Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | better view of the statues
1 2 3 4 5
Hmm, I see some mild differences between statues, especially the horns/ears of some. But they are still very close alike to me. Even the ones laying down, which look like feathered wings, could just be very folded in three-fingered wings like the others.

I don't know, I'm not convinced that they're supposed to be different breeds. Armik, Tertra, and Edgar's sprites all have a distinct silhouette, even at such a small size. Even if they only show a few breed 'statues', I'm sure the artists could make them distinct from each other to get the idea across.

I don't quite know what they are (they do look tundra-like), but I'm interested in finding out.
Hmm, I see some mild differences between statues, especially the horns/ears of some. But they are still very close alike to me. Even the ones laying down, which look like feathered wings, could just be very folded in three-fingered wings like the others.

I don't know, I'm not convinced that they're supposed to be different breeds. Armik, Tertra, and Edgar's sprites all have a distinct silhouette, even at such a small size. Even if they only show a few breed 'statues', I'm sure the artists could make them distinct from each other to get the idea across.

I don't quite know what they are (they do look tundra-like), but I'm interested in finding out.
Challenge Threads:
Against the Wheel - XXX (Breeding)
The Curse of the Savage Grail (Fodderlocke)
[quote name="Realcottoncat" date="2021-06-15 06:32:07" ] I think most of them are a new breed, and the others are turning into the new breed. My theory is that Earthshaker took them, and put them into stone to have turn into the new breed, and they are all at different stages of turning into it. That is why some still look like their original breed. [/quote] I like this option.
Realcottoncat wrote on 2021-06-15 06:32:07:
I think most of them are a new breed, and the others are turning into the new breed.

My theory is that Earthshaker took them, and put them into stone to have turn into the new breed, and they are all at different stages of turning into it. That is why some still look like their original breed.

I like this option.
uHUuVFD.png
Maybe Earthshaker used the bodies of many breeds as a base to shape them into the new breed, and the stone is just a "shell" that'll break off to reveal the new breed.
Maybe Earthshaker used the bodies of many breeds as a base to shape them into the new breed, and the stone is just a "shell" that'll break off to reveal the new breed.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
Thanks for the enhance, I was reliving my childhood playing Spyro and those statues look even more ready to burst into life
Thanks for the enhance, I was reliving my childhood playing Spyro and those statues look even more ready to burst into life
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
[quote name="Glitched" date="2021-06-15 10:27:54" ] Maybe Earthshaker used the bodies of many breeds as a base to shape them into the new breed, and the stone is just a "shell" that'll break off to reveal the new breed. [/quote] I'm also leaning towards the shell/chrysalis idea. Maybe these are the dragons that went missing before, and they're going to "hatch" into a new breed?
Glitched wrote on 2021-06-15 10:27:54:

I'm also leaning towards the shell/chrysalis idea. Maybe these are the dragons that went missing before, and they're going to "hatch" into a new breed?
VOIPBvS.png
[quote name="TheDeathseer" date="2021-06-15 05:22:58" ] [quote name="wrex1" date="2021-06-15 05:15:03" ] Lions who fly [/quote] Flyions [/quote] griffins ... TWO! [img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/wf510uTbXPUHQ1JxM2/200.gif[/img] [quote name="PeacefulPyro" date="2021-06-15 05:29:24" ] Hmm, maybe this is a lore prize? Perhaps earthshaker trapped the tundras, or maybe they’re a peace offering from icewarden, terracotta soldiers? Maybe like an icewarden, earthshaker, tidelord relationship? I.. i’ve got nothing.. only really loose theories tbh [/quote] here's how polyshipping the deities can still win
TheDeathseer wrote on 2021-06-15 05:22:58:
wrex1 wrote on 2021-06-15 05:15:03:
Lions who fly

Flyions

griffins ... TWO!
200.gif
PeacefulPyro wrote on 2021-06-15 05:29:24:
Hmm, maybe this is a lore prize?

Perhaps earthshaker trapped the tundras, or maybe they’re a peace offering from icewarden, terracotta soldiers?

Maybe like an icewarden, earthshaker, tidelord relationship?

I.. i’ve got nothing.. only really loose theories tbh

here's how polyshipping the deities can still win
Enchanted-Libra_pixel_sig.pnggiphy.gifEnchanted-Libra.png
x8bDWFu.png
mtHAEL4.png
JvUa9ma.png
I do kind of feel like they could just be "placeholders" meant to look vaguely-draonic, but it is fun to theorize.
I do kind of feel like they could just be "placeholders" meant to look vaguely-draonic, but it is fun to theorize.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
1 2 3 4 5