Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey wait a minute
1 2 3 4
@FeDog It's definitely the flipped Lightning exalt pillar. They wouldn't make new art just for one flight, make it so faint and hard to see, and never use it anywhere else. It looks like the bottom left of the exalt pillar, mirrored (you can see the pillar at the top right). I keep scanning between the two images, and everything is the exact same. If it helps, I have the original image, the flipped image, and on a dragon page to compare (I used a baby to maximize how much can be seen) [img]https://i.imgur.com/9kAzksy.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KWi4XSJ.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/t0FJlVS.png[/img] I hope this helps and isn't just... annoying or something lol
@FeDog It's definitely the flipped Lightning exalt pillar. They wouldn't make new art just for one flight, make it so faint and hard to see, and never use it anywhere else. It looks like the bottom left of the exalt pillar, mirrored (you can see the pillar at the top right). I keep scanning between the two images, and everything is the exact same. If it helps, I have the original image, the flipped image, and on a dragon page to compare (I used a baby to maximize how much can be seen)

9kAzksy.jpg
KWi4XSJ.jpg
t0FJlVS.png

I hope this helps and isn't just... annoying or something lol
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
@Hippotang

I still don’t see the scene there. Just a flipped exalt pillar. I am still unconvinced & open minded.
@Hippotang

I still don’t see the scene there. Just a flipped exalt pillar. I am still unconvinced & open minded.
UYU9v2z.jpg
absolute eagle eyes
absolute eagle eyes
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
kBHm00y.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
Well, waddya know. I never noticed that before.
Well, waddya know. I never noticed that before.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
I saw the title and immediately thought “Wait a minute, who are you?”
From that meme lol
I saw the title and immediately thought “Wait a minute, who are you?”
From that meme lol
Cursed Die -Free Dragons! Half-A-Hatchery

-FR Time
-she/her
-Trying to find a matchy dragon for the dice vista
………...…… H1sgaHX.png Die of Bargaining
what does this mean
what does this mean
MuAIaYM.png
@Hippotang Wait, did you mean the default background? I thought you all were talking about the scene that was available during TCC last year. The default background is very similar to the exalt pillar art. I am convinced. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=2]
@Hippotang

Wait, did you mean the default background? I thought you all were talking about the scene that was available during TCC last year.

The default background is very similar to the exalt pillar art. I am convinced.

UYU9v2z.jpg
Ok, so I'm not the only one who never noticed this before.

I guess staff were trying to be sneaky.
Ok, so I'm not the only one who never noticed this before.

I guess staff were trying to be sneaky.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
I noticed that immediately as soon as scenes were released. I guess I'm in the minority there.
I noticed that immediately as soon as scenes were released. I guess I'm in the minority there.
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
@FeDog Oh my gosh haha yeah we're talking about the default backgrounds when there's no scene added! That's a silly mix-up [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@FeDog Oh my gosh haha yeah we're talking about the default backgrounds when there's no scene added! That's a silly mix-up
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
1 2 3 4