Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the issue with hex and giraffe on obe's
1 2 3
i noticed this and was disappointed because giraffe/hex is one of my favorite genes, so it's always a go-to when i scry... i really hope it gets fixed ;w;
i noticed this and was disappointed because giraffe/hex is one of my favorite genes, so it's always a go-to when i scry... i really hope it gets fixed ;w;
It's really bad and faint for what they should look like- but I do like the idea of having them be a bit more toned down? Not like we have now though, where its basically invisible!
It's really bad and faint for what they should look like- but I do like the idea of having them be a bit more toned down? Not like we have now though, where its basically invisible!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="JuniperTooth" date="2021-06-18 12:46:42" ] @StormFly r u sure about that R u SURE [/quote] Haha I meant mine are only scries! Oh boy look at all those guys that are gonna change overnight ;w;
JuniperTooth wrote on 2021-06-18 12:46:42:
@StormFly r u sure about that

R u SURE
Haha I meant mine are only scries!
Oh boy look at all those guys that are gonna change overnight ;w;
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
I plan on applying giraffe to one of my gals and whether it gets fixed or not, I'm completely okay with either appearance.
I plan on applying giraffe to one of my gals and whether it gets fixed or not, I'm completely okay with either appearance.
after hearing cookie obelisk i have a dying need for one or any cookie themed dragon
after hearing cookie obelisk i have a dying need for one or any cookie themed dragon
I hope you have a great day!
[quote name="GlaxusPlaxus" date="2021-06-18 10:27:24" ] [quote name="Stormfly" date="2021-06-18 10:22:06" ] I actually love how subtle and busted the current hex and giraffe are, ive been scrying with it since it makes a nice subtle alternative to basic (rip), but wow I rarely use either gene so I didnt realize how much of it was missing! [/quote] I would advise against using the gene in projects for now though, since it's one of the many art errors that'll be squashed in future updates. [/quote] Wait, Giraffe isn't supposed to look like that on Obs? Oh no! I was super excited about how subtle it was, like a nice alternative to basic. I hope they don't fix it. :/
GlaxusPlaxus wrote on 2021-06-18 10:27:24:
Stormfly wrote on 2021-06-18 10:22:06:
I actually love how subtle and busted the current hex and giraffe are, ive been scrying with it since it makes a nice subtle alternative to basic (rip), but wow I rarely use either gene so I didnt realize how much of it was missing!
I would advise against using the gene in projects for now though, since it's one of the many art errors that'll be squashed in future updates.

Wait, Giraffe isn't supposed to look like that on Obs? Oh no! I was super excited about how subtle it was, like a nice alternative to basic. I hope they don't fix it. :/
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
I noticed that, It looks like basic with some extra steps. Not exactly very good looking.
I noticed that, It looks like basic with some extra steps. Not exactly very good looking.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
The hex is really busted and barely there, but the giraffe is kind of pretty imo! And this is coming from someone who rather likes giraffe/hex as-is. That cookie one posted though. WOW is that good

Also yeah, that tiger/stripes ob posted above is really stunning! Is that actually a color shift? Surely they wouldn't do that, right?

Edit: I cannot find the color :'c whyyy
The hex is really busted and barely there, but the giraffe is kind of pretty imo! And this is coming from someone who rather likes giraffe/hex as-is. That cookie one posted though. WOW is that good

Also yeah, that tiger/stripes ob posted above is really stunning! Is that actually a color shift? Surely they wouldn't do that, right?

Edit: I cannot find the color :'c whyyy
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
@Voltsy Wdym? The artist was showing off what their art for the obelisk genes looks like, they just decided to use some cool-looking colors. Not sure what you mean by "Surely they wouldn't do that, right?"

Anyways, it does seem like the giraffe/hex current obelisk is a glitch, because there is actual art for obelisks with giraffe/hex.. it's just not appearing on obelisks that have those genes in-game.
@Voltsy Wdym? The artist was showing off what their art for the obelisk genes looks like, they just decided to use some cool-looking colors. Not sure what you mean by "Surely they wouldn't do that, right?"

Anyways, it does seem like the giraffe/hex current obelisk is a glitch, because there is actual art for obelisks with giraffe/hex.. it's just not appearing on obelisks that have those genes in-game.
I like how it is now, oh well
I like how it is now, oh well
m87ieVe.png
1 2 3