Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An item you've ruined the AH price of
1 2 3 4 5
I bought MANY of the Golden Bantam Fangars when they were still pretty new and drove the price up prob more than they woulda been.
But I needed to have any army of floofies. So it was worth it.
I bought MANY of the Golden Bantam Fangars when they were still pretty new and drove the price up prob more than they woulda been.
But I needed to have any army of floofies. So it was worth it.
TOW2n3q.png
I was one of the first listings for tribeam lurkers when the update came out, sweet 450g, their prices were pretty high for a little bit, oops
I was one of the first listings for tribeam lurkers when the update came out, sweet 450g, their prices were pretty high for a little bit, oops

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
[quote name="Akeovelora" date="2021-07-21 14:39:11" ] [item=Flowering Pohip] and [item=Mossy Pohip] when i listed them a couple months ago lah was ~50g they,, eventually dropped to 25g and i gave up lmao [/quote] wait.. THOSE ARE CHEAP??? I thought they sold for BIG BUCKS, minimum 500g if you were [i]lucky[/i], averaging around 600g or even 700g, and then wartoads would be like, 1400g or something.. that was what I assumed. But I just checked wartoad prices and they're only like 100 gems!! Boss familiars are WAYYY cheaper than I thought. What happened?? Aren't they supposed to be extremely expensive and difficult to get?? Is it because of dustcarve battle cache?
Akeovelora wrote on 2021-07-21 14:39:11:
Flowering Pohip and Mossy Pohip

when i listed them a couple months ago lah was ~50g

they,, eventually dropped to 25g and i gave up lmao
wait.. THOSE ARE CHEAP???

I thought they sold for BIG BUCKS, minimum 500g if you were lucky, averaging around 600g or even 700g, and then wartoads would be like, 1400g or something.. that was what I assumed. But I just checked wartoad prices and they're only like 100 gems!!

Boss familiars are WAYYY cheaper than I thought. What happened?? Aren't they supposed to be extremely expensive and difficult to get?? Is it because of dustcarve battle cache?
Food?

I charge mine as 5g per stack, sometimes up to 10g depending on the lowest cost, and I’ve noticed a slowly declining cost for certain types of food stacks.
Food?

I charge mine as 5g per stack, sometimes up to 10g depending on the lowest cost, and I’ve noticed a slowly declining cost for certain types of food stacks.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
[quote name="SyconSenti" date="2021-07-21 13:49:41" ] I tend to crash the price for something expensive simply by posting at LAH. Check back when it doesn't sell to see the LAH has dropped to like 30% of it's original price. [/quote] why is this me?? nothing I put up seems to sell
SyconSenti wrote on 2021-07-21 13:49:41:
I tend to crash the price for something expensive simply by posting at LAH. Check back when it doesn't sell to see the LAH has dropped to like 30% of it's original price.
why is this me?? nothing I put up seems to sell
66283183.png 66719993.png
[quote name="@FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-07-21 15:09:23" ] [quote name="Akeovelora" date="2021-07-21 14:39:11" ] [item=Flowering Pohip] and [item=Mossy Pohip] when i listed them a couple months ago lah was ~50g they,, eventually dropped to 25g and i gave up lmao [/quote] wait.. THOSE ARE CHEAP??? I thought they sold for BIG BUCKS, minimum 500g if you were [i]lucky[/i], averaging around 600g or even 700g, and then wartoads would be like, 1400g or something.. that was what I assumed. But I just checked wartoad prices and they're only like 100 gems!! Boss familiars are WAYYY cheaper than I thought. What happened?? Aren't they supposed to be extremely expensive and difficult to get?? Is it because of dustcarve battle cache? [/quote] I think that pohip and wartoad prices are low because of the supply and demand. They aren't used in anything other than Crim and Baldwin (transmuting), and a lot of people have been grinding in the Blooming Grove and Mire because of the new scene and fodder.
@FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2021-07-21 15:09:23:
Akeovelora wrote on 2021-07-21 14:39:11:
Flowering Pohip and Mossy Pohip

when i listed them a couple months ago lah was ~50g

they,, eventually dropped to 25g and i gave up lmao
wait.. THOSE ARE CHEAP???

I thought they sold for BIG BUCKS, minimum 500g if you were lucky, averaging around 600g or even 700g, and then wartoads would be like, 1400g or something.. that was what I assumed. But I just checked wartoad prices and they're only like 100 gems!!

Boss familiars are WAYYY cheaper than I thought. What happened?? Aren't they supposed to be extremely expensive and difficult to get?? Is it because of dustcarve battle cache?
I think that pohip and wartoad prices are low because of the supply and demand. They aren't used in anything other than Crim and Baldwin (transmuting), and a lot of people have been grinding in the Blooming Grove and Mire because of the new scene and fodder.
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
I can't remember which hibden item, just that it was relatively easy to get, but I managed to make the lah for them 70g+ for a decent time for no reason other than the fact that I happened to notice that no one else had any listings in stacks of the amount needed and decided to go for it lmao.
I can't remember which hibden item, just that it was relatively easy to get, but I managed to make the lah for them 70g+ for a decent time for no reason other than the fact that I happened to notice that no one else had any listings in stacks of the amount needed and decided to go for it lmao.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
[quote name="Shatapatrika" date="2021-07-21 13:20:59" ] Spats The ones for the fancy dress sets, not the suits If you layer the darker colored (red, purple, turquoise) ones under dark boots all you see is the dark toes so the dragons have completely covered feet I buy them out whenever I see them available so now there’s always a couple gem listings for like 100g because that’s usually all that’s left after I’m done [/quote] Wait, I don't understand. What boots? Do you have a picture of what you mean?
Shatapatrika wrote on 2021-07-21 13:20:59:
Spats

The ones for the fancy dress sets, not the suits

If you layer the darker colored (red, purple, turquoise) ones under dark boots all you see is the dark toes so the dragons have completely covered feet

I buy them out whenever I see them available so now there’s always a couple gem listings for like 100g because that’s usually all that’s left after I’m done
Wait, I don't understand. What boots? Do you have a picture of what you mean?
WenPrLS.png
@Cinspawn [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64437606][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/644377/64437606_350.png[/img][/url] You wouldn’t really want to do it with white or light colored boots but any of the darker or black ones, it works really nicely so their toes aren’t exposed
@Cinspawn

64437606_350.png

You wouldn’t really want to do it with white or light colored boots but any of the darker or black ones, it works really nicely so their toes aren’t exposed
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
Weathered Scale Cuirass.

Posted a thread about how I accidentally Baldwin melted one when it had SUCH a large LAH, and suddenly everyone was listing theirs. Whoops.

It was at 700g when I posted, then went down to 150g, and is now at... 30g.
Weathered Scale Cuirass.

Posted a thread about how I accidentally Baldwin melted one when it had SUCH a large LAH, and suddenly everyone was listing theirs. Whoops.

It was at 700g when I posted, then went down to 150g, and is now at... 30g.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!