Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When two lore-incompatible dergs…
1 2
[quote name="Hawktalon" date="2021-07-23 16:04:03" ] HA I have a breeding pair (that I don't actually breed anymore because the male is in my Hib Den rip) who are siblings in my lore. There is no reason you can't ignore whatever site canon you want, including offspring lists and who you breed with who. [/quote] [center][size=7][b]Sweet Home Alabama[/b][/center]
Hawktalon wrote on 2021-07-23 16:04:03:
HA I have a breeding pair (that I don't actually breed anymore because the male is in my Hib Den rip) who are siblings in my lore. There is no reason you can't ignore whatever site canon you want, including offspring lists and who you breed with who.
Sweet Home Alabama
Ljw7JvQ.png
LRdLP2V.png
1j6wDhn.png
eIK5iG7.png
76888079p.png
Profile Dragon
[quote name="@SequinRobeRaist" date="2021-07-24 14:44:42" ] [quote name="Hawktalon" date="2021-07-23 16:04:03" ] HA I have a breeding pair (that I don't actually breed anymore because the male is in my Hib Den rip) who are siblings in my lore. There is no reason you can't ignore whatever site canon you want, including offspring lists and who you breed with who. [/quote] [center][size=7][b]Sweet Home Alabama[/b][/center] [/quote] Hehehehehehe XDDD
@SequinRobeRaist wrote on 2021-07-24 14:44:42:
Hawktalon wrote on 2021-07-23 16:04:03:
HA I have a breeding pair (that I don't actually breed anymore because the male is in my Hib Den rip) who are siblings in my lore. There is no reason you can't ignore whatever site canon you want, including offspring lists and who you breed with who.
Sweet Home Alabama

Hehehehehehe XDDD
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
If you'll potentially regret it then I wouldn't personally. You could always make the combos you want with fodder dragons from the AH. No combo is too hard to make.
If you'll potentially regret it then I wouldn't personally. You could always make the combos you want with fodder dragons from the AH. No combo is too hard to make.
» Ping friendly
................................................................. Bb8deOg.png
[quote name="Pulse" date="2021-07-24 17:23:18" ] If you'll potentially regret it then I wouldn't personally. You could always make the combos you want with fodder dragons from the AH. No combo is too hard to make. [/quote] True, i’ve been trying to find a copy of the male’s colours for a bit now cause breed/eyes don’t matter, he just needs the same colours and maybe genes and then it’s all set! The problem is that the other guy is an imperial so the wait time is immense and that he is an evil guy who hates my main clan while the other derg is bound to my main clan and is basically a zombie XD —- Also thankyou to everyone who responded! You’re right, kids don’t need to be canon *-* I think next time i’ll be a lot more lax with my rules on who can/can’t breed. Many of my dragons are poly and kids are not really highly regarded like they are with humans in my lore so if i wanted to i could mix up many of my dergs! But yet the one forbidden pair had to be the prettiest XD
Pulse wrote on 2021-07-24 17:23:18:

True, i’ve been trying to find a copy of the male’s colours for a bit now cause breed/eyes don’t matter, he just needs the same colours and maybe genes and then it’s all set!

The problem is that the other guy is an imperial so the wait time is immense and that he is an evil guy who hates my main clan while the other derg is bound to my main clan and is basically a zombie XD

—-

Also thankyou to everyone who responded! You’re right, kids don’t need to be canon *-* I think next time i’ll be a lot more lax with my rules on who can/can’t breed.

Many of my dragons are poly and kids are not really highly regarded like they are with humans in my lore so if i wanted to i could mix up many of my dergs! But yet the one forbidden pair had to be the prettiest XD
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
1 2