Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nightfire Hatchery Planning Thread!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@ShinyTyphlosion
If you guys need a light nest, I have some, as well as some pairs for light eyes!
@ShinyTyphlosion
If you guys need a light nest, I have some, as well as some pairs for light eyes!
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
@StormcatcherHere @AndromedaFlight @HadesXMountain
Alright, I know this is sort of late, but here is my maybe lore idea for our hatchery:
Under the luminous night sky, four groups of various elements come together. Why?
To build.
With the cloak of night to aid them in their creations, each and every group began to create their own machinations and mechanisms. These dragons forged of Fire, Wind, Lightning, and Earth have two things in common: The unbridled urge to create, and the stars that bind them together.

Typh's: Forged in Starfire
Andro's: Wrought in Dark Winds
Storm's: Animated by Night Storms
Hades': Chiseled by Starlight
(or something like that idk)
@StormcatcherHere @AndromedaFlight @HadesXMountain
Alright, I know this is sort of late, but here is my maybe lore idea for our hatchery:
Under the luminous night sky, four groups of various elements come together. Why?
To build.
With the cloak of night to aid them in their creations, each and every group began to create their own machinations and mechanisms. These dragons forged of Fire, Wind, Lightning, and Earth have two things in common: The unbridled urge to create, and the stars that bind them together.

Typh's: Forged in Starfire
Andro's: Wrought in Dark Winds
Storm's: Animated by Night Storms
Hades': Chiseled by Starlight
(or something like that idk)
dra4345534gons_scaled_2x_pngcrushed.gifZ2YQgjD.gifdra4345534gons_scaled_2x_pngcrushed.gif
@ShinyTyphlosion
Yep!
Just change the Clan bit to Colony, I'll be using Colony Entropy for this one as all the rest of my Clan...isn't exactly normal.
@ShinyTyphlosion
Yep!
Just change the Clan bit to Colony, I'll be using Colony Entropy for this one as all the rest of my Clan...isn't exactly normal.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
[quote name="@StormcatcherHere" date="2021-07-14 11:38:15" ] @/ShinyTyphlosion Yep! Just change the Clan bit to Colony, I'll be using Colony Entropy for this one as all the rest of my Clan...isn't exactly normal. [/quote] Would "group" work? (Just in general, for all of them - since mine is definitely a clan) It's still pending some rough editing & more details - that's just basically the base idea :P
@StormcatcherHere wrote on 2021-07-14 11:38:15:
@/ShinyTyphlosion
Yep!

Would "group" work? (Just in general, for all of them - since mine is definitely a clan)
It's still pending some rough editing & more details - that's just basically the base idea :P
dra4345534gons_scaled_2x_pngcrushed.gifZ2YQgjD.gifdra4345534gons_scaled_2x_pngcrushed.gif
@ShinyTyphlosion
Sure
@ShinyTyphlosion
Sure
AND-GOD-SAID.png
[quote name="ShinyTyphlosion" date="2021-07-14 11:39:32" ] [quote name="@StormcatcherHere" date="2021-07-14 11:38:15" ] @/ShinyTyphlosion Yep! Just change the Clan bit to Colony, I'll be using Colony Entropy for this one as all the rest of my Clan...isn't exactly normal. [/quote] Would "group" work? (Just in general, for all of them - since mine is definitely a clan) It's still pending some rough editing & more details - that's just basically the base idea :P [/quote] Guild sounds more appealing lol Sorry I had was looking at dog stuff I’m getting a puppy soon
ShinyTyphlosion wrote on 2021-07-14 11:39:32:
@StormcatcherHere wrote on 2021-07-14 11:38:15:
@/ShinyTyphlosion
Yep!

Would "group" work? (Just in general, for all of them - since mine is definitely a clan)
It's still pending some rough editing & more details - that's just basically the base idea :P
Guild sounds more appealing lol
Sorry I had was looking at dog stuff I’m getting a puppy soon
L6GiWxp.png
[quote name="HadesXMountain" date="2021-07-14 11:42:09" ] [quote name="ShinyTyphlosion" date="2021-07-14 11:39:32" ] [quote name="@/StormcatcherHere" date="2021-07-14 11:38:15" ] @/ShinyTyphlosion Yep! Just change the Clan bit to Colony, I'll be using Colony Entropy for this one as all the rest of my Clan...isn't exactly normal. [/quote] Would "group" work? (Just in general, for all of them - since mine is definitely a clan) It's still pending some rough editing & more details - that's just basically the base idea :P [/quote] Guild sounds more appealing lol Sorry I had was looking at dog stuff I’m getting a puppy soon [/quote] What kind of puppy? :0
HadesXMountain wrote on 2021-07-14 11:42:09:
@/StormcatcherHere wrote on 2021-07-14 11:38:15:
@/ShinyTyphlosion
Yep!

What kind of puppy? :0
[quote name="ShinyTyphlosion" date="2021-07-14 11:43:00" ] [quote name="HadesXMountain" date="2021-07-14 11:42:09" ] [quote name="ShinyTyphlosion" date="2021-07-14 11:39:32" ] [quote name="@/StormcatcherHere" date="2021-07-14 11:38:15" ] @/ShinyTyphlosion Yep! Just change the Clan bit to Colony, I'll be using Colony Entropy for this one as all the rest of my Clan...isn't exactly normal. [/quote] Would "group" work? (Just in general, for all of them - since mine is definitely a clan) It's still pending some rough editing & more details - that's just basically the base idea :P [/quote] Guild sounds more appealing lol Sorry I had was looking at dog stuff I’m getting a puppy soon [/quote] What kind of puppy? :0 [/quote] A 10 week old lab :P
ShinyTyphlosion wrote on 2021-07-14 11:43:00:
@/ShinyTyphlosion
Yep!

A 10 week old lab :P
L6GiWxp.png
[quote name="HadesXMountain" date="2021-07-14 11:46:03" ] [quote name="ShinyTyphlosion" date="2021-07-14 11:43:00" ] [quote name="HadesXMountain" date="2021-07-14 11:42:09" ] [quote name="ShinyTyphlosion" date="2021-07-14 11:39:32" ] [quote name="@/StormcatcherHere" date="2021-07-14 11:38:15" ] @/ShinyTyphlosion Yep! Just change the Clan bit to Colony, I'll be using Colony Entropy for this one as all the rest of my Clan...isn't exactly normal. [/quote] Would "group" work? (Just in general, for all of them - since mine is definitely a clan) It's still pending some rough editing & more details - that's just basically the base idea :P [/quote] Guild sounds more appealing lol Sorry I had was looking at dog stuff I’m getting a puppy soon [/quote] What kind of puppy? :0 [/quote] A 10 week old lab :P [/quote] Awwwww Adorable!
HadesXMountain wrote on 2021-07-14 11:46:03:
ShinyTyphlosion wrote on 2021-07-14 11:43:00:
@/ShinyTyphlosion
Yep!

A 10 week old lab :P
Awwwww
Adorable!
@ShinyTyphlosion
Who should be the dragon at the head of the thread (like a sort of mascot)?
@ShinyTyphlosion
Who should be the dragon at the head of the thread (like a sort of mascot)?
L6GiWxp.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27