Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What stone would fire Obelisks be?
1 2 3
I think it depends on the dragon.

My girl is gonna be a fire opal which can range drastically in color, but her colors are grapefruit, violet and blush.

I think it depends on the dragon.

My girl is gonna be a fire opal which can range drastically in color, but her colors are grapefruit, violet and blush.

button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
Jasper?
Jasper?
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
Obsidian
Obsidian
AND-GOD-SAID.png
Carnelian!
Carnelian!
O0xgpAG.png
[quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-07-24 04:09:58" ] Bone statue for Plague Obelisks. [/quote] I was literally just thinking what would Plague obelisks be when I clicked on this thread, I must say bone wasn't the first thing that came to mind but I am definitely craving this now... Also to add my first thought for Plague was calcite and dolomite because at least one virus acting as seeds by attracting magnesium and calcium under the right conditions (the one I know of is a coastal flatsalt in Qatar I forgot the name of) are theorised to contribute to their formation. My knowledge may be outdated and the organisms may have been proven or disproven to be a virus but yeah (': My suggestions for fire would by Obsidian, granite, diamond and quartz because of how they are formed, idk how well they would work with in with fr's fire lore though
TenderVulture wrote on 2021-07-24 04:09:58:
Bone statue for Plague Obelisks.
I was literally just thinking what would Plague obelisks be when I clicked on this thread, I must say bone wasn't the first thing that came to mind but I am definitely craving this now... Also to add my first thought for Plague was calcite and dolomite because at least one virus acting as seeds by attracting magnesium and calcium under the right conditions (the one I know of is a coastal flatsalt in Qatar I forgot the name of) are theorised to contribute to their formation. My knowledge may be outdated and the organisms may have been proven or disproven to be a virus but yeah (':

My suggestions for fire would by Obsidian, granite, diamond and quartz because of how they are formed, idk how well they would work with in with fr's fire lore though
Maybe fire opal?
Maybe fire opal?
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Coal.
Coal.
siggy.png
Clay maybe? Kind of like the Flamecaller Terracotta Figure. [item=Flamecaller Terracotta Figure]
Clay maybe? Kind of like the Flamecaller Terracotta Figure.
Flamecaller Terracotta Figure
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-07-24 04:09:58" ] Bone statue for Plague Obelisks. [/quote] calcium CALCIUM CALCIUM no but this is such a sick idea, especially for Obbys with Skeleton. Obelisks that are literally living fossils. [emoji=obelisk love size=2]
TenderVulture wrote on 2021-07-24 04:09:58:
Bone statue for Plague Obelisks.
calcium CALCIUM CALCIUM

no but this is such a sick idea, especially for Obbys with Skeleton. Obelisks that are literally living fossils.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I imagine obsidian.
I imagine obsidian.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 3