Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Revamp Theories
As we all know, the current clan profile is hm, just a little outdated. Especially compared to the rest of the site, especially with ongoing updates.

I know we're anticipating some coli venue updates, and I think a trading post update (Baldwin?) in the near future, and maybe even a dominance revamp, although I can't see that coming soon.

Honestly, I genuinely expect that the next major update (not including new features being added) to the site might be the clan profile update and I'm kind of hoping it will be that. I was poking around in some old dev updates but I couldn't find anything recent on it.

I'm not sure what to expect from such an update and I was wondering if anybody had some theories of what might be added or revamped.
As we all know, the current clan profile is hm, just a little outdated. Especially compared to the rest of the site, especially with ongoing updates.

I know we're anticipating some coli venue updates, and I think a trading post update (Baldwin?) in the near future, and maybe even a dominance revamp, although I can't see that coming soon.

Honestly, I genuinely expect that the next major update (not including new features being added) to the site might be the clan profile update and I'm kind of hoping it will be that. I was poking around in some old dev updates but I couldn't find anything recent on it.

I'm not sure what to expect from such an update and I was wondering if anybody had some theories of what might be added or revamped.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
hmm...i would love the ability to showcase a few items from our hoard, like show that someone has 756 umbral yarns or something (: that would be fun LOL. i know a lot of people collect specific items so i'm sure they'd love to be able to show that on their profiles. also maybe like, dragon spotlight so you can set one of your dragons to show up front and center on your profile? that would be awesome!
hmm...i would love the ability to showcase a few items from our hoard, like show that someone has 756 umbral yarns or something (: that would be fun LOL. i know a lot of people collect specific items so i'm sure they'd love to be able to show that on their profiles. also maybe like, dragon spotlight so you can set one of your dragons to show up front and center on your profile? that would be awesome!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
I know this won't happen but personally i wish there could be options to move things around more in your profile, like moving the part of it that says your username and your information more to the right or vise versa

but realistically im hoping for more avatar customization, i wonder how it would be if you could choose a background, hell, a scene would be fine compared the the white void

but im kind of thinking, what if you could show off a dragon on your profile? i mean you can technically but i mean like as in a part of customization, like you could put it under your bio :]
I know this won't happen but personally i wish there could be options to move things around more in your profile, like moving the part of it that says your username and your information more to the right or vise versa

but realistically im hoping for more avatar customization, i wonder how it would be if you could choose a background, hell, a scene would be fine compared the the white void

but im kind of thinking, what if you could show off a dragon on your profile? i mean you can technically but i mean like as in a part of customization, like you could put it under your bio :]
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
I really hope there will be new banner art for each flight !!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
[quote name="Gouldiae" date="2021-07-23 15:51:02" ] I really hope there will be new banner art for each flight !! [/quote] This! I hope each lair location gets its own banner art, too, with the option to pick which one you want to display.
Gouldiae wrote on 2021-07-23 15:51:02:

This! I hope each lair location gets its own banner art, too, with the option to pick which one you want to display.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png