Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the elusive rng deity..
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
i hate and love derek so much
i hate and love derek so much
The Wanderer, god of interdimensional space is in awe of the power of Derek

pls give me good luck if I ever breed my dragons, I need den space
The Wanderer, god of interdimensional space is in awe of the power of Derek

pls give me good luck if I ever breed my dragons, I need den space
Marshmallow says hi
Lord Derek grant me good luck in my quest for boss familiars [emoji=dice 2 size=1]
Lord Derek grant me good luck in my quest for boss familiars
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
You never get a gem when you exalt to Derek. That, or if you're his favorite you ALWAYS get a gem

He loves to mess with ppl during his festival, "RNG Roulette", and sometimes they go a full day of getting the fest currency "loaded dice", or going a while day of getting NOTHING

His entire domain is based on luck. The judicial system, government, etc. 50/50 chance you go to jail, guilty or not. Even if you get into a fight, it's a certain % chance you die, wether you get mortality scathed or not.

Derek headcanons anybody?
You never get a gem when you exalt to Derek. That, or if you're his favorite you ALWAYS get a gem

He loves to mess with ppl during his festival, "RNG Roulette", and sometimes they go a full day of getting the fest currency "loaded dice", or going a while day of getting NOTHING

His entire domain is based on luck. The judicial system, government, etc. 50/50 chance you go to jail, guilty or not. Even if you get into a fight, it's a certain % chance you die, wether you get mortality scathed or not.

0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Lord Derek please give me green G1 hatches to feed my obsession of said color, amen.
Lord Derek please give me green G1 hatches to feed my obsession of said color, amen.
image4.png patrol.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif]
[b]Derek[/b] is my new diety thank u for coming to my ted talk that is all. [s]makes grabby hands[/s] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3036919/1][img]https://i.ibb.co/r7NTx4W/C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif[/img][/url]
Derek is my new diety thank u for coming to my ted talk that is all. makes grabby hands

C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
[quote name="dartist" date="2021-07-28 18:21:45" ] Derek headcanons anybody? [/quote] @dartist figured you’d wanna see more headcannons so… -the location of his flight changes often. By that I mean the entire map of it will randomly upend itself (sometimes in the middle of the day), leaving everyone’s houses and major buildings in entirely new locations. 50/50 whether the dragons get transported too. -People will sometimes have little Derek statues in their house for luck, but those statues are prone to randomly being thrown out on the street and burned en-mass because a single dragon said ‘hey what if we-‘ This happens at least once a month for some reason. -occasionally day is longer/night is longer in the area of Derek’s flight. Sometimes it’s much quicker. One time, an entire week of light went by in the span of two hours. This doesn’t affect the outside area or anyone’s aging. -it’s commonly known that, in the flights whose areas are currently being occupied by Derek, lairs with lots of space will get only one egg per nest, and lairs with very little space will get five or four eggs per nest. -sometimes dragons will find fish in the forest, snakes and mice and other animals in the river, and sometimes plant supplies will randomly turn into bugs, and vice versa. Occasionally food will disappear and reappear, sometimes within minutes of being found/eaten.
dartist wrote on 2021-07-28 18:21:45:
@dartist figured you’d wanna see more headcannons so…

-the location of his flight changes often. By that I mean the entire map of it will randomly upend itself (sometimes in the middle of the day), leaving everyone’s houses and major buildings in entirely new locations. 50/50 whether the dragons get transported too.

-People will sometimes have little Derek statues in their house for luck, but those statues are prone to randomly being thrown out on the street and burned en-mass because a single dragon said ‘hey what if we-‘
This happens at least once a month for some reason.

-occasionally day is longer/night is longer in the area of Derek’s flight. Sometimes it’s much quicker. One time, an entire week of light went by in the span of two hours. This doesn’t affect the outside area or anyone’s aging.

-it’s commonly known that, in the flights whose areas are currently being occupied by Derek, lairs with lots of space will get only one egg per nest, and lairs with very little space will get five or four eggs per nest.

-sometimes dragons will find fish in the forest, snakes and mice and other animals in the river, and sometimes plant supplies will randomly turn into bugs, and vice versa. Occasionally food will disappear and reappear, sometimes within minutes of being found/eaten.
s037-d01-Saronai.png608803-CD-5-BDC-4-DE3-AED4-F46-DA50-A4843.png
Derek... please
Derek... please
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
Dear Derek, please grant me an egg tomorrow while gathering. I've been trying for so long.

With perhaps gratitude, your new followers

-The Xan Empire
Dear Derek, please grant me an egg tomorrow while gathering. I've been trying for so long.

With perhaps gratitude, your new followers

-The Xan Empire
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
time to scry [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=21&breed=14&element=3&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=131&auth=4b28c90fa8cbb4708b86050b15640b80c5e6df45&dummyext=prev.png[/img] like rng, this was not in my favor
time to scry

dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=21&breed=14&element=3&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=131&auth=4b28c90fa8cbb4708b86050b15640b80c5e6df45&dummyext=prev.png

like rng, this was not in my favor
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19