Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/u7lt6GO.png[/img][/center] Meat Heat, also known as, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2872523]Sunparched Prowl[/url], one of Flight Rising's food festivals, runs from [b]Thursday, June 17th[/b] (06:00 Server Time) to [b]Monday, June 21th[/b] (06:00 Server Time). Unlike years before, you can get meat drops from all sorts of activities! Fighting, nesting, playing fetch and sending your family off to war! Don't ask questions just accept the meat and be happy! [center][item=salted game] [item=bundle of haunchmeat][/center] Also it is a great time to train your [s]unwilling slaves[/s] glorious warriors to serve under the mighty, and totally just in everything they do, deities, with an[b] 50% xp boost [/b]for the duration. Bonus this year of a new scene that might just show up whenever, just like the food! Because you know you wanted more bones for your backgrounds. [center][item=scene: sunparched prowl][/center] Also these cats are a thing. Just running amok because of the influx of mystery meat. Collect as many as possible to stuff into your cauldrons for that discount muck! Or just hoard them all in your vault prison for the rest of time. [center][item=runescar lynx] [item=scorchpaw prowler][/center] [b]Edit: Haha, the official one is up now, so I suppose my job here is done. But nobody has been telling me just how their meat hoarding is going. Have you amassed very much? With less than 24hrs left to go on the clock, time is ticking.[/b]
u7lt6GO.png

Meat Heat, also known as, Sunparched Prowl, one of Flight Rising's food festivals, runs from Thursday, June 17th (06:00 Server Time) to Monday, June 21th (06:00 Server Time).

Unlike years before, you can get meat drops from all sorts of activities! Fighting, nesting, playing fetch and sending your family off to war! Don't ask questions just accept the meat and be happy!
Salted Game Bundle of Haunchmeat

Also it is a great time to train your unwilling slaves glorious warriors to serve under the mighty, and totally just in everything they do, deities, with an 50% xp boost for the duration.

Bonus this year of a new scene that might just show up whenever, just like the food! Because you know you wanted more bones for your backgrounds.
Scene: Sunparched Prowl

Also these cats are a thing. Just running amok because of the influx of mystery meat. Collect as many as possible to stuff into your cauldrons for that discount muck! Or just hoard them all in your vault prison for the rest of time.
Runescar Lynx Scorchpaw Prowler

Edit: Haha, the official one is up now, so I suppose my job here is done.
But nobody has been telling me just how their meat hoarding is going.
Have you amassed very much? With less than 24hrs left to go on the clock, time is ticking.

4QFtgPW.png
the announcement everyone's waiting for
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
love that i thought this was an actual announcement post up until i got to "unwilling slaves"
love that i thought this was an actual announcement post up until i got to "unwilling slaves"
Skimmed over it, didn't really look for any indication of a staff announcement and thought this was official until I looked closer at the words and realized oh... this is a bit darker than how announcements are usually presented huh
Skimmed over it, didn't really look for any indication of a staff announcement and thought this was official until I looked closer at the words and realized oh... this is a bit darker than how announcements are usually presented huh
Wow! First page!! JK
Wow! First page!! JK
_______ w8qkqSZ.png •He/him
3+ FR time
•ISTP-T
•Narcoleptic
_ uE9Vdqy.png M3DdaVc.png trCQUB8.png
awesome
awesome
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
i love the meat,, i welcome it
i love the meat,, i welcome it
34816.png15580.png1137.png
[quote name="GuacamacaYT" date="2021-06-19 16:36:00" ] the announcement everyone's waiting for [/quote] I was just a bit like, well okay, I'll do it myself. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
GuacamacaYT wrote on 2021-06-19 16:36:00:

I was just a bit like, well okay, I'll do it myself.
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="GuacamacaYT" date="2021-06-19 16:36:00" ] the announcement everyone's waiting for [/quote]
GuacamacaYT wrote on 2021-06-19 16:36:00:
Took me a second to realize this wasn't legit XD
Took me a second to realize this wasn't legit XD
I will put something here eventually.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7