Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Battle Strats (Eliminate?!)
1 2 3
I have been following a build guide for battle drags, and ran into a tiny issue of Eliminate. Its a required skill, but current prices for Eliminate run in excess of 150 Gems, pricing it out completely. How do you guys (and gals) afford it, or completely ignore it?

Thanks for advice!
I have been following a build guide for battle drags, and ran into a tiny issue of Eliminate. Its a required skill, but current prices for Eliminate run in excess of 150 Gems, pricing it out completely. How do you guys (and gals) afford it, or completely ignore it?

Thanks for advice!
your dragons are too low level to use it anyways. i have a spare that i'll sell to you at a discount if you wish.
also, elim prices are WAY down right now because of the dustcarve dig... they usually go for 250-300g!
your dragons are too low level to use it anyways. i have a spare that i'll sell to you at a discount if you wish.
also, elim prices are WAY down right now because of the dustcarve dig... they usually go for 250-300g!
kondoggu.jpg
Why is eliminate so rare tho-
Why is eliminate so rare tho-
wIM2Ewh.pngXxqDwGq.pngkHKJTIe.png
@corndog
Hm... Isn't Eliminate a lvl 7 skill stone? I know its not much, but my proud battle team is lvls 10 and 11:)

I think I'm priced out anyway, I have like 20G. I am guessing that this is where F2P hits a wall.
@corndog
Hm... Isn't Eliminate a lvl 7 skill stone? I know its not much, but my proud battle team is lvls 10 and 11:)

I think I'm priced out anyway, I have like 20G. I am guessing that this is where F2P hits a wall.
@EldarPeak

I bought mine when they used to be around 500g so you are in luck right now :p

Most people just play glimmer & gloom, sell items (either from coil, gathering or melted stuff at Baldwin) and slowly save up for their first eliminate while they level up their dragons. It's still doable to farm without it, just a lot slower.

I used to borrow a lv 25 to level up my own dragons to 25 and then I was levelling & exalting fodder dragons until I could afford my first eliminate. See if your flight has a rental program for people?

Edit: also, no, you can get an eliminate and being completely F2P. I have been entirely F2P my 6 years here, the beginning is a bit slow but you'll make up for the big cost of it in the long run, just keep selling stuff and save up :)
@EldarPeak

I bought mine when they used to be around 500g so you are in luck right now :p

Most people just play glimmer & gloom, sell items (either from coil, gathering or melted stuff at Baldwin) and slowly save up for their first eliminate while they level up their dragons. It's still doable to farm without it, just a lot slower.

I used to borrow a lv 25 to level up my own dragons to 25 and then I was levelling & exalting fodder dragons until I could afford my first eliminate. See if your flight has a rental program for people?

Edit: also, no, you can get an eliminate and being completely F2P. I have been entirely F2P my 6 years here, the beginning is a bit slow but you'll make up for the big cost of it in the long run, just keep selling stuff and save up :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune

This sounds like a great advice, cool, thanks!
@Tune

This sounds like a great advice, cool, thanks!
ah, i remember back when elims were like 600g

good times, good times
ah, i remember back when elims were like 600g

good times, good times
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
You should definitely try to save up for one now, 150g is a steal :D
You should definitely try to save up for one now, 150g is a steal :D
xxxxxxxxxxx WCWl9sN.png bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
I think I got lucky and some eventually dropped? It's been so long since the time that I wasn't able to afford it. xD Not to mention I remember a time that Eliminate cost 700 gems.

If you're grinding venues in the coli, you can hoard sell all the materials that aren't used for Swipp, Baldwin or hib den. If you want, you can sell Baldwin/Swipp/HD materials on the AH for a better profit(but it will take some time.) In my experience, selling the materials is more profitable than exchanging with Swipp and selling what he gives you.

You're probably also getting lots of familiars if you keep on trucking, so you can sell the extras, either in AH or hoard selling. Fodder familiars go pretty quick at 2 gems each. Although I think the Sandswept Delta familiars are still selling for a pretty penny, so if you get a few of those from grinding, you should have enough to afford an Eliminate in no time.

Also, gem to treasure ratio is around 1:1100 right now? So if you make enough treasure, you can look on the Items for Sale forum for folks that are trading gems for treasure.
I think I got lucky and some eventually dropped? It's been so long since the time that I wasn't able to afford it. xD Not to mention I remember a time that Eliminate cost 700 gems.

If you're grinding venues in the coli, you can hoard sell all the materials that aren't used for Swipp, Baldwin or hib den. If you want, you can sell Baldwin/Swipp/HD materials on the AH for a better profit(but it will take some time.) In my experience, selling the materials is more profitable than exchanging with Swipp and selling what he gives you.

You're probably also getting lots of familiars if you keep on trucking, so you can sell the extras, either in AH or hoard selling. Fodder familiars go pretty quick at 2 gems each. Although I think the Sandswept Delta familiars are still selling for a pretty penny, so if you get a few of those from grinding, you should have enough to afford an Eliminate in no time.

Also, gem to treasure ratio is around 1:1100 right now? So if you make enough treasure, you can look on the Items for Sale forum for folks that are trading gems for treasure.
iceshieldl.png
______
hh5n4WA.png
Pgv53XB.png
U8oCSL1.gif09XEtym.gif
___
glass%20cubes.png
___
______
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
OPS7bfK.png
SYYY2E5.png

__
r4BmIa8.gif
150g is ~2 days of fairgrounds, traded in at items for sale. It's not required for coli builds, and really isn't that expensive for how powerful it is.
150g is ~2 days of fairgrounds, traded in at items for sale. It's not required for coli builds, and really isn't that expensive for how powerful it is.
YDMTvcY.pngmTpNELv.png QiQ0irO.png
1 2 3