Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how dedicated are you to this game?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i just recently checked this site again after almost not playing actively for a whole month and it got me thinking- how dedicated are other users to flight rising?

do you check this site casually or do you make sure to boot this site up at least 3 times a day? how long do you usually go without playing? what are some things in your daily life that affect this level of activity?

for me, i've been playing a lot for the last two months due to being on summer break, but i know my activity might go down again soon when i start my freshman year of college!
i just recently checked this site again after almost not playing actively for a whole month and it got me thinking- how dedicated are other users to flight rising?

do you check this site casually or do you make sure to boot this site up at least 3 times a day? how long do you usually go without playing? what are some things in your daily life that affect this level of activity?

for me, i've been playing a lot for the last two months due to being on summer break, but i know my activity might go down again soon when i start my freshman year of college!
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
Right now I'm pretty inactive, and mostly just play to keep my dragons fed and pop something in Baldwin's occassionally. I participate in events but it's definitely not the same caliber as I used to.
Right now I'm pretty inactive, and mostly just play to keep my dragons fed and pop something in Baldwin's occassionally. I participate in events but it's definitely not the same caliber as I used to.
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
i dipped for like 6 years. so not very LOL
i dipped for like 6 years. so not very LOL
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
I usually go to bed around 12 or 1 am. Accordingly, I check FR and do my dailies, take my medication, then read for a bit before going to bed. After I wake up and do the rest of my things, I’ll often check FR throughout the day.

The longest I’ve gone without playing is around at least a few months (let’s say abt five), but, I was still coming in and feeding my dragons + doing minor dailies like gathering.

Something that affected my activity was a major depression spout I’m luckily out of now, it completely crashed my motivation for the aforementioned months I stopped playing a lot.
I usually go to bed around 12 or 1 am. Accordingly, I check FR and do my dailies, take my medication, then read for a bit before going to bed. After I wake up and do the rest of my things, I’ll often check FR throughout the day.

The longest I’ve gone without playing is around at least a few months (let’s say abt five), but, I was still coming in and feeding my dragons + doing minor dailies like gathering.

Something that affected my activity was a major depression spout I’m luckily out of now, it completely crashed my motivation for the aforementioned months I stopped playing a lot.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
I have it open every day, at least once to feed my dragons. But usually more just to browse. And I've been here for almost 7 years.
I have it open every day, at least once to feed my dragons. But usually more just to browse. And I've been here for almost 7 years.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I've been on here for 6 years straight with at least 8 hours spent on here a day so I'd say I'm moderately interested *chuckles*
I've been on here for 6 years straight with at least 8 hours spent on here a day so I'd say I'm moderately interested *chuckles*
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I've been on the site for a long time so I definitely take long hiatuses, but right now I'm pretty dedicated. It's something easy to do in between work and taking care of my 8 month old. :)
I've been on the site for a long time so I definitely take long hiatuses, but right now I'm pretty dedicated. It's something easy to do in between work and taking care of my 8 month old. :)
I wasn't very active for the longest time, about 3 years hiatus. ;-; Missed a lot of stuff.

Then I came back, did a lair purge, and have been semi-active since for the past year because irl things rn and just don't have the time ^^
I wasn't very active for the longest time, about 3 years hiatus. ;-; Missed a lot of stuff.

Then I came back, did a lair purge, and have been semi-active since for the past year because irl things rn and just don't have the time ^^
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
VERY DEDICATED!
VERY DEDICATED!
AND-GOD-SAID.png
For me personally I'd probably call myself a casual gamer, a lot of my job is hurry up and wait, but at the same time I have to pay attention to what I'm doing more or less. And I tend to loose myself in work if I multitask while I'm doing this particular thing.

So while it's doing the long part of this task(That I have to do three times a day) I will usually level up my dragons or brows the forums gather, bond with familiars etc etc, something that I can stop doing at a moments notice while I'm doing this task.

But I've also been known to take long breaks, my last one was more than a year long, before that 6 month breaks. Its one of those nice games where there isn't really any kind of time restriction which is nice and laid back.
For me personally I'd probably call myself a casual gamer, a lot of my job is hurry up and wait, but at the same time I have to pay attention to what I'm doing more or less. And I tend to loose myself in work if I multitask while I'm doing this particular thing.

So while it's doing the long part of this task(That I have to do three times a day) I will usually level up my dragons or brows the forums gather, bond with familiars etc etc, something that I can stop doing at a moments notice while I'm doing this task.

But I've also been known to take long breaks, my last one was more than a year long, before that 6 month breaks. Its one of those nice games where there isn't really any kind of time restriction which is nice and laid back.
2c1ea89cf12c136c743f8fd899126ae7b0e4abad.png
Techbilts BBCode Helperupdated for Obelisk, and NOW with compact Breeding card generator!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9