Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An item you've ruined the AH price of
1 2 3 4 5
rocs a few times, i undercut until i get a sale
rocs a few times, i undercut until i get a sale
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
Festival Sashes for the most part...I may be part of the reason Roundsey occasionally has them, lol.
Festival Sashes for the most part...I may be part of the reason Roundsey occasionally has them, lol.
One time I bought all the Seawater Saviors on the AH below 200g. It took a while for them to go back down!
One time I bought all the Seawater Saviors on the AH below 200g. It took a while for them to go back down!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
For the span of a week I bought almost every pair of black breeches in treasure I could, because they're just so useful when you're making fandragons. The LAH shot up to 30kt for a bit because of that and I'm not sure if they've recovered.
For the span of a week I bought almost every pair of black breeches in treasure I could, because they're just so useful when you're making fandragons. The LAH shot up to 30kt for a bit because of that and I'm not sure if they've recovered.
Vista: Progress Ribbon onl96wk.png Vista: Rainbow Ribbon
There are no regular marigolds on the AH, and I'm probably one of the biggest reasons why. I go and buy them all about once a week when I have the money to.
There are no regular marigolds on the AH, and I'm probably one of the biggest reasons why. I go and buy them all about once a week when I have the money to.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
This whole thread is people discovering who is to blame for them not being able to get an item xD
beautiful
This whole thread is people discovering who is to blame for them not being able to get an item xD
beautiful
1 2 3 4 5