Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When two lore-incompatible dergs…
1 2
When you put two different dragons of yours together, who would never have kids together in lore, but then their predicted babs are super cute and now you’re left considering if lore is worth missing out on such gorgeous dergs i can’t-
When you put two different dragons of yours together, who would never have kids together in lore, but then their predicted babs are super cute and now you’re left considering if lore is worth missing out on such gorgeous dergs i can’t-
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
Do it!
I bought a coatl for lore and his babies were so cute and I didn’t want to breed him but I did and now I have cute nocturnes.
It’s worth it.
Do it!
I bought a coatl for lore and his babies were so cute and I didn’t want to breed him but I did and now I have cute nocturnes.
It’s worth it.
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
Any breeding I do is just kinda ignored in my lore lol
Any breeding I do is just kinda ignored in my lore lol
nTa2yPT.png
Breeding isn't exactly canon in my lore, unless I decided to keep one of the hatchlings.

I have some set "mates"/breeding pairs, but I don't always 100% go with those.
Breeding isn't exactly canon in my lore, unless I decided to keep one of the hatchlings.

I have some set "mates"/breeding pairs, but I don't always 100% go with those.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
I would just breed them and kill off their kids for extra angst.
BETTER YET EXALT THEM TO ME STORMCATCHER
I would just breed them and kill off their kids for extra angst.
BETTER YET EXALT THEM TO ME STORMCATCHER
AND-GOD-SAID.png
Slightly off topic, but one of my favorite things to do with rescues is write up sad lore about their exhalted dead kiddos
Slightly off topic, but one of my favorite things to do with rescues is write up sad lore about their exhalted dead kiddos
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
HA I have a breeding pair (that I don't actually breed anymore because the male is in my Hib Den rip) who are siblings in my lore. There is no reason you can't ignore whatever site canon you want, including offspring lists and who you breed with who.
HA I have a breeding pair (that I don't actually breed anymore because the male is in my Hib Den rip) who are siblings in my lore. There is no reason you can't ignore whatever site canon you want, including offspring lists and who you breed with who.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Just make them get drunk at a party and then be very quiet and ignore the event cause both parties are ashamed cause they can’t believe they got with that dragon
Just make them get drunk at a party and then be very quiet and ignore the event cause both parties are ashamed cause they can’t believe they got with that dragon
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Hey I mean, who says offspring lists/parents are canon in that derg's lore? For me, offspring and parents of a dragon aren't canon to their lore unless it's stated otherwise, so if that pair makes cute hatchies, I say go for it! :)
Hey I mean, who says offspring lists/parents are canon in that derg's lore? For me, offspring and parents of a dragon aren't canon to their lore unless it's stated otherwise, so if that pair makes cute hatchies, I say go for it! :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Plus, don’t be afraid to change/add to lore! You could write something that had them getting past the incompatibilities and falling in love/pairing up!
Plus, don’t be afraid to change/add to lore! You could write something that had them getting past the incompatibilities and falling in love/pairing up!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
1 2