase all available XXX G1s and resell them later. I wouldn't buy all of the fest apparel because I don't really need it but I would purchase a ton of Fathomsearch Jugs, some Boneyard Tatters, Skeletal Chimes, etc. And hope to finally get those KS items. Basically feasible if I know what I'm doing.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
If the vault isn't affected, then I could vault the infinite treasure.
If the vault isn't affected, then I could vault the infinite treasure.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8