Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pray for the raffle results...
1 2 3
Curse you, Roundsey, I have a lot of money I need to save to gene my Obbies but. [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/44bac3d7ff4e4f5a9c4990b72508274d/4c6e8e80160237f6-05/s540x810/7133cb9c93515d03cecb57b6ea5b1704a1d66a60.png[/img][/center] I'm selling my soul to this raffle. These raffle dragons are the real deal, man, I would love to own one of the Dustcarve dragons... the event really endeared me to their lore and it's really cool that by the end of this raffle people will actually own what are basically official NPC dragons.
Curse you, Roundsey, I have a lot of money I need to save to gene my Obbies but.
7133cb9c93515d03cecb57b6ea5b1704a1d66a60.png
I'm selling my soul to this raffle. These raffle dragons are the real deal, man, I would love to own one of the Dustcarve dragons... the event really endeared me to their lore and it's really cool that by the end of this raffle people will actually own what are basically official NPC dragons.
vista_tundra2.pngtumblr_pt3kolTotX1tesnpoo1_75sq.gifplague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gifplague_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciw239.gifvista_tundra2.png
bYt72YT.png
>_>

Wishing some luck your way.
>_>

Wishing some luck your way.
Best of luck to you. :D I also really want a DD dragon, but I limited myself to 500 tickets after burning myself with that Light Sprite one. xD I'd be happy with an Invisibilty Cloak too though, those are also neat.
Best of luck to you. :D I also really want a DD dragon, but I limited myself to 500 tickets after burning myself with that Light Sprite one. xD I'd be happy with an Invisibilty Cloak too though, those are also neat.
                                                                                                    dT9HQge.png
0XHtpWy.png
acSdyy0.png
dEe2UrM.png
o9yS1eq.png
JzUv0Y8.png
Meanwhile I'm hoping to maybe get the Velya lookalike because it's probably the closest g1 I could get to a dream fandragon jdjdjsnbsnjsks
The Radiance
Asjsksnskwp2oej

I don't even have a 100 tickets lol
Meanwhile I'm hoping to maybe get the Velya lookalike because it's probably the closest g1 I could get to a dream fandragon jdjdjsnbsnjsks
The Radiance
Asjsksnskwp2oej

I don't even have a 100 tickets lol
62-EC97-B4-21-FB-4-D5-F-B646-3746-C9-BB6452.png
They/She || 19 || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
@Loone just wanna say that the name you gave that second outfit made me seriously emotional. it evoked some sort of emotion i cant even describe /j
@Loone just wanna say that the name you gave that second outfit made me seriously emotional. it evoked some sort of emotion i cant even describe /j
taiyakismol.png hotcakes
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
i have 1 ticket
i have 1 ticket
it's time to get schwifty
[quote name="Kapro" date="2021-06-22 10:09:41" ] i have 1 ticket [/quote]
Kapro wrote on 2021-06-22 10:09:41:
i have 1 ticket
unknown.png
meanwhile i never go above 10

best of luck there mate, i'd be happy just getting the cloak
meanwhile i never go above 10

best of luck there mate, i'd be happy just getting the cloak
5rpK1OJ.png bungalow
she/her
+2 fr time
i don't exalt ever
I usually don't invest that much into the raffles because there's next to zero chance of winning usually but looking at those dragons make me feel some type of way. This is a thing I have only done once now and will likely never do again because ow my wallet.

Also, @Loone I LOVE the idea of making the Velya dragon an Obelisk! In actual site lore I could very well see our quirky Grandma Velya turning herself into the new breed to celebrate the new discovery all crazy Baldwin style.
I usually don't invest that much into the raffles because there's next to zero chance of winning usually but looking at those dragons make me feel some type of way. This is a thing I have only done once now and will likely never do again because ow my wallet.

Also, @Loone I LOVE the idea of making the Velya dragon an Obelisk! In actual site lore I could very well see our quirky Grandma Velya turning herself into the new breed to celebrate the new discovery all crazy Baldwin style.
vista_tundra2.pngtumblr_pt3kolTotX1tesnpoo1_75sq.gifplague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gifplague_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciw239.gifvista_tundra2.png
bYt72YT.png
I buy 40 every week. Always hope to get a gen one so I can sell it for a ton. Good luck.
I buy 40 every week. Always hope to get a gen one so I can sell it for a ton. Good luck.
QDbiGx7.gif
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
UbsklXk.gif
1 2 3