Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had to choose...
1 2 3 4
Let's say you have to fight one dragon from FR. Which one...

1) ...would you choose to fight?
2) ...would you least like to fight?

Pure curiosity is what led to this question. I await your decisions
Let's say you have to fight one dragon from FR. Which one...

1) ...would you choose to fight?
2) ...would you least like to fight?

Pure curiosity is what led to this question. I await your decisions
1. Fae. Very smol. Easy to kick. Would fly like footbol.

2. Obelisks. Very big, very much muscle. Likely very flexible if based off cats/lions so nowhere is safe, and presumably an apex predator.

Also since they're based off cats Id imagine they can fit through very small spaces a fraction of their body size which Guardians are likely unable to do (and imps since to me they resemble wolves and dogs which are less able to do this) and that makes them terrifying since there is nowhere to hide.

Edit: im sticking with fae. If I have to choose between kicking a tiny chicken-sized butterfly that excels in magic, or fighting a horde of veilspun that will tear me to shreds like the compys from Jurassic Park, im picking the one that will obliterate me in a second if I lose.

If its one on one, ill change to veilspun, but I highly doubt thered only be one veil. Im aware of those Clever Girls.
1. Fae. Very smol. Easy to kick. Would fly like footbol.

2. Obelisks. Very big, very much muscle. Likely very flexible if based off cats/lions so nowhere is safe, and presumably an apex predator.

Also since they're based off cats Id imagine they can fit through very small spaces a fraction of their body size which Guardians are likely unable to do (and imps since to me they resemble wolves and dogs which are less able to do this) and that makes them terrifying since there is nowhere to hide.

Edit: im sticking with fae. If I have to choose between kicking a tiny chicken-sized butterfly that excels in magic, or fighting a horde of veilspun that will tear me to shreds like the compys from Jurassic Park, im picking the one that will obliterate me in a second if I lose.

If its one on one, ill change to veilspun, but I highly doubt thered only be one veil. Im aware of those Clever Girls.
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
1) Fae probably, I personally don't think I could take on any dragon larger than a spiral.
2) Wildclaw. Or any other big dragon for that matter. THAT THING COULD TEAR ME APART IF IT WANTED TO NO THANK YOU.
1) Fae probably, I personally don't think I could take on any dragon larger than a spiral.
2) Wildclaw. Or any other big dragon for that matter. THAT THING COULD TEAR ME APART IF IT WANTED TO NO THANK YOU.
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
Veilspun if it’s just one. I could easily punt it

Guardians because they’re enormous and could destroy me
Veilspun if it’s just one. I could easily punt it

Guardians because they’re enormous and could destroy me
66.png
1. Tundra. Not overly large, is a plant eater so less on the giant fangs. I would not fight a Fae as they apparently have infinite magic power on their own terrain and would just nuke me.

2. Raptors Wildclaw, being hunted by bipedal murder machines sounds horrific. At least all the bigger breeds would probably kill me fast. With them, I don't know.
1. Tundra. Not overly large, is a plant eater so less on the giant fangs. I would not fight a Fae as they apparently have infinite magic power on their own terrain and would just nuke me.

2. Raptors Wildclaw, being hunted by bipedal murder machines sounds horrific. At least all the bigger breeds would probably kill me fast. With them, I don't know.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
1. Fae or Veilspun, but probably Fae, they're little

2. Obelisk, like fighting a lion with wings, and its bigger then a lion. Honestly I don't think I'd survive a fight with any of the big dragons though
1. Fae or Veilspun, but probably Fae, they're little

2. Obelisk, like fighting a lion with wings, and its bigger then a lion. Honestly I don't think I'd survive a fight with any of the big dragons though
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
1. Spiral. Would just tie into knots.

2. Probably Wildclaw. Brrr no thank you
1. Spiral. Would just tie into knots.

2. Probably Wildclaw. Brrr no thank you
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
1. Veilspun as long as it didn't have thorns tertiary

2. Ridgeback, too big and too many spikes
1. Veilspun as long as it didn't have thorns tertiary

2. Ridgeback, too big and too many spikes
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
veilspun, faes got all that magic stuff but veils just got hypnotism, get around that and it's easytown from there

mirrors, i feel like fighting one would be like combat in a horror game. or spirals, but that's because i don't wanna hurt those good noodles
veilspun, faes got all that magic stuff but veils just got hypnotism, get around that and it's easytown from there

mirrors, i feel like fighting one would be like combat in a horror game. or spirals, but that's because i don't wanna hurt those good noodles
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
ill punt a fae into the sun but ill break my foot if i try an obelisk
ill punt a fae into the sun but ill break my foot if i try an obelisk
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png